• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Sports "Hate" List?

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New York Yankees
New York Giants
Boston Red Soxs
New England Patriots

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I didn't have a hate for Texas college teams before this thread, but maybe I need to update my list.

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I take pride that some of you get pissed off enough that my Eagles & Phillies made the list.

And one sore loser even gave Philadelphia sports teams a 1-9. Damn, makes me feel good that we can piss off so many. Especially this loser.

GO PHILLIES !
GO EAGLES
GO FLYERS !
go sixers

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take pride that some of you get pissed off enough that my Eagles & Phillies made the list.

And one sore loser even gave Philadelphia sports teams a 1-9. Damn, makes me feel good that we can piss off so many. Especially this loser.

GO PHILLIES !
GO EAGLES
GO FLYERS !
go sixers

You should feel good, I mean who wouldn't be proud of booing santa, cheering a potential life threatening injury, throwing batteries at opposing teams, and having one of the most overrated teams in the modern NFL era?

Guess that same could be said about the Phillies, at least the overrated part.

Sixers, dang...forgot they were even still around.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You should feel good, I mean who wouldn't be proud of booing santa, cheering a potential life threatening injury, throwing batteries at opposing teams, and having one of the most overrated teams in the modern NFL era?

Guess that same could be said about the Phillies, at least the overrated part.

Sixers, dang...forgot they were even still around.

Dang man, why'd ya have go and throw all that factual stuff in. :ss:

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As far as booing Santa......give it a rest. Read up on the article about that and you would understand. As far as cheering a potential life threatening injury.....We cheered Michael Irvin cause we knew at that point that dope infested, wife cheater, all around jerk-off was officially out of the NFL. Sorry you still think he is a hero.

Oh yea, by the end of the season, you cowshit fans will have a nice view of our butts in the standings at the end of the year.

The very few fans that did throw batteries at opposing teams.......probably deserved it.

Again, I like the idea that you turds don't care for Philly fans. :) Really I do !

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAW !!!! Rangers lost BACK TO BACK !!!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as booing Santa......give it a rest. Read up on the article about that and you would understand. As far as cheering a potential life threatening injury.....We cheered Michael Irvin cause we knew at that point that dope infested, wife cheater, all around jerk-off was officially out of the NFL. Sorry you still think he is a hero.

Oh yea, by the end of the season, you cowshit fans will have a nice view of our butts in the standings at the end of the year.

The very few fans that did throw batteries at opposing teams.......probably deserved it.

Again, I like the idea that you turds don't care for Philly fans. :) Really I do !

At halftime, there was supposed to be a Christmas pageant. Then there was too much snow and muck for a float to parade around the field. Instead, according to the book, a 19-year-old fan wearing a Santa suit and fake beard in the stands was recruited to jog onto the field between two columns of cheerleaders.

The authors don't deny boos were heard and that snowballs were tossed. Are they saying Santa had it coming?

"Santa had it coming for a different reason actually," says Macnow. "Santa was a surrogate that day for Joe Kuharich and Jerry Wolman and Norm Snead. The poor kid just happened to be representing the frustrations."

The authors tracked down the Santa, Frank Olivo, who now lives in Ocean City, N.J. In the book, Olivo says he has no hard feelings. "I'm a Philadelphia fan, I knew what was what. I thought it was funny," he is quoted as saying.

But Olivo recalls that when he was asked if he might want to play Santa again the next season, he balked. "No way. If it doesn't snow, they'll probably throw beer bottles."

so the excuse is that because of a huge snowstorm a halftime pageant was canceled and the upset fans threw at a substitute. does that make it right?

yeah you knew all about all that Irvin stuff when he was injured and it had nothing to do with how many times he absolutely ate your team up.

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
btw.....that "Santa" got booed cause he was drunk also.

Irvin did "eat" up on my Eagles. The guy is still everything I stated earlier.

I'm done with this thread. Yawn.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw.....that "Santa" got booed cause he was drunk also.

Irvin did "eat" up on my Eagles. The guy is still everything I stated earlier.

I'm done with this thread. Yawn.

good, we won't miss you

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know the story about drunk santa, doesn't make it right.

Doesn't matter if the guy is a turd, you don't boo an injury.

You think throwing batteries at people playing a game is "probably deserved".

You are a lowlife, no doubt a Philthy fan.

And there is no way in hell the overrated Eagles move ahead of Dallas. NONE.

Phillies missed the WS back to back...FUCK YEAHHHHHHH !!!!