• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yea these Guys really know there Football

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1236381_426838000754044_1554168140_n.jpg

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was with them, never thought SF would come out and commit 5 TOs and be that distraught by the crowd noise. Good game Hawks you guy played well and got the job done.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was with them, never thought SF would come out and commit 5 TOs and be that distraught by the crowd noise. Good game Hawks you guy played well and got the job done.

Well, I'm gonna take a walk on that very long limb over there and say our defense was perhaps a small part of it....:cool:

I really was shocked at holding the 9ers to 3, I expected about 13 from them again, but 3? :omg:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers are a great team. Keep in mind last year they won road games at Green bay, New Orleans, New England and the NFC Championship in Atlanta.

This was an impressive performance no matter how you shake it.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two of Kaeps INT's were great Plays by the Defense not poor plays by Kaep, also what really showed up in this game was the lack of any kind of touch from Kaep. In a game where both QB's struggled one found a way to win, the other couldn't find his way at all. Russell Wilson is now 2-0 vs Kaep. Or you could say Kaep is 0-2 Vs Russell Wilson. If you ask me the Debate is over. Russell Wilson > Kaepernick

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two of Kaeps INT's were great Plays by the Defense not poor plays by Kaep, also what really showed up in this game was the lack of any kind of touch from Kaep. In a game where both QB's struggled one found a way to win, the other couldn't find his way at all. Russell Wilson is now 2-0 vs Kaep. Or you could say Kaep is 0-2 Vs Russell Wilson. If you ask me the Debate is over. Russell Wilson > Kaepernick

I'm not going to defend Kap, bc simply put he didn't show up. But to declare the "debate over" as if Wilson played well is an overreaction to a great win. Wilson wasn't out there on your D which is what won you the game. He also wasn't the one moving the chains, that was Lynch. Great game for you guys no doubt and congrats. But the Wilson/Kaepernick debate is going to go on for a while, most likely it will be decided by who wins the most rings not who wins the most head to head games in Seattle.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea these Guys really know there Football

They probably know their English though.

Great game Hawks, you guys seem to be picking up where you left off last year.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which 2. Here's how I saw His INTs

1) Maybe thought the Hawks were still in man, but were actually in zone. Threw the ball in blanket coverage, ball is tipped into the air and intercepted. Unlucky bounce, but D was solid and poor decision to throw it there.

2) Threw ball to TE who was covered by Hawks best CB who was in perfect position. It would have been extremely difficult for Peyton Manning (or any other elite passer) to put that ball where Davis could get it and Sherman couldn't at least break it up. Poor decision.

3) Overthrew WR who was blanketted by Sherman, hit Chancellor in the numbers.

All three picks were good defense, but all on Kaep.

I do agree that both QBs careers are way too young to be calling out who is better, especially since Wilson didn't exactly light the world on fire with his performance last night. I do think Wilson has the edge right now, and with any luck he'll continue to have the edge for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before the Kam INT, Krapernick threw it right to Wagner but he couldnt hold on.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which 2. Here's how I saw His INTs

1) Maybe thought the Hawks were still in man, but were actually in zone. Threw the ball in blanket coverage, ball is tipped into the air and intercepted. Unlucky bounce, but D was solid and poor decision to throw it there.

2) Threw ball to TE who was covered by Hawks best CB who was in perfect position. It would have been extremely difficult for Peyton Manning (or any other elite passer) to put that ball where Davis could get it and Sherman couldn't at least break it up. Poor decision.

3) Overthrew WR who was blanketted by Sherman, hit Chancellor in the numbers.

All three picks were good defense, but all on Kaep.

I do agree that both QBs careers are way too young to be calling out who is better, especially since Wilson didn't exactly light the world on fire with his performance last night. I do think Wilson has the edge right now, and with any luck he'll continue to have the edge for a long time.

Really, read your post and tell me which two out of those Three where more because the DEFENSE caused them not because Kaep threw a bad ball. It shouldn't be to hard to figure out lol. Kaep over threw one pass so bad it was a fly ball for the Defender the other two were great plays and or coverage BY THE DEFENDERS.:laugh3:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to defend Kap, bc simply put he didn't show up. But to declare the "debate over" as if Wilson played well is an overreaction to a great win. Wilson wasn't out there on your D which is what won you the game. He also wasn't the one moving the chains, that was Lynch. Great game for you guys no doubt and congrats. But the Wilson/Kaepernick debate is going to go on for a while, most likely it will be decided by who wins the most rings not who wins the most head to head games in Seattle.

Tell you what, you choose which one of these two was better and helped their team win with timely completions.

1.) 13 of 28, 4.5 avg per attempt, 0TD 3 INT's
2.) 8 of 19, 7.5 Avg per attempt, 1TD 1 INT

So Either Russell Wilson is Better than Kaep or Seattle's Team as a whole ( Offense/Defense/special teams) is LIGHT YEARS better than San Frans allowing sub par play to be a blow out win. Which is it? Remember this 71-16 In the Kaep Vs Russell Head to Head games. Do i have to remind you who has the 71 and who has the 16? :laugh3:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, read your post and tell me which two out of those Three where more because the DEFENSE caused them not because Kaep threw a bad ball. It shouldn't be to hard to figure out lol. Kaep over threw one pass so bad it was a fly ball for the Defender the other two were great plays and or coverage BY THE DEFENDERS.:laugh3:

None of them. If Kaep does the right thing and doesn't throw into those situations there are no picks. The defense did it's job. The QB caused those picks by throwing the ball where he shouldn't have thrown it.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of them. If Kaep does the right thing and doesn't throw into those situations there are no picks. The defense did it's job. The QB caused those picks by throwing the ball where he shouldn't have thrown it.

:agree:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its easy for these guys to pick the Niners because of the success they have had. What they forgot to do is their homework on Seattle and the fact that they were playing at the Clink. NFL Network also had 3 out 5 pick SF, so it's not just them. This game I believe just woke up the football nation on how good the Seahawks are.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the whole FOX morning show picked the 49ers. Big deal. Personally, I hope we don't have our fans posting here DEMANDING the whole world kiss their ass followed by berating every medial outlet that doesn't do so.

The Seahawks haven't earned ANYTHING until they at least get to the Super Bowl.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
warning troll bait!

Quoting Richard Sherman.

And yes they are ignorant. Seattle was 8-0 last season at home. They were just sniffing Kaep's jock after he destroyed the horrible GB defense. Hawks were the best defense in the league as far as points last season, and although we had some people out, we brought in guys that are just as good or better.

Anquan who? Only time I heard his name was when the jock sniffing announcers were wondering when he would make his presence known.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the whole FOX morning show picked the 49ers. Big deal. Personally, I hope we don't have our fans posting here DEMANDING the whole world kiss their ass followed by berating every medial outlet that doesn't do so.

The Seahawks haven't earned ANYTHING until they at least get to the Super Bowl.

Come on, possibly the biggest rivalry in the NFL as far as the expectations of the teams and the Hawks whooped their ass. What's wrong with reveling in it for a couple days on our own board?

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, possibly the biggest rivalry in the NFL as far as the expectations of the teams and the Hawks whooped their ass. What's wrong with reveling in it for a couple days on our own board?

:agree: Especially when we have the Jags coming up :L