• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your teams ALL TIME Squad.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mcnabb, you beat me to it. I had made my list and saw your post just before trying to put mine up. Looks like a lot of similar picks.

HC. There can be no doubt here. The 'dawg father' himself, Don James.

QB is a tough one. So many great ones. Warren Moon transformed UW and put Don James on the map. Hard to give it to either Billy joe hobert or Mark Brunell when they split duties, but both were on NC team. Cody pickett holds the record for most yards, but wasn't on a special kind of team. Sonny Sixkiller - with a name like sixkiller you have to be on a list amiright? Marques Tuiasosopo, but he was only there two years and it was his second year he killed it. Jake Locker for coming to UW when no one wanted to be here. Huard borhters? Not when one was known more for 'the pick'.

Meh

QB - Warren Moon
QB - Mark Brunell
RB - Napoleon Kaufman (Every Pac team hated him)
RB - Corey Dillion (Original beast mode, shredded the Pac)
RB - Greg Lewis (So I added 3, sue me)
WR - Mario Bailey (Hosed on the Heisman)
WR - Reggie Williams (A man among boys)
TE - Dave Williams (Still holds most TE records at UW)
OT - Lincoln Kennedy (Immovable object)
OT - Mike Zandofsky
OG - Benji Olson
OG - Bob Sapp
C - Olin Kreutz

DT - Steve Emtman (as if that was even a question)
DT - Larry Tripplett
DE - Jason Chorak
DE - Ron Holmes
LB - Dave Hoffman (Part of the '91 NC team)
LB - Chico Fraley
LB - Mark Stewart
DB - Lawyer Milloy (Most well rounded athlete as his position)
DB - Tommie Smith
DB - Al Worley
DB - Ray Horton
DB - Marcus Trufant (Ok, too fresh and I added an extra. Bah)

I have one problem with your list, and it is more of a personal thing, but Reggie Williams may have been great in college at Washington, but he was a piece of shit as a pro in Jacksonville. I hated that guy. If he caught a two yard pass, he would have to a dance & shit to get everyone's attention. Just do your job and act like a pro, asshole. I hate guys like that. Even worse, he just wasn't any good as a pro. Just my two cents.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have one problem with your list, and it is more of a personal thing, but Reggie Williams may have been great in college at Washington, but he was a piece of shit as a pro in Jacksonville. I hated that guy. If he caught a two yard pass, he would have to a dance & shit to get everyone's attention. Just do your job and act like a pro, asshole. I hate guys like that. Even worse, he just wasn't any good as a pro. Just my two cents.

There are a lot of great college football players who suck ass in the pros. All good to me. Reggie was miles ahead of the defenders he faced in college. Maybe he was too big for his britches as a pro.

I didn't let their stock as a pro influence my list much except for QB. There were too many to pick from so I went with two that were great in college and studs in the pros.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mcnabb, you beat me to it. I had made my list and saw your post just before trying to put mine up. Looks like a lot of similar picks.

QB is a tough one. So many great ones. Warren Moon transformed UW and put Don James on the map. Hard to give it to either Billy joe hobert or Mark Brunell when they split duties, but both were on NC team. Cody pickett holds the record for most yards, but wasn't on a special kind of team. Sonny Sixkiller - with a name like sixkiller you have to be on a list amiright? Marques Tuiasosopo, but he was only there two years and it was his second year he killed it. Jake Locker for coming to UW when no one wanted to be here. Huard borhters? Not when one was known more for 'the pick'.

Meh

QB - Warren Moon
QB - Mark Brunell
OT - Mike Zandofsky
OG - Benji Olson
OG - Bob Sapp
C - Olin Kreutz

DT - Larry Tripplett
DE - Jason Chorak
DE - Ron Holmes
LB - Chico Fraley
LB - Mark Stewart
DB - Tommie Smith
DB - Al Worley
DB - Ray Horton

Nice Wiz, I almost went Brunell but Tui is the that guy that could change a game very quickly...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh

QB - Warren Moon
QB - Mark Brunell
OT - Mike Zandofsky
OG - Benji Olson
OG - Bob Sapp
C - Olin Kreutz

DT - Larry Tripplett
DE - Jason Chorak
DE - Ron Holmes
LB - Chico Fraley
LB - Mark Stewart
DB - Tommie Smith
DB - Al Worley
DB - Ray Horton

I remember 1996 season I believe. Excited coming off of a Rose Bowl and Cotton Bowl for Oregon. My 3rd year of season tix. Dillon shredded Oregon that year. 200+ if memory serves me. And then Skip Hicks from UCLA does the same thing. Not sure who was 1st. But yah, Dillon and Kauffman were not fun as an opposing fan.

