• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your NFL Mock Draft

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. Now more than evah because you know who is controlling the Cowboys draft...

All by himself.
images

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Mock before the draft:

1. CIN - Joe Burrow, QB LSU
2. WAS - Chase Young, DE OSU
3. DET - Jeffrey Okudah, CB OSU
4. NYG - Tristan Whirfs, OT Iowa
5. MIA - Tua Tagovailoa, QB Alabama
6. LAC - Justin Herbert, QB Oregon
7. *TRADE* ATL - Justin Simmons, LB/S Clemson
8. ARI - Meckhi Becton, OT Louisville
9. JAX - Derrick Brown, DT Auburn
10. *TRADE* DEN - Henry Ruggs, WR Alabama
11. NYJ - Andrew Thomas, OT Georgia
12. LV - Jerry Jeudy, WR Alabama
13. SF - CeeDee Lamb, WR Oklahoma
14. TB - Jedrick Wills, OT Alabama
15. CLE - Xavier McKinney, S Alabama
16. CAR - CJ Henderson, CB Florida
17. DAL - K'Laivon Chaisson, DE LSU
18. MIA - Grant Delpit, S LSU
19. LV - AJ Terrell, CB Clemson
20. JAX - Patrick Queen, LB LSU
21. PHI - Jordan Jefferson, WR LSU
22. MIN - Trevon Diggs, CB Alabama
23. NE - Jordan Love, QB Utah State
24. NO - Jeff Gladney, CB Utah
25. MIN - Tee Higgin, WR Clemson
26. MIA - Javon Kinlaw, DT South Carolina
27. SEA - Austin Jackson, OT USC
28. BLT - Denzel Mims, WR Baylor
29. TEN - Jaylon Johnson CB Utah
30. GB - Brandon Aiyuk - WR Arizona St.
31. SF - AJ Epenesa - DE Iowa
32. *TRADE* CLE - Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, my final mock and I'm giving Herbert the slide. I think it would be a good troll move if the Chiefs were the first team to pick a RB

1. Bengals - Joe Burrow
2. Redskins - Chase Young
6. *Lions - Jeffrey Okudah
7. *Broncos - Jerry Jeudy
11. Jets - Mekhi Becton
25. Vikings - Jeff Gladney
32. Chiefs - Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Eh...not too bad

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised with the lack of trades in the top 10. Not too many surprising picks in the top 10 other than Zona going with Simmons. But mid to late in the 1st some very surprising picks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21. Eagles – Jalen Reagor

:yes: LOL

Seemed like I got the position of need correct for a lot of teams but a lot of guys projected to go in the 1st...didn't. The lack of trades didn't help either, it did start to pick up mid to late with trades but no big trades other than the Chargers moving up to get Murray giving up a 2nd and 3rd.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 1st round GRADES (don't get mad at me, just my opinion)

