• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yesterday in NCAA

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I went to bed early so I didn't see the OSU score til this morning. Congrats on fucking Wisconsin over big time. Wisconsin just can't win when it counts most.

Speaking of teams that can't finish a season. Clemson lost too. They had a great shot at the NC game with OK St still having Ok to go, but as usual, fucked that up.

Stanford got a nice win in 3OT. Oregon was unimpressive and Oklahoma might jump them.

Also, just for tradition sake, Fuck you Notre Dame.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always nice when your team scores 43 points and they look unimpressive. They must be doing something right.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yopu shoulda stayed up for the OSU and Stanford games. Great finishes and hard fought W's. OSU's young QB made that dagger play outta nothing. USC played very well but has to be just heart breaking to fumble it away like that in OT.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks fan, I presume? Which of their 50 unis do you like the best?

The one they wear when they win of course. I hate the one with the diamond plate shit on it something terrible.

I just finished watching the last quarter of the ducks game, I had to work last night. I agree with August they didn't look that great and pulled their starting QB at half time. It was 43-20 with a min. and change left though before they gave up a garbage time score and 2 pt. conversion.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The one they wear when they win of course. I hate the one with the diamond plate shit on it something terrible.

I just finished watching the last quarter of the ducks game, I had to work last night. I agree with August they didn't look that great and pulled their starting QB at half time. It was 43-20 with a min. and change left though before they gave up a garbage time score and 2 pt. conversion.

We'll see how good they are when they have to play Stanford. I havent really been able to watch them this year except for one game (I think the opener). I'm always impressed with their overall team speed, though.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They're fast for sure. I'm generally a fan, but have found Ducks fans unbearable of late and they've turned me against them.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, if you agree about the DH, then you're good.