• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You fvckn Okies better lookout, cuz Washington is comin fo yo ass

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should open a Bitch Sports Forum so y'all and the lesbians can circle jerk over there.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 natties? Or one, whatever you want to say. That’s cute

giphy.gif

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should open a Bitch Sports Forum so y'all and the lesbians can circle jerk over there.

Trolls gonna troll.

When I saw OKST beat the defending national champions to make the womens world series I was happy. Seeing the squats there as the top ranked team I hope they beat their ass and win a natty. But honestly I had no idea my team was any good at this until today.

I'm sure there are people who are more in tune to college softball than me but this is a dumb thing for a college sports fan to talk shit about.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls gonna troll.

When I saw OKST beat the defending national champions to make the womens world series I was happy. Seeing the squats there as the top ranked team I hope they beat their ass and win a natty. But honestly I had no idea my team was any good at this until today.

I'm sure there are people who are more in tune to college softball than me but this is a dumb thing for a college sports fan to talk shit about.
Some of us on here are actual college sports fans although you probably wouldn't understand that.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or is the catcher kinda blase about the fact she just fucked her pitcher in the faceplate with a goddamned softball?

They aren't soft.
she just casually strolled to her pitcher like she didn't give a fvck.