• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You gotta be F@#king kidding....

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Win the last two games and we are 6 up on the rags and isles. Two huge points lost

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win the last two games and we are 6 up on the rags and isles. Two huge points lost

THIS.... THIS A THOUSAND TIMES...

Those two points = 6 points above the 8 and 9th spots... that is 3 games just to tie and 4 to overtake... that is huge with only 13 games left.... If we miss the playoffs... look back at these two games.... Not that we lost... but because we gave them away. We gave two points away.... you cant do that and the way this team is playing, there is no drive or effort. You could see that Florida was playing much harder than us... rushing to the puck, giving effort... and they have nothing to play for... wish we had that same fire on this devils team.... we have seen it in the past, but it is very lacking this year... dont know if that is due to coaching or the players themselves...

My favorite play (think it was Elias) was when he split the defense, it was him and the goalie and he decided to backpass it to our two other forwards who were trailing (and where the defenders were) and the defense got it and cleared it... not even a shot on goal when you were one on one with the goalie.... just wow. Not sure it was Elias or not, but it was very Elias like move to do.... no shot, no look pass that lead to a turnover instead of a scoring opportunity.... Just WOW.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the whole losing the game(tying goal) under 30 secs left to play is getting old and annoying...

I won't necessarily hold it against Stevens but its on the fucking players to clear and play defense through the final horn... its' bullsh*t... these guys need some whippings on the ice in their days off....

its not fair and not devils hockey, fucking fucks!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes it was Elias and it was a typical Elias play. Guy has no balls to shoot the fucking puck.

6pts going into the isles game. Say we lose meh its OK still 4 up. Now it would only be 2 up. That's a win....hope you guys have been noting the regulation wins. I believe we trail both the rangers and isles

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey tilo! I had a feeling u would be lurking. Guess if the devils were 3-0 with 12 goals for I wouldve heard you sooner Kovy bashing.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also can't deny that was a shit play by elias