• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Least Favorite Well-Known Actor/Actress

Duke of Douchington

Needle Mover
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthew McCounaughy (Or however the heck you spell it)...

There are movies where I actually like him, but he seems to play up his accent too much at times and it just.... BUGS ME!!! Good example of a movie where he overacts badly IMO is U-571. Edit: OH, AND THE F*CKING LINCOLN COMMERCIALS!!!! DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THOSE!!! .

200.gif

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Saget is the clear answer here...

:behindsofa:

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it's Nicholas Cage. Although I did enjoy his brief appearance in "Kick-Ass."

As far as actresses go, Melissa McCarthy is pretty awful in just about all of her big screen rolls, but her tv rolls are usually very good.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch a lot of older movies, so I'm picking from a different pool than most of the names listed here. For me, it's Burt Lancaster. Every movie I've seen him in he comes off as stiff and artificial.

BTW, people who say Jim Carrey is one-dimensional apparently have never seen The Dead Pool. "You forgot your fortune cookie" is Clint's classic line in that one.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the actual acting:

Will Ferrell (leading roles only):
Great support actor, TERRIBLE lead actor. I dunno why everyone loves Elf but I want to punch out whoever mentions loving that film. I thought Anchorman was fairly retarded and anything else he's in for more than 10 minutes generally drives me nuts. He was fine in Zoolander, Wedding Crashers, and Old School but he was not the lead role and a small part of the film.

Natalie Portman: Yep, The Professional was great, and that's it. Black Swan, really? C'mon... everyone just thought it was decent because she pretended to masturbate and made out with Mila Kunis. The film itself was trash. She is the most boring, bland actor, ever... and for SOME FUCKING REASON, guys think she's hot! I mean I get it... wood... but guys talk about how they'd sacrifice a limb or nut from their body to get with her for one go. I simply don't get it.

The person:

Meryl Streep:
Would you.... shut... the.... fuck... up... about your bullshit feminist agenda and how women are so powerful and men are so sexist and holding women down. This woman talks like she and every woman has been raped once in their life and have only earned minimum wage.

ANY ACTOR/CELEB that said they'd leave if Trump was elected: So have you left yet Miley, Samuel L., Amy Schumer (please God leave), Whoopi Doucheberg, and Jon Stewart (among dozens of others)? GET THE FUCK OUT.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julia Roberts and Billy Crystal

without question

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude that played Rudy/Samwise/Mikey from Goonies

Dude is a douchebag. He spoke at my college and essentially showed his true colors about how he only came to speak to take our money. He had not topic and he forced his way through a shitty discussion about his fame and the movies he was in and a couple movie quotes. I think the school requested a refund on the "speech"
so was that waste of money better or worse than rutgers getting Snookie?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nice thing about Meryl Streep is that anything she's in sucks donkey balls, so you never waste your time watching it.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I am a rule breaker I am going to nominate 3:

Female:Sarah Jessica Parker

Male:Ben Stiller

Misc: Whoopie Goldberg

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it's Nicholas Cage. Although I did enjoy his brief appearance in "Kick-Ass."

As far as actresses go, Melissa McCarthy is pretty awful in just about all of her big screen rolls, but her tv rolls are usually very good.
Excellent choice in Nicholas Cage. Well, not excellent but I think you get my drift

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JANE FONDA:ninja:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Stiller

Steve Martin (not all of his work, just pretty much everything since somewhere in The 90's)

Kate Blanchett

Scarlet Johansson

Skinny Jonah Hill. Fat Jonah Hill is great. Even medium.

Sigourney Weaver

Ben Afleck

The skinny tall bird that Terantino always casts.

That fat girl from the movies about singing. I don't care what her name is. She's fat, white and British. You don't like her either.

Tim Robbins outside of Shawshank. I don't even really like Bull Durham cuz of that guy.

Steven Seagal.

Susan Serandon. It's not really all on Andy Dufrain, she's intolerable to me. I dislike her face.

Tyra Banks

R Lee Ermey

That chick that's married to Ron Swanson, in real life.

Martin Short. Except when he's a bitch in Captain Ron.

If I spelled any names wrong, I don't care. Only brought them up because Im
Not a fan. Change your name to how I spelt it for all I care.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthew McCounaughy (Or however the heck you spell it)...

There are movies where I actually like him, but he seems to play up his accent too much at times and it just.... BUGS ME!!! Good example of a movie where he overacts badly IMO is U-571. Edit: OH, AND THE F*CKING LINCOLN COMMERCIALS!!!! DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THOSE!!!

Also Ryan Reynolds bugs the piss out of me. He just LOOKS like a cartoon character. Strange.
You know, that kinda hurts.

I look like Ryan Reynolds. If he just didn't give a fuck and loved Apple fritters.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread title says it all. I included "well-known" because I didn't want people mentioning small, one-off actors/actresses who played roles that ruined movies (I know a lot of people hate Anakin Skywalker, though I haven't seen Star Wars. He'd be someone to not include, as that was, I assume, his only large role).

For a list of our favorite actors/actresses, go here ----> Your Top 20 Favorite Actors/Actresses

The classic actor I always bring up in this situation is Ben Affleck. I think he's such a boring, monotonous actor. It seems like all the movies he appears in has him reacting to other people doing shit with his stupid face. My favorite movie that has Ben Affleck is Daredevil (3.5/5 stars), and I actually think he was decent in that. But outside of that, Argo (3/5 stars), as a film was decent enough, but he was pretty bland IIRC, and The Town (1/5 stars) and Gone Girl (2/5 stars) both sucked.

He's the #1 reason I still haven't seen anything in the Justice League universe.

Weirdly enough, I think Casey Affleck is a tremendous actor.
I haven't watched anything Justice League either.

Because I'm not a nine year old.