• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Thoughts on my FF Team???

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I see folks including explanations...the owner switched the league to a keeper this year and also included a position spot in the scoring to utilize the bench. Megatron was my keeper and also locked in as my 1st pick.
Thoughts guys?

ESPN custom PPR 10 team league - QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, K, DST -- BENCH

QB A.Rogers
RB A. Morris
RB Sproles
RB/WR D.Murray
WR C.Johnson
WR Colston
WR A.Brown
TE Olsen
D/ST Bears/Buccaneers
K Forbath
---------------------
RB R.Matthews/B.Powell/R.Jennings
WR S.Rice/Broyles/A.Dobson/M.Wheaton
QB C. Palmer
TE M.Bennett/H.Miller

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing the WR/TE in your starters.

I think Helu will eat into Morris's production even in a regular league, and in PPR I think Morris may not be any better than Sproles. Apart from that it's a good squad.

I like stashing Heath Miller, but no reason to carry Bennett around, too. I'd grab another WR instead.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mark it clearly but A.Brown is in the WR/TE spot. In hindsight Forte was on the board and my REDSKINS mentality may have blinded me. In ppr that may be a mistake that will cost me. good points

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your weakness is obviously RB.I will say this if Giovanni Bernard is available in your league go and pick him up and stash him. He is gonna be huge.

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW There aint no need to have 2 defenses.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it was just a draft requirement at the time. Man I wish Gio was there, lol. I had Megatron as my 1st pick so it kinda offset what I hoped to do at RB in the draft. Also someone chose Cam Newton as a keeper/1st round pick so waiting late to get a QB was really risky. I got stuck with Rivers last year, and I haven't been the same since.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW There aint no need to have 2 defenses.

Probably took the Bucs for week 1 they get the Jets I did that I my work league. Going to be keeping a eye out for waiver teams that play against the Raiders also.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who was there when you took Murray. Not a big fan of DeMarco, myself, but if he stays healthy, he should do something I guess. I agree with Will on the Morris/Helu thing for PPR, but taking Morris over Forte in a PPR is just silly. I think your "fanity" got the best of you there.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mark it clearly but A.Brown is in the WR/TE spot. In hindsight Forte was on the board and my REDSKINS mentality may have blinded me. In ppr that may be a mistake that will cost me. good points
Yeah, that was probably a mistake. Still, I like your starters and you should win some games as long as Murray can stay healthy.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hindsight Forte was on the board and my REDSKINS mentality may have blinded me. In ppr that may be a mistake that will cost me. good points

I also was kicking myself for going Morris over Forte at the turn in a PPR league a couple weeks ago. BUT, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think RGIII chills out on the redzone rushing attempts, at least to start the season off. 5 of 7 rushing TDs were inside 10yds.
If Morris gets just 2 of those, he's at 15TDs with +1600yds rushing last year. Not exactly something to beat yourself up over considering Forte's injury history.

But I do think that Forte goes nuts in Trestman's offense this year, as long as he is on the field.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also was kicking myself for going Morris over Forte at the turn in a PPR league a couple weeks ago. BUT, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think RGIII chills out on the redzone rushing attempts, at least to start the season off. 5 of 7 rushing TDs were inside 10yds.
If Morris gets just 2 of those, he's at 15TDs with +1600yds rushing last year. Not exactly something to beat yourself up over considering Forte's injury history.

But I do think that Forte goes nuts in Trestman's offense this year, as long as he is on the field.

True, I guess its hard to envision repeating the yardage. I do expect the same amount of TDs, if not more.
Still not completely sold on Forte's health...And as a Skins fan, I hope Murray starts strong and then i'm trading him asap! lol