• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Steelers Players By Position

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem with Stewart was that he never took responsibility for his own fuckups. I still have family in the Burgh, so I get to watch several games a yr from there on local TV, including the postgame stuff.

One time, after he threw a pick that cost our boys the game, all he could do was gush about the amazing play that the defender made. There were 3 of us in front of the TV, and we were arguing back with him, in unison...

Stewart: Man, he made a great play!
Us: You threw him the ball, Slash.

Stewart: Did you see it? Great play!
Us: You threw him the fucking ball.

Stewart: It was a fantastic defensive play!
Us: He was standing there flat-footed, and you hit him in the numbers!

Yup, that was ol' Slash, for ya. At least Ben will admit it when he fucks up.

Very true, but Slash was just doing what he was taught but nipple-head Odonnell. Who if you remember blamed Kordel for running the wrong rout in the super bowl. Which was bullshit, why would the back-up QB and gimick QB run the wrong rout??? As GG said, Neal F-ing Odipshit was paid off!!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, but Slash was just doing what he was taught but nipple-head Odonnell. Who if you remember blamed Kordel for running the wrong rout in the super bowl. Which was bullshit, why would the back-up QB and gimick QB run the wrong rout??? As GG said, Neal F-ing Odipshit was paid off!!!!

Oooooh...so the ass hole did blame somebody else!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tweet reminded me of this thread... lol