• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your NFL Mock Draft

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 3.0 - FINAL MOCK w/ trades

1. Bengals - Joe Burrow
2. Redskins - Chase Young
3. Lions - Jeffrey Okudah - I think the Lions stay put after being enticed to trade down. The offers aren't good enough and they have a clear need with CB.
4. Giants - Tristan Wirfs
5. Dolphins - Tua Tagovailoa
6. *Jaguars - Isaiah Simmons - first trade here. The Jags get the 6th overall pick and they grab Simmons. They give up Ngagkoue and the 9th. Other picks are involved in this deal as well.
7. Panthers - Derrick Brown
8. Cardinals - Jedrick Wills
9. *Chargers - Jordan Love - so the Chargers get another pass rusher opposite of Bosa and they get their QB of the future.
10. *Broncos - Jerry Jeudy - The Broncos give up a 3rd and 4th to the Browns for a desperately needed WR and the #1 WR OTB.
11. Jets - Andrew Thomas
12. Raiders - Ceedee Lamb
13. 49ers - Henry Ruggs
14. Bucs - Mehki Becton
15. Browns - Javon Kinlaw - so the Browns trade back and get a 3rd and 4th. So they now have 3 3rds but they do trade for Trent Williams and give up 2 of these 3 3rd's. This is a pick is strictly BPA and give them depth in the middle.
16. Falcons - C.J. Henderson
17. Cowboys - Kristian Fulton
18. Dolphins - Xavier McKinney
19. Raiders - Kenneth Murray
20. Jags - Justin Herbert - they already got Simmons now they get a QB to compete with Minshew who needs some development.
21. Eagles - Justin Jefferson
22. Vikings - Denzel Mims
23. Patriots - A.J. Espenesa
24. Saints - Patrick Queen
25. Vikings - Trevon Diggs
26. Dolphins - DeAndre Swift
27. *Bengals - Josh Jones - the Bengals give up their 33, 107, 147 for the 27th from Seattle. They get their OT to protect Joe Burrow.
28. Ravens - Yetur Gross-Matos
29. Titans - Russ Blaylock
30. Packers - Tee Higgins
31. 49ers - K'Lavon Chaisson - I'm not sure how he falls to the 49ers but he does.
32 - Chiefs - A.J. Terrell

I'll be pissed if Seattle trades back with Matos and Chaisson on the board

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have to make one more mock tomorrow if some trades go down

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Chaisson is a stud. Someone has to fall though. It just seems like the Seattle thing to do..trade back

You're right, they've traded back every year since '11 so I wouldn't be surprised but disappointed if they did with those two names still on the board.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, my final mock and I'm giving Herbert the slide. I think it would be a good troll move if the Chiefs were the first team to pick a RB

1. Bengals - Joe Burrow
2. Redskins - Chase Young
3. *Chargers - Tua Tagovailoa
4. Giants - Jedrick Wills
5. Dolphins - Jordan Love
6. *Lions - Jeffrey Okudah
7. *Broncos - Jerry Jeudy
8. *Bucs - Andrew Thomas
9. *Falcons - C.J. Henderson
10. Browns - Isaiah Simmons
11. Jets - Mekhi Becton
12. Raiders - Ceedee Lamb
13. 49ers - Henry Ruggs
14. *Cardinals - Derrick Brown
15. *Panthers - Tristan Wirfs
16. *Jaguars - Javon Kinlaw
17. Cowboys - Kristian Fulton
18. Dolphins - Josh Jones
19. Raiders - Kenneth Murray
20. Jaguars - Justin Herbert
21. Eagles - Justin Jefferson
22. Vikings - Tee Higgins
23. Patriots - A.J. Epenesa
24. Saints - Denzel Mims
25. Vikings - Jeff Gladney
26. Dolphins - Xavier McKinney
27. Seahawks - K'Lavon Chaissson
28. Ravens - Yetur Gross-Matos
29. Titans - Ross Blacklock
30. Packers - Patrick Queen
31. 49ers - Grant Delpit
32. Chiefs - Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here goes Nothing. I want to do this, being a sports reporter, for a living, granted getting up there in age, so i'll be providing a bit of commentary for most

