• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

X-Men 4: Dark Phoenix (2019)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll agree with the consensus here. Better in the second half. The dialogue, delivery, and script in the first half of the movie just isnt good. Pretty much every scene with Magneto is great, though.

Even the second half has some issues, unfortunately. Very poorly developed villain. It has a terrible script and then at the end is like 'yeah, maybe we should've just talked about it' and 'emotions make me strong even though we don't show that at all in the movie'. Some of the side characters are kinda lame as a whole. I'm looking at you revenge motivated Beast.

The cast is great but thats kinda like having the New England Patriots and having them coached by Hue Jackson.

C-

edit - the more I think about this, the more I hate the villain. Probably closer to a D+

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an opportunity to watch this movie on the plane from SD to Chi a couple weeks ago...

I passed on the opportunity.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is finally on HBO, I guess I'll waste a couple hours watching it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll agree with the consensus here. Better in the second half. The dialogue, delivery, and script in the first half of the movie just isnt good. Pretty much every scene with Magneto is great, though.

Even the second half has some issues, unfortunately. Very poorly developed villain. It has a terrible script and then at the end is like 'yeah, maybe we should've just talked about it' and 'emotions make me strong even though we don't show that at all in the movie'. Some of the side characters are kinda lame as a whole. I'm looking at you revenge motivated Beast.

The cast is great but thats kinda like having the New England Patriots and having them coached by Hue Jackson.

C-

edit - the more I think about this, the more I hate the villain. Probably closer to a D+
I think most of these movies are based on 25 year old material written for 12 year old kids which is why i havent done any of th

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched it, but don't honestly remember a thing about it... lol