Couldnt Kaffman bench like 400 or something ridiculous?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that Rose Bowl with Brunell vs Michigan. One of the great games the Grandaddy has had. I think Michigan beat em in a very close one.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 25 years??

Iowa
Qb- Brad Banks
RB- Shonn Greene
Tavian Banks
WR- Tim Dwight
Marvin McNutt
TE- Dallas Clark
OL- Riley Reiff
Robert Gallery
Bruce Nelson
Eric Steinbach
Bryan Bulaga

DL- Colin Cole
Jared Devries
Leroy Smith
Adrian Clayborn
LB- Chad Grennway
Pat Angerer
Abdul Hodge
CB/S- Bob Sanders
Merton Hanks
Tom Knight
Micah Hyde
K- Nate Kaeding
P- Ryan Donahue

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that Rose Bowl with Brunell vs Michigan. One of the great games the Grandaddy has had. I think Michigan beat em in a very close one.

The second time they met in the Grandaddy, 38-31, 91 they pounded Michigan to get the spilt for the Natty Title......

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey was poop turd in the Pro's I think his head just got way to big, (along with weight) he played hard every saturday for the Dawgs...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember 1996 season I believe. Excited coming off of a Rose Bowl and Cotton Bowl for Oregon. My 3rd year of season tix. Dillon shredded Oregon that year. 200+ if memory serves me. And then Skip Hicks from UCLA does the same thing. Not sure who was 1st. But yah, Dillon and Kauffman were not fun as an opposing fan.

Couldnt Kaffman bench like 400 or something ridiculous?

You got revenge when Stewart signed with the Ducks, thanks in part for Willinghams stupidity......
Yes Kauf had a huge bench, plus squat, guy was a weight room rat...

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll play too...

QB Kellen Moore - Most NCAA wins in history
OL Ryan Clady - Current NFL All Pro Broncos
OL Nate Potter - Current Cardinals
OL Daryn Colledge - Current Cardinals
OL Andrew Woodruff - Current CFL Alouettes
OL John Gott
TE Jeb Putzier - 8 yr NFL career
WR Austin Pettis - Current Rams
WR Legedu Naanee - Current Dolphins
RB Doug Martin - All Pro Bucs
RB Brock Forsey - Ex Chicago Bear

Honorable Mentions: QB Jared Zabransky, TE Kyle Efaw, RB Ian Johnson, Korey Hall and from some secure facility WR Titus Young.

DT Kimo Von Oelhoffen - Retired from Steelers
DT Billy Winn - Current Browns
DE Shea McClellin - Current Bears
DE Ryan Winterswyk
LB Aaron Tevis - Current Saints
LB Winston Venable
LB J.C. Percy
CB Kyle Wilson - Current Jets
CB Chris Carr - Current Chargers
S George Iloka - Current Bengals
S Shaunard Harts - Retired Chiefs

K & P Kyle Brotzman

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll play too...

QB Kellen Moore - Most NCAA wins in history
OL Ryan Clady - Current NFL All Pro Broncos
OL Nate Potter - Current Cardinals
OL Daryn Colledge - Current Cardinals
OL Andrew Woodruff - Current CFL Alouettes
OL John Gott
TE Jeb Putzier - 8 yr NFL career
WR Austin Pettis - Current Rams
WR Legedu Naanee - Current Dolphins
RB Doug Martin - All Pro Bucs
RB Brock Forsey - Ex Chicago Bear

Honorable Mentions: QB Jared Zabransky, TE Kyle Efaw, RB Ian Johnson, Korey Hall and from some secure facility WR Titus Young.

DT Kimo Von Oelhoffen - Retired from Steelers
DT Billy Winn - Current Browns
DE Shea McClellin - Current Bears
DE Ryan Winterswyk
LB Aaron Tevis - Current Saints
LB Winston Venable
LB J.C. Percy
CB Kyle Wilson - Current Jets
CB Chris Carr - Current Chargers
S George Iloka - Current Bengals
S Shaunard Harts - Retired Chiefs

K & P Kyle Brotzman

WOW! Imagine this was a JC team not that long ago. Very impressive Boise. Well done.