1) Cincinnati: Joe Burrow QB LSU
2) Washington: Chase Young Edge Ohio State
Trade alert Miami Trades #18 and #39 (2nd rounder) To Detroit for #3
3) Miami: JUSTIN HEBERT QB OREGON There has been talk of the Giants doing good research on Hebert. Miami pays right into the Giants Trap.
4) Giants: Jeff Okudah Ohio State CB. I think this is a OL rich draft. They can fix clugs later. Elite CB's are hard to come by
5) Miami Tristan Wirfts OT Iowa- Miami wants a T. Here is a pro bowler.
6) Chargers: Tua Just a ideal situation
7) Panthers CJ Henderson CB Florida- They need to replace Bradbury and This is a good replacement.
8) Cardinals Derrick Brown DL Auburn. I can see Simmions from Clemson. However, they did that before and didn't work out so well. Brown is a Elite Defender that can be Plugged and played anywhere. Top 5 Talent at #8=Check please.
9) Jags: Jerry Juedy WR Alabama. The Jags come in with many needs. As a fan this one Badly needs to be addressed. If they want to go anywhere with Minshew. Give him Targets other than Chark
Trade Alert: Cleveland Trades #10 to Las Vegas Raiders for #19 and #81(3rd)
10) Raiders: Isiah Simmons LB/S Clemson. This Impact Player will help the Raiders LB core for years to come.
11) Jets: Andre Thomas OT Georgia: I twas racking my brain between Him and Barton of Lousiville. Than i remebered the last time the Jets took a freak for a T. Go with the Sure thing. I can see a WR as well.
12) Raiders: CeeDee Lamb WR Oklahoma. LB Check. WR Got em. What's Next?
13) 49ers: Javon Kinshaw DT South Carolina. Honsetly Raiders Fucked them. Go with a safe pick and replacement for Buckner.
14) Bucs: Mechki Barton OT Lousville: I can see a RB here but honestly... Protect your 30 Million investment.
15) Broncos: Henry Ruggs III WR Bama. This is there guy.
16) Falcons: Denzel Mims WR Balyor. I know that this is a stunner but i have reasoning behind it. Juilo Jones is getting up there in age so get another guy in as a 3rd WR and to learn and evenutally replace Juilo. I can see the guy i pick for Cowboys as well.
17) Cowboys: K'Lavon Chassion DE LSU. CB's are gone, #1 wrs are gone (granted i can see a WR here), I can see Xavier McKinnley from Bama. Safe pick and makes a fearsome combo with Lawerence and that LB(can't remeber his name)
18) Lions: Trevon Diggs CB Bama. The first name i typed was Jordan love here. However a repalcement for Big Play Slay is also needed.
19) Browns: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State. Honestly this is the smart move for them. Wait, get more capital. Get your guy later.
20) Jaguars: Xavier McKinney S Bama: Rebuild that seconary that was lights out a few years ago. There are a ton of decent opitions at 42 for CB.
21)Eagles: Justin Jefferson WR LSU: This is a core that had injury problems. He would be a helping hand.
22) Vikings: AJ Terrell CB Vikings. Get some help for a postion that got Kirk cousins chopped.
23) Partiots: Jedrick Willis OT Bama: This is a guy that has taken a nose dive in my mock. I have seen him as a top 15 pick. Other teams have other needs then OT. Patriots usually play this Smart. I think that they have faith in Stidham. I wouldn't be Suprised if Jordan Love is their pick however.
24) Saints: Jordan Love QB Utah State. Patriots Loss is Saints Gain. Ladies and Gentleman Drew Brees Airaparent (sp)
25) Vikings: Austin Jackson OT USC: Gotta protect your Overrated... err..... Overpaid QB
26) Dolphins: D'Andre Swift RB Georgia: Another Skill position for phins. Keep a eye on Josh Jones though.
27) Seahawks: Yannick Getit-Moss DE Penn State: This is a homer pick, don't believe me go to the Seahawks draft thread. I think he is a good finisher for either Clowney or Everson Griffen.
28) Ravens: Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma.
29) Titans: Josh Jones OT Houston. Titans football is winning the battle of the offensive trenchs. How can you do it with Jack Conklin being in Cleveland?
30) Green Bay: Zach Braun Edge Wiscosin: WR can a Opition but Go with undersized local kid to get the QB.
31) San Francisco: Tee Higgins WR Clemson. Maybe it's Jimmy G? Or Maybe the lack of other targets than Kettle?
32) Chiefs Patrick Queen LSU LB: What can better for the makings of a dynasty then grabbing a free falling talent?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here goes Nothing. I want to do this, being a sports reporter, for a living, granted getting up there in age, so i'll be providing a bit of commentary for most

