• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure what that means. Should I post it or no? Starts like this...

I'm thinking 'no'...only because I don't want to be in the middle of anything lol

It means he wants to use you to get his message across. It's up to you if you want to post it. It will likely just be deleted if it is just the rantings of a crazy man. I'm guessing it is.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the same rules for pictures still apply. Just we can hide the hot chicks better, but no nips/cock/vag/balls or tasteless stuff :)

I made a mistake then, my apologies.

I could have sworn someone said in NSFW you could post anything since it was hidden from google. So I decided to post a few self pics of me fishing.
Again my apologies. Not trying to screw up Hammers business or source of income.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could have sworn someone said in NSFW you could post anything since it was hidden from google. So I decided to post a few self pics of me fishing.
Again my apologies. Not trying to screw up Hammers business or source of income.

well now you know ..

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why, does it do something for you? Perhaps you should white-knight some more for a guy who was a pain in the ass for everyone that had no choice but to listen to his crap.

no choice?

not sure if you're aware but there's this feature on the site you can use called the ignore button

rock might've mentioned it once or twice in passing here

and if you see a pm from him? don't open it

LOL at "no choice"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a buddy picking me up for a trip down to the Roadhouse. Talk to you fellas in the morning. :suds:

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can choose to post this or not...I assume you'll at least send it around for laughs if nothing else...Here's the absolute truth

Hammer is a faggot...I pm'ed him a couple of weeks ago when tenac arrived because tenac was attempting to use my picture as his avatar...I pm'd hammer and one other admin (can't remember which one)...tenac took it down before they could do anything (because I commented that he was already trying to get himself banned) but hammer told me to come to him if it comes up again...So it came up again today...and I came to him...

He was standoffish about the whole thing. He basically defended that they weren't doing anything wrong...we argued about it for a while...That's the "multiple pm's"...outside of that, I've never interacted with the guy besides when he came to the thread...I did try to explain to him that, despite how dramatic it sounds, what they were doing was in fact a crime...cyber stalking is a crime...he lost his shit over that for some stupid reason...and we all know rock's propensity for escalation...since he has already escalated to trying to get people to call my boss, who knows where he'd take it this time.

It's fucking weird that rock (who whined to the admins about me and snuggles...and who whined over at cbs about my Jim Crow avatar to the admins) would have anything to say...and JD who whined to the admins to have his account banned as well...that's true anger

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:clap:

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuckin Sake

:burt:

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that rock, down, chappee, and buccs all threw a circle jerk party over it...despite knowing that hammer was wrong...because I run those guys' emotions...hammer knows he was wrong...that's why he wont respond to any of VP's post on the subject

bottom line, hammer is a cunty little lady boy who can't stand by his own words that he doesn't ban for personal reasons...He lied about multiple pm's (outside of the argument we had today) to make it look better for him...Tell him to post all these previous pm's if there's so many...guarantee he fabricates some that sound nothing like anything I would say or he backtracks...

I don't care if you don't like me...you can still appreciate the psychosis that was exhibited today by rock and the rest of the guys looking up my personal info...regardless of how "accessible" it is...there's no excuse for doing it...and the cocksucking admins should have done something besides argue with me about it...

Tell everyone I said "go fuck yourself" if nothing else...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason I missed that Josh Hamilton is out tonight? Is he hurt, just sucking, or resting?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP has been trying in vain to get Hammer to answer the very simple question as to why the modding has been in complete contrast to the way they said it operates around here...

"We don't ban people over personal beef we have with them"

"As long as you keep it to the general boards and not the team boards, we'll let most things fly except anything that affects AdSense"

"Uno is annoying..... lets ban him"

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no choice?

not sure if you're aware but there's this feature on the site you can use called the ignore button

rock might've mentioned it once or twice in passing here

and if you see a pm from him? don't open it

LOL at "no choice"

Ignore doesn't stop PM's coming

If you don't open it, you still have the alert up there or a popup, and it filling your limited inbox. For you might not be a big deal, but mods get a lot of PM's that are legit and I'm sure HD gets even more

So yeah, no choice. But you already knew all of this, right?