1st pick - Cincinnati Bengals select Joe Burrow, QB, from LSU. A. He has a chance to be great.
2nd pick - Washington Redskins select Chase Young, EDGE, from Ohio State. A. WAS got the best player in the draft. Wouldn't say it is their main need but this is a generational type of player.
3rd pick - Detroit Lions select Jeff Okudah, CB from Ohio State. A-. CB is a need and they got the best one in this class and it isn't close imo.
4th pick - NY Giants select Andrew Thomas, OT, from Georgia. A. This was a need for the Giants and they got the best OT in this draft imo. There are guys that could have more upside but I think Thomas' floor is much higher.
5th pick - Miami Dolphins select Tua Tagovailoa, QB, from Alabama. B. QB was a desperate need. This is a pick that could be so bad or so good. A lot of upside but injury concerns and many other concerns. Still it was a pick they HAD to make.
6th pick - LA Chargers select Justin Herbert, QB, from Oregon. D. With Simmons on the board I thought that was the right pick. Herbert is a late 1st or 2nd round pick imo. This is a bust in the making but at 5 makes it even worse.
7th pick - Carolina Panthers select Derrick Brown, DT, from Auburn. B+. I think Kinlaw can be better but still a solid pick and fills a position of need.
8th pick - Arizona Cardinals select Isaiah Simmons, LB, from Clemson. B+. At 8 this is GREAT value and I know OT is deep in this draft but thought OT was more of a need. That being said I think Simmons can be a monster in the right system.
9th pick - Jacksonville Jaguars select C.J Henderson, CB, from Florida. A. This was a position of need and I love this pick. Henderson has a lot of upside.
10th pick - Cleveland Browns select Jedrick Wills, OT, from Alabama. A. Didn't think Wills would fall to 10 but I feel he was a top 2 OT and this was a huge need for the Browns. Day 1 starter with a lot of upside.
11th pick - NY Jets select Mekhi Becton, OT, from Louisville. B+. I am not a huge fan of Becton but at 11 I don't mind this. Protect Darnold and he does have high upside.
12th pick - Las Vegas Raiders select Henry Ruggs, WR, from Alabama. B-. This isn't about the player, this is about fit. I think Ruggs can be a beast but Carr is a checkdown machine and one of the worst at getting the ball down the field. I feel like Lamb was a better fit.
13th pick - Tampa Bay Buccaneers trade up one spot (San Francisco 49ers) and select Tristan Wirfs, OL, from Iowa. A. Position of need and they need to protect Brady. They lost Dotson and replaced him with a pure RT. Great fit here.
14th pick - San Francisco 49ers select Javon Kinlaw, DL, from South Carolina. A+. San Fran sticks to their guns. JimmyG isn't a guy that is going to light you up with his deep ball so they passed on WR. Instead they get a guy with high upside that is just another guy on the best DL in the NFL.
15th pick - Denver Broncos select Jerry Jeudy, WR, from Alabama. A. Lock has a big arm and Jeudy is a homerun threat and could be the best WR in the class, it wouldn't surprise me. He can play the slot with Sutton on the outside and Fant. Nice fit.
16th pick - Atlanta Falcons select A.J Terrell, CB, from Clemson. B-. Atlanta needed a CB but I feel this is a reach. I can see why they love Terrell but I feel there were other guys on the board.
17th pick - Dallas Cowboys select CeeDee Lamb, WR, from Oklahoma. B. Thought they needed a secondary/CB more. Great value pick but I feel like there is an odd man out now. Gallup, Cooper and Lamb are not really slot guys. Still like the value here though.
18th pick - Miami Dolphins select Austin Jackson, OL, from USC. B+. They need OL plain and simple and they got one. He does have good upside too.
19th pick - Las Vegas Raiders select Damon Arnette, OL, from Ohio State. F. I mean there is nothing to say. Arnette definitely improved from last year but he is still a 3rd-4th round pick. I mean what were they thinking.
20th pick - Jacksonville Jaguars select K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, from LSU. A-. This is a nice fit and Chaisson is a machine.
21st pick - Philadelphia Eagles select Jalen Reagor, WR, from TCU. B+. I think this is a good fit and they can replace Jeffrey. Thought Jefferson could have been a better pick but they needed a WR.
22nd pick - Minnesota Vikings select Justin Jefferson, WR, from LSU. A. Replace Diggs and Jefferson is a great slot guy. Love this pick.
23rd pick - Los Angeles Chargers (traded pick with Patriots) select Kenneth Murray, LB, from Oklahoma. A-. Murray is a beast and I think he is underrated and they got him at 23. Nice value, they did give up a 2nd and 3rd but they got their guy.
24th pick - New Orleans Saints select Cesar Ruiz, C, from Michigan. A-. They needed interior lineman and they got a nice one. Thought they might go Queen but still a nice pick.
25th pick - San Francisco 49ers (traded pick with Vikings) select Brandon Aiyuk, WR, from Arizona State. A. Another nice pick for the 49ers bc I feel like Aijuk is a better fit and is underrated. Underrated speed, good WR screen option. Nice pick.
26th pick - Packers select Jordan Love, QB, from Utah State. C+. I don't mind getting a backup QB and looking to the future but with Higgins on the board and the fact they need more weapons for Rodgers I thought there were better players available for what they need.
27th pick - Seattle Seahawks select Jordyn Brooks, LB, from Texas Tech. C. Didn't expect him to go in the 1st. This was a reach, could be a nice player though. Thought they could have been DL and got Brooks in the 2nd, even 3rd.
28th pick - Baltimore Ravens select Patrick Queen, LB, from LSU. A. This is a dangerous combo bc this is a great scheme fit. Fuck you Baltimore.
29th pick - Tennessee Titans select Isaiah Wilson, OL, from Georgia. B. They need a OT. This guy has nice upside, needs to work on some of his technique but young kid. TN stick to stacking their lines.
30th pick - Miami Dolphins select Noah Igbinoghene, CB, from Auburn. B-. Thought this was a reach but I feel this is another guy with high upside. Not looking to make an immediate impact but could be really for the rebuild just in time if it works out.
31st pick - Minnesota Vikings select Jeff Gladney, CB, from TCU. B+. They need a CB and they got a good one. Not much more to say about this pick.
32nd pick - Kansas City Chiefs select Clyde Edwards Helaire, RB, from LSU. B+. I mean they took a RB in the 1st but it is a need. Not their top need but they also don't really have many needs. This was a luxury pick and CEH is underrated.