• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You know you're f*cked when...

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every star on the Packers, Vikings, and Bears could catch Covid and die and the Lions are still finishing 3rd place at best.

Also....Bleacherreport.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. The national media has been dogging us for no reason all off-season. Acting like we were 3-13 last year. It's dumb. They're wrong a ton. It means nothing. Evidence? Last year, we were being praised by the media around this time.

If the offense is just serviceable and league average. I see no argument for us being less than a winning football team. Even with losing Goldman - I suspect Nichols adjusts well to NT and RRH is still a very solid guy at DE opposite Hicks. The D is going to be downright scary if Quinn is a legit threat opposite of Mack.

O-line made strides in the 2nd half last year. Hopefully a new line coach can fix some things, revamp the attitude. We need them and the QB position to not kill us. TE literally cannot be worse. So, that's going for us.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. The national media has been dogging us for no reason all off-season. Acting like we were 3-13 last year. It's dumb. They're wrong a ton. It means nothing. Evidence? Last year, we were being praised by the media around this time.

If the offense is just serviceable and league average. I see no argument for us being less than a winning football team. Even with losing Goldman - I suspect Nichols adjusts well to NT and RRH is still a very solid guy at DE opposite Hicks. The D is going to be downright scary if Quinn is a legit threat opposite of Mack.

O-line made strides in the 2nd half last year. Hopefully a new line coach can fix some things, revamp the attitude. We need them and the QB position to not kill us. TE literally cannot be worse. So, that's going for us.

If we have a serviceable offense we'll be a playoff team that everyone writes off rather than a non-playoff team that everyone writes off...Either way, we're getting the write off treatment.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have a serviceable offense we'll be a playoff team that everyone writes off rather than a non-playoff team that everyone writes off...Either way, we're getting the write off treatment.

tenor.png

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we win the division - I'll be very happy. I don't really care what outsiders say. It's an elite D and if the offense picks up some momentum heading into January. Nothing says Foles can't get hot again. The SB run wasn't the only time in his career where he just went lights out. When he finds a groove - he can do that.

If Mitch is our QB wire-to-wire. I agree, we are very limited. The ceiling, I think, would be that he improves to the "not an embarrassment" standard and we achieve an early playoff exit. Sort of like 2018 where we could ride our defense a while, but only for so long.

Our luck? We come out scalding hot. Everything is finally in place. Either Mitch is a whole new QB or Foles is on fire. The D is firing on all cylinders. We're like 9-1 eyeing home-field advantage... and... COVID outbreak in the league. Season canceled :)

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever wins the division depends on injuries with fluke calls being the tie break. The Vikings, packers, or bears could all win the division next year.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

Not a bad list, I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Cards, LAC, Raiders, ATL make it to the playoffs

Loser franchises will do what they do...To be associated with them is a bad thing...