• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You can ONLY choose one Orlando Brown or Daron Payne.

If the choice comes down to having only one on the team in 2023 which should it be?

• Daron Payne (DT)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Orlando Brown (OT)

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't we go over the cap like all the other teams hell there's teams that are 48 million over cap

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't we go over the cap like all the other teams hell there's teams that are 48 million over cap
Because our front office has no clue what they are doing.

I am not sure Rivera will free up much cap space at all because I think he likes the team he has right now.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.... or maybe because Dan doesn't have much money. Some say he might be a billion in debt.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont post much. But my take, resigning Payne long term actually shows a slight break away from a bad habit this team has had.

That of not keeping our own.

Sure we need the O-line. But right now the D-line is a strength. And Im not one who believes replacing really good players is all that easy at any position.

Now get Sweat and Chase done. Keep the D-line strong, rebuild the O-line (which funny enough was good a few years back before some one decided THOSE guys were easily replaced)

Make both lines strong and build out from there.. it aint rocket science.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last yr you all thought replacing our 2,starting guards would be easy . It wasn’t and a position group that was strong turned into urine .

we know nothing about Mathis, and an injury to allen and your d/line becomes urine . Without Payne being there

you keep Payne until you know what Mathis is or better yet stop pursuing the latest shiny new toy and keep guys we drafted and developed .

we can sign brown and keep Payne however the issue isn’t money it’s the fact our ownership situation is in flux
I don't recall many if any really saying letting Lucas walk away was cool. Far as Schreff goes. He was looking to be the NFL highest paid OG. And instead of A) working something out with him or B) trading him (which is what should've happened) management stupidlytagged him twice n then watched him walk away. IMO BS wanted out of DC. I ain't mad at him, hell, I dont blame him, butt he isn't nor was he ever the NFL's best OG. His last season in DC I believe PFF actually had Lucas graded higher than him.

Don't blame the board though cuz RR let a decent OL unit turn to shit.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our MO with a couple of players was to tag them but not sign them long term. Everyone can debate whether (the two) should have been signed long term. I wonder if the guy that would sign Fat Albert had the money to sign others long term. I think in part .... talking KC .... he was not favored like Griffin was. I also think he had an agent that was 10 times smarter than Dan and served his client well. As for BS he was a hell of a guard but it is hard to pay a guard at the level. Tackle yes, guard no.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall many if any really saying letting Lucas walk away was cool. Far as Schreff goes. He was looking to be the NFL highest paid OG. And instead of A) working something out with him or B) trading him (which is what should've happened) management stupidlytagged him twice n then watched him walk away. IMO BS wanted out of DC. I ain't mad at him, hell, I dont blame him, butt he isn't nor was he ever the NFL's best OG. His last season in DC I believe PFF actually had Lucas graded higher than him.

Don't blame the board though cuz RR let a decent OL unit turn to shit.
Not blaming the board just pointing out that letting all pros walk ( board opinion to do so ) isn’t good business and that letting a Payne walk is much the same thing.
DTS are important in the modern game , getting pressure up the middle is now a premium

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not blaming the board just pointing out that letting all pros walk ( board opinion to do so ) isn’t good business and that letting a Payne walk is much the same thing.
DTS are important in the modern game , getting pressure up the middle is now a premium
I agree. Neither is paying a player like he's the very best player at his position when he most certainly is not.

Pressure up the middle has always been a great ally for a defense. QBs have to step into their throws. It doesn't take a genius to figure out if they can't step into their throws. Both their comfort and accuracy will suffer noticeably.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 2 of the best DL in the league and paid both. Time to prove you earned every penny of that check now. A healthy defensive line/defense this year can carry us to the playoff's. Add a starting caliber CB and LB depth and watch this defense make noise.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.... or maybe because Dan doesn't have much money. Some say he might be a billion in debt.
I've read similar things as well concerning Snyder being in debt. Might be the reason no bids hit the 7B mark as many speculated it would.