1) Cincinnati: Joe Burrow QB LSU
2) Washington: Chase Young Edge Ohio State
Trade alert Miami Trades #18 and #39 (2nd rounder) To Detroit for #3
3) Miami: JUSTIN HEBERT QB OREGON There has been talk of the Giants doing good research on Hebert. Miami pays right into the Giants Trap.
4) Giants: Jeff Okudah Ohio State CB. I think this is a OL rich draft. They can fix clugs later. Elite CB's are hard to come by
5) Miami Tristan Wirfts OT Iowa- Miami wants a T. Here is a pro bowler.
6) Chargers: Tua Just a ideal situation
7) Panthers CJ Henderson CB Florida- They need to replace Bradbury and This is a good replacement.
8) Cardinals Derrick Brown DL Auburn. I can see Simmions from Clemson. However, they did that before and didn't work out so well. Brown is a Elite Defender that can be Plugged and played anywhere. Top 5 Talent at #8=Check please.
9) Jags: Jerry Juedy WR Alabama. The Jags come in with many needs. As a fan this one Badly needs to be addressed. If they want to go anywhere with Minshew. Give him Targets other than Chark
Trade Alert: Cleveland Trades #10 to Las Vegas Raiders for #19 and #81(3rd)
10) Raiders: Isiah Simmons LB/S Clemson. This Impact Player will help the Raiders LB core for years to come.
11) Jets: Andre Thomas OT Georgia: I twas racking my brain between Him and Barton of Lousiville. Than i remebered the last time the Jets took a freak for a T. Go with the Sure thing. I can see a WR as well.
12) Raiders: CeeDee Lamb WR Oklahoma. LB Check. WR Got em. What's Next?
13) 49ers: Javon Kinshaw DT South Carolina. Honsetly Raiders Fucked them. Go with a safe pick and replacement for Buckner.
14) Bucs: Mechki Barton OT Lousville: I can see a RB here but honestly... Protect your 30 Million investment.
15) Broncos: Henry Ruggs III WR Bama. This is there guy.
16) Falcons: Denzel Mims WR Balyor. I know that this is a stunner but i have reasoning behind it. Juilo Jones is getting up there in age so get another guy in as a 3rd WR and to learn and evenutally replace Juilo. I can see the guy i pick for Cowboys as well.
17) Cowboys: K'Lavon Chassion DE LSU. CB's are gone, #1 wrs are gone (granted i can see a WR here), I can see Xavier McKinnley from Bama. Safe pick and makes a fearsome combo with Lawerence and that LB(can't remeber his name)
18) Lions: Trevon Diggs CB Bama. The first name i typed was Jordan love here. However a repalcement for Big Play Slay is also needed.
19) Browns: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State. Honestly this is the smart move for them. Wait, get more capital. Get your guy later.
20) Jaguars: Xavier McKinney S Bama: Rebuild that seconary that was lights out a few years ago. There are a ton of decent opitions at 42 for CB.
21)Eagles: Justin Jefferson WR LSU: This is a core that had injury problems. He would be a helping hand.
22) Vikings: AJ Terrell CB Vikings. Get some help for a postion that got Kirk cousins chopped.
23) Partiots: Jedrick Willis OT Bama: This is a guy that has taken a nose dive in my mock. I have seen him as a top 15 pick. Other teams have other needs then OT. Patriots usually play this Smart. I think that they have faith in Stidham. I wouldn't be Suprised if Jordan Love is their pick however.
24) Saints: Jordan Love QB Utah State. Patriots Loss is Saints Gain. Ladies and Gentleman Drew Brees Airaparent (sp)
25) Vikings: Austin Jackson OT USC: Gotta protect your Overrated... err..... Overpaid QB
26) Dolphins: D'Andre Swift RB Georgia: Another Skill position for phins. Keep a eye on Josh Jones though.
27) Seahawks: Yannick Getit-Moss DE Penn State: This is a homer pick, don't believe me go to the Seahawks draft thread. I think he is a good finisher for either Clowney or Everson Griffen.
28) Ravens: Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma.
29) Titans: Josh Jones OT Houston. Titans football is winning the battle of the offensive trenchs. How can you do it with Jack Conklin being in Cleveland?
30) Green Bay: Zach Braun Edge Wiscosin: WR can a Opition but Go with undersized local kid to get the QB.
31) San Francisco: Tee Higgins WR Clemson. Maybe it's Jimmy G? Or Maybe the lack of other targets than Kettle?
32) Chiefs Patrick Queen LSU LB: What can better for the makings of a dynasty then grabbing a free falling talent?

Looks good for the most part I just think the trade values are off.

