• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Texas Rangers are 2015 AL West Champions!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your going make someone use an Yogism here with that comment. :nod:
I know....feeling greedy. The thought of finishing up early, having Cole and a rested pen(and Beltre) for game one......I know it could splat egg in my face, but the Jays are TOAST

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Bob Costas. Instant replay should never be used for these plays we keep seeing at the bag. Guys sliding head first into the bag or feet first and did their body or feet just pop off for a second. That stuff needs to stop. To me it is like the neighborhood play. The player made it, beat the throw and as Costas said quit trying to micromanage the game.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was watching Fox Sports 1 post game last night and Pete Rose, who by the way was one of my most hated baseball players as he was just a punk, giving the Rangers nothing. All he would talk about is Price had not pitched in 11 days (how long since Gallardo pitched Rose), no mention that we were without Beltre and that Toronto would win and get it going. No props for the Rangers at all. Now I do not try and let stuff like that bother me but it just made me ever happier for us to win today.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Bob Costas. Instant replay should never be used for these plays we keep seeing at the bag. Guys sliding head first into the bag or feet first and did their body or feet just pop off for a second. That stuff needs to stop. To me it is like the neighborhood play. The player made it, beat the throw and as Costas said quit trying to micromanage the game.

I could not agree more. The replay should be to see whether the tag was applied before the player made contact with the bag. These microscopic reviews are stupid. If a player over slides the bag, then fine. Otherwise, stop with this stupidity.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball = The Great Game
Good call on Alberto and I thought Hamels did well. Just 2 ER. I noticed lately that once he gets past those 1st couple innings he gets in a groove.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd whip Donaldson's ass

Donaldson is all mouth, that pussy isn't about shit. He just talks BIG and waits for someone to get in between him and the other guy. I love those guys that are always quick to run their heads, while its the quiet guy in the corner that scares me a little bit. No telling what happens when that guy loses his cool. Screw Josh Donaldson!

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not agree more. The replay should be to see whether the tag was applied before the player made contact with the bag. These microscopic reviews are stupid. If a player over slides the bag, then fine. Otherwise, stop with this stupidity.

I think we might see a rule change made under the guise of safety. You should not be rewarded with an out because your guy keeps trying to push the other guy off in hopes of some freak thing happening. That's against the spirit of the game to me.

Unless you slide well beyond the bag it makes no sense to argue that other stuff.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donaldson is all mouth, that pussy isn't about shit. He just talks BIG and waits for someone to get in between him and the other guy. I love those guys that are always quick to run their heads, while its the quiet guy in the corner that scares me a little bit. No telling what happens when that guy loses his cool. Screw Josh Donaldson!

Makes the Jays look so unlikable..all they fucking do is yell and whine. They are the Spurs of the MLB.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen way worse not called our way
That's why I fully expected NY to over turn the call. They seem to take the opinion that if it's close that they need to overturn it.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you glad this was not a 9:00 west coast game, 5hrs.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Blue Jays need to lay off the PEDS man...they are too on edge.
This. SO this!

If that whole incident with Kela, Donaldson, and Bautista doesn't prove those two (along with EE and Martin) are roiding, nothing short of a test will. Those two just completely lost their shit and went full-on psycho roid rage over absolutely nothing. That just wasn't normal.