• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"You’re a lame one, Mr. Wentz"

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Rams back-up since Wolford got hurt and McVay put Goff in. :heh:

I'm seriously struggling to think of a better Rams back-up QB than Wentz. I know people will say Mayfield, but he came straight in as a starter. No doubt Wentz will prove me wrong and look like Mannion's impression of Perkins. Just don't Winn baby.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, as a back-up, Wentz is really better than most out there. The dude was a starter for a time and if he can just swallow his pride and accept a role as a quality back-up, he's a good asset to have. You just don't want him playing every game or having him start important games because he will choke in that role.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Rams back-up since Wolford got hurt and McVay put Goff in. :heh:

I'm seriously struggling to think of a better Rams back-up QB than Wentz. I know people will say Mayfield, but he came straight in as a starter. No doubt Wentz will prove me wrong and look like Mannion's impression of Perkins. Just don't Winn baby.

Trent Green, but that's going back pretty far lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, as a back-up, Wentz is really better than most out there. The dude was a starter for a time and if he can just swallow his pride and accept a role as a quality back-up, he's a good asset to have. You just don't want him playing every game or having him start important games because he will choke in that role.

Hopefully McVay has restored some of his confidence, as he seemed broken at the end of his starting run.