If Detroit is sliding back all the way to 18, they are either getting the 26 & 39 or future 1st & 39 from Miami.
Also, if Cleveland slides back to 19 they would get both those Raiders 3rd’s or a 3rd and future 2nd or so.

Overall looks good, cant say I would like the Ezra Cleveland pick at 19 especially if they get Trent. Might like a LB or McKinney at 19. I like the strategy of getting more mid round picks but if Simmons is there at 10...the Browns better just take him. Would be pissed if they didn’t haha

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Detroit is sliding back all the way to 18, they are either getting the 26 & 39 or future 1st & 39 from Miami.
Also, if Cleveland slides back to 19 they would get both those Raiders 3rd’s or a 3rd and future 2nd or so.

Overall looks good, cant say I would like the Ezra Cleveland pick at 19 especially if they get Trent. Might like a LB or McKinney at 19. I like the strategy of getting more mid round picks but if Simmons is there at 10...the Browns better just take him. Would be pissed if they didn’t haha
There's zero chance we move back from 10 to 19 and only get a 3rd rounder out of it. The more likely scenario would be dropping from 10 to 12 and getting 80.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well PFF has a chart:suds:

Draft Pick Trade Value Chart | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Raiders/Browns trade would be a major fleecing. Makes no sense for Cleveland.

Thanks.

I had a feeling the values were off. That is a weak point for me.

As for your guys move to #19. It's hard to find a team at the "teens" that really needed Simmons other than Oakland.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

As for your guys move to #19. It's hard to find a team at the "teens" that really needed Simmons other than Oakland.

True, if he gets past 10 he could drop far but I would think a team could trade up imo. Good work.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINAL FINAL MOCK DRAFT(fuck it)

1. Bengals – Joe Burrow - LOCK
2. Redskins – Chase Young - LOCK
3. *TRADE* Dolphins – Tua Tagovailoa – Miami trades their #39 and #70 to Detroit and grabs their QB
4. Giants – Tristan Wirfs – Feeling more and more confident about this pick unless the Giants trade back.
5. *TRADE* Lions – Jeff Okudah – this is a great trade for the Lions. They get a 2nd and 3rd and still get their top target.
6. Chargers – Justin Herbert - right now this is the pick I have the least confidence in. Do they take Herbert, trade down or get BPA.
7. *TRADE* Broncos – Henry Ruggs – Denver gives #15, #46 & #178 to JAX for #7
8. Cardinals – Jedrick Wills
9. *TRADE* Falcons – C.J. Henderson – Atlanta gives up #16 & #47 to JAX who continues to stockpile on picks.
10. Browns – Isaiah Simmons
11. Jets – Andrew Thomas
12. Raiders – Ceedee Lamb
13. 49ers – Jerry Jeudy
14. Bucs – Mekhi Becton
15. *TRADE* Panthers – Derrick Brown
16. *TRADE* Jaguars – Javon Kinlaw – Jags get a force in the middle and gain a 2nd & 5th
17. Cowboys – Kristian Fulton
18. Dolphins – Josh Jones
19. * PLAYER TRADE* Jaguars – Justin Jefferson – Jax receives the #19 & #159 and the Raiders get Yannick Ngakoue
20. Jaguars – K’Lavon Chaisson – Jags adding a DT and WR earlier. They now add an EDGE playmaker
21. Eagles – Jalen Reagor
22. Vikings – A.J. Espenesa
23. Patriots – Jordan Love
24. Saints – Patrick Queen
25. Vikings – Trevon Diggs
26. Dolphins – Xavier McKinney
27. Seahawks – Yetur Gross-Matos
28. Ravens – Kenneth Murray
29. Titans – Russ Blaylock
30. Packers – Tee Higgins
31. *TRADE* Giants – Cesar Ruiz – San Fran trades their #31 to the Giants for #36 & #110
32. Chiefs – A.J. Terrell

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Philly might trade up too but had a hard time finding a trade partner

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINAL FINAL MOCK DRAFT(fuck it)

25. Vikings – Trevon Diggs
Do you think the Vikings would trade for Stefon Diggs' brother right after trading him? That seems weird to me.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

are you kidding me? If no one traded up to get this guy he wouldnt make it past the Cowboys.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the Vikings would trade for Stefon Diggs' brother right after trading him? That seems weird to me.

I think they will target a CB, maybe Terrell or if Fulton drops or another CB, who knows at this point.

But I hope so....

giphy.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you kidding me? If no one traded up to get this guy he wouldnt make it past the Cowboys.

He won't fall out of the top 10...if he does. I will not be a Browns fan anymore.