And I am glad you didnt include Dave Wilcox as a LBer. LOL. Ducks claim him. Its funny, both Boise and Oregon claim him as THEIR HALL OF FAMER!!!! lol

Great list man...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got revenge when Stewart signed with the Ducks, thanks in part for Willinghams stupidity......
Yes Kauf had a huge bench, plus squat, guy was a weight room rat...

God what a steal right out of Lacey. I couldnt believe it. And then Keanon Lowe from Portland's best HS was committed to UW and did a last second turn to Oregon. HE has worked out to be a damn good receiver.

I am sure Sark is in the middle of constructing a fence around that state to keep all the players in state. It will happen.

Question for you.. Do you like it when WSU is down like this? Oregon has some rivalry history with those guise (obviously not like yall) but I like it better when they are good. You?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! Imagine this was a JC team not that long ago. Very impressive Boise. Well done.

And I am glad you didnt include Dave Wilcox as a LBer. LOL. Ducks claim him. Its funny, both Boise and Oregon claim him as THEIR HALL OF FAMER!!!! lol

Great list man...

Looked at him but didn't fit the 25 year guideline. Your Ducks list very impresive too.:yahoo:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for you.. Do you like it when WSU is down like this? Oregon has some rivalry history with those guise (obviously not like yall) but I like it better when they are good. You?

No I dont like it.. Lets face it when you grow up in a state where you have two in state rivals, you have that whole family, friends, coworkers that are on either side, thats a major part of your life. Sure we have the Ducks rival, but its not like Apple Cup Week, and you guys have yours with the Civil War..

I think the Cougs did the right think in hiring Leach, I dont give a shit what happen at Texas Tech, personally I think that whole thing was blown up for the simple fact a very average NFL player now a ESPN idiot got to use the media to his advantage cause his kid couldn't cut it on the field

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember quite a few great RB games for UW. I'd put the '78 game where Warren Moon and Spider Gaines upset #4 Michigan in a 27-20 game. That one put UW and Don James on the map.

You know I loves me some cougs. It is always best when both teams are good and there is something real on the line come apple cup time. I never want to see them finish better than UW, nor beat us (duh), but my perfect season would be an undefeated season for both going into the AC and UW sending their hopes and dreams down the sewer.

Most (many?) Husky fans don't want to see WSU in the dumps. Sure, we will laugh at them when they are, but they do represent our state and beyond that they drag down the whole conference when they suck as bad as they have recently.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda fuckin pissed about this "roster" they are showing for every team.

First of all, it's not even every position, second of all, they are showing different numbers per position for different schools.

It's fuckin retarded.

I also dislike the fact that just because some of these dudes had great pro careers, it somehow makes them better college players.

There are tons of great NFL players who were average at best in college, but just because people identify with their NFL rep, it somehow validates their college career 100% of the time.

Do your research people. Look up the awards these players won while in college. Look up their stats and accomplishments.

I get ESPN is trying to do a fun little fan thing, but let's get real and say whatever the end result is... Is probably gonna be bullshit.

Get some experts in to crunch all the numbers and accomplishments and awards for players from these teams.

Then and only then can we truly decide who has the best all-star team.

Until that happens, this is just a bunch of BS TMZ type media scam.

Unless Nebraska wins. In which case it's completely legitimate in every whay and if you question it then you can eat a bag of dicks.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like how you have to have a twitter account to vote. Thus eliminating 50 percent of CFB fans entirely from giving their input.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda fuckin pissed about this "roster" they are showing for every team.

First of all, it's not even every position, second of all, they are showing different numbers per position for different schools.

It's fuckin retarded.

I also dislike the fact that just because some of these dudes had great pro careers, it somehow makes them better college players.

There are tons of great NFL players who were average at best in college, but just because people identify with their NFL rep, it somehow validates their college career 100% of the time.

Do your research people. Look up the awards these players won while in college. Look up their stats and accomplishments.

I get ESPN is trying to do a fun little fan thing, but let's get real and say whatever the end result is... Is probably gonna be bullshit.

Get some experts in to crunch all the numbers and accomplishments and awards for players from these teams.

Then and only then can we truly decide who has the best all-star team.

Until that happens, this is just a bunch of BS TMZ type media scam.

Unless Nebraska wins. In which case it's completely legitimate in every whay and if you question it then you can eat a bag of dicks.

Your rant summed it: ESPN= TMZ..... Has been that way for six years now.....

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im kind of surprised Iowa didnt make the top 16 teams if its only over the last 25 years. Davey Obrien winner, Doak Walker winner, Outland winner, Lombardi winner, Mackey winner, Groza winner, Heisman runner up, 3 first round picks in the secondary.