• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your team's 2019 schedule

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a pretty hot topic here. We play A&M every year at AT&T Stadium and play one game each year in Little Rock, which every other year will now be Missouri permanently (at least until the contract runs out).

So that means every other year it will be like this. I can’t imagine we will sell many season tickets with that even if we didn’t suck. We need to get rid of one of those, I would move the A&M game to campus and try to get someone like TCU or Oklahoma State to play us in Jerry World if we really want to keep the Texas recruiting connection.

Come watch Portland State, San Jose State, Colorado State, and Western Kentucky!! Sign up today!!

Arkansas left the SWC for a reason, why do the boosters keep falling for it? Does Jerry Jones have that much pull still?

fell for the play in Texas so you can recruit Texas players snake oil sales pitch. Sure you can, but right now the pecking order is Texas, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, TCU, Baylor. throw in SMU, Texas Tech, and Houston. Arkansas is not getting much out of this.

I agree with you, get A&M to play in Little Rock or Fayetteville. Alabama doesn't always have to play them in Texas, why should Arkansas?

I will be paying attention to Arkansas game attendance now. If Arkansas loses one of the first two, holy crap.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OOC is fairly bad.
Tulsa
Western Michigan
Arizona State

In conference is pretty rough
@Northwestern
Indiana
@Ohio State
@Wisconsin
Bye
Penn State
Bye
Illinois
@Michigan
@Rutgers
Maryland

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come watch Portland State, San Jose State, Colorado State, and Western Kentucky!! Sign up today!!

Arkansas left the SWC for a reason, why do the boosters keep falling for it? Does Jerry Jones have that much pull still?

fell for the play in Texas so you can recruit Texas players snake oil sales pitch. Sure you can, but right now the pecking order is Texas, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, TCU, Baylor. throw in SMU, Texas Tech, and Houston. Arkansas is not getting much out of this.

I agree with you, get A&M to play in Little Rock or Fayetteville. Alabama doesn't always have to play them in Texas, why should Arkansas?

I will be paying attention to Arkansas game attendance now. If Arkansas loses one of the first two, holy crap.

The problem is the DFW area is our biggest alumni base outside of Arkansas. 50% of our student body is from Texas. So it’s not just Jerry.

We usually win around half of our recruiting battles with TCU, Baylor and Oklahoma State. But there’s no way we get anyone Texas, A&M or OU want. I’m not sure comparing our situation to Alabama is very fair though, they don’t exactly need any help recruiting lol.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Louisville
Bye
New Mexico
@GEORGIA ( in Atlanta I think)
Virginia
Bowling Green
USC
Bye
@Michigan
Virginia Tech
@Duke
Navy
Boston College
@Stanford

Nice looking schedule

11-1 (with Georgia being a loss)

Unless they've announced something that I didn't see, ND@UGA will be in Athens, as it should be. It would be a disservice to ND fans making the trip to have it in Atlanta. UGA fans got the campus experience in South Bend, ND fans deserve the same. Athens is a pretty cool town.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they've announced something that I didn't see, ND@UGA will be in Athens, as it should be. It would be a disservice to ND fans making the trip to have it in Atlanta. UGA fans got the campus experience in South Bend, ND fans deserve the same. Athens is a pretty cool town.

My mistake. I was thinking that I big game like that would be in a remote location in a bigger stadium

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake. I was thinking that I big game like that would be in a remote location in a bigger stadium

No need. Sanford Stadium in Athens seats 20,000 more people than Mercedes-Benz(Falcons Stadium). 93,000+ capacity.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got Bama, Georgia and the Taters. All top 5 programs. Not to mention A&M, the Gators and leading off the season at neutral site against UNC. Name a tougher schedule in 2019.
wtf are the taters? just use the damn name. not everyone knows your little pet names for other teams.

also please tell me you didnt just suggest UNC as a tough game.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf are the taters? just use the damn name. not everyone knows your little pet names for other teams.

also please tell me you didnt just suggest UNC as a tough game.

Common sense should have told you taters=Clemson.

"3 top 5 programs, and Bama and Georgia already listed" Who does South Carolina play every year that would be considered a top 5 program?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common sense should have told you taters=Clemson.

"3 top 5 programs, and Bama and Georgia already listed" Who does South Carolina play every year that would be considered a top 5 program?
doesnt say every year.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't have had to. Bama and UGA were already listed. Clemson is the only other team it could have been.
sorry its south carolina. I forget they exist most times let alone pay that much attention to their schedule

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame others for your own ignorance.
can i blame others for your being a jackass? taters somehow equals Clemson tigers? and people are suppose to know this?
almost as bad as teams that spell Dog, Dawg

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can i blame others for your being a jackass? taters somehow equals Clemson tigers? and people are suppose to know this?
almost as bad as teams that spell Dog, Dawg

It's just tough love. The information provided in the OP was more than enough to deduce that taters=Clemson.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame others for your own ignorance.
If someone says they are playing “taters” I’m thinking either Boise State or Idaho. Never would have come up with Clemson out of taters. I am on this site on my phone so unless I turn it sideways, I don’t see the fan flags under the name.