• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Superstars Bitter Over WM31 Ending

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins is a great heel. Him sitting in that lounge chair with his two mini-goons next to him announcing he is the "greatest WWE champion ever" after arguably earning the belt in the least impressive fashion in history (pinning a guy after he'd be beaten almost to death by someone else) and ducking a match against a real opponent to have someone lie down to be pinned an hour earlier had me laughing.

Not sure how long his reign will last, but he definitely beats Orton at Extreme Rules.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe this report for nothing. It was also reported that Reigns' father wanted him to quit WWE after the match because he wasn't happy with the way the match ended, yet Reigns' father has publicly stated that he could not be more proud of his son performing in the main event of WM.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe this report for nothing. It was also reported that Reigns' father wanted him to quit WWE after the match because he wasn't happy with the way the match ended, yet Reigns' father has publicly stated that he could not be more proud of his son performing in the main event of WM.

Cena said on his interview with Jericho something to the nature of some of the guys weren't happy. I fully believe it.

Doctor L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason Rollins is not the best overall performer is he needs his opponents to wait on their hands and knees so he can hit the stupid ass curb stomp.

What was that? I'd like to see anybody on the roster minus Neville do this. I'd love to see him bust out the Phoenix splash more often. That and the Red Arrow are moves of absolute beauty.

tumblr_inline_nirslw0XPM1sscu6n.gif

Last edited:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was that? I'd like to see anybody on the roster minus Neville do this. I'd love to see him bust out the Phoenix splash more often. That and the Red Arrow are moves of absolute beauty.

Thats pretty funny, hit him right in the thigh LMAO, just like the elbow drop to LEsnar on the table that hit him in the elbow lol. Seths head went down like he was blowing Cenas steroid shrunken ding.

He needs to turn around and tell John to move over and closer. The rollins fans are so encourage-able.

Doctor L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats pretty funny, hit him right in the thigh LMAO, just like the elbow drop to LEsnar on the table that hit him in the elbow lol. Seths head went down like he was blowing Cenas steroid shrunken ding.

He needs to turn around and tell John to move over and closer. The rollins fans are so encourage-able.

Look at the bright side, at least he knows more than 5 moves unlike Cena or Reigns and can do an impressive move neither one of those guys could ever do if their lives depended on it. It's nice to see something different once in awhile and Rollins can do things in the ring other people on the roster simply can't.

Here's him hitting it on Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson from halfway across the ring.

tumblr_mwwkzkfG2T1qc5dqao1_400.gif

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he kinda seems like 5 to me?

Looks good with no lights and no people down in Florida. You think maybe his pants are too tight now? Well, cant change that, maybe thats why he has so many fans looking at his buldges.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
2nd. @futballiscool . Ziggles is in the dog house because he has issues keeping his mouth shut. Case in Point after Summer Slam 2013.

I'm familiar with most of the stories around it, but my "no reason" comment was supposed to be more figurative than literal. If Orton screws up they eventually amend the wellness policy but Jack Swagger had an issue and he permanently gets demoted to low midcard status.

TBH I'm not a huge Ziggler fan. He is impressive in the ring at times but his overselling is distracting to me. That's just a personal opinion though. He consistently gets a strong crowd reaction so he should be higher up the card.

All the problems imo are because of the lack of competition. If there was a company that was a legitimate alternative the WWE would listen to the fans and wouldn't shit on the most popular wrestlers

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

The move is awesome but I actually think it's smart on Rollins part to save it for big moments like a triple threat match with Cena and Lesnar. The move keeps its novelty

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kind of OT but look at how absurdly athletic Lesnar was when he first started out in the WWE.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just makes Seth Rollins an even better heel than before. Now the jealousy towards him is legit, he should use that to his advantage.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns should get past big show this weekend and hopefully start to get where he belongs. I cant see them using him as a rag doll again. Chain match with Cena and Rusev might be promising, great Promo with the off the escape RKO Monday, I say Orton ends up hitting another great RKO and loses over it. I wouldnt even put it past them to come up with some way for Rollins to do some arial shit to make it look like he got hit with an RKO and retain the belt.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd be a cool way for Orton to lose (we all know he's going to lose, and no way it's clean). I'd rather see something like that than what I think they'll do...which is sell Kane as being done with Rollins, only to have him reassert his allegiance to the Authority and screw Orton.

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I may be late to this party, but considering I wasn't here back in April and that we've seen Seth Rollins' first few months of his reign, I think we can talk about this now...

So do you still think it was the wrong decision to make Rollins champ?

I thought it was brilliant. NEVER saw it coming! A moment fans will always remember that WrestleMania and topped off an amazing show. Then seeing Rollins on Raw with the title, it makes me want to watch Raw now!! (first time in years I could say that)

He's the perfect heel champion, and this has also given Roman Reigns the chance to improve and win over the fans, which he's doing more and more as time goes along.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did not have much choice. They got scared away by social media about Reigns winning as it was expected. They had no choice but to have Brock drop the title since he was not resigning at that time. Instead of allowing Brock to get it right back when he signed, they decided to write in his first few months off. As soon as he was "reinstated" they should have immediately gotten him the belt back. To me Rollins is just that turd spinning around in the toilet that wont go down. I think the majority are exhausted of him now, as I have been since he pranced around with the MITB briefcase.

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did not have much choice. They got scared away by social media about Reigns winning as it was expected. They had no choice but to have Brock drop the title since he was not resigning at that time. Instead of allowing Brock to get it right back when he signed, they decided to write in his first few months off. As soon as he was "reinstated" they should have immediately gotten him the belt back. To me Rollins is just that turd spinning around in the toilet that wont go down. I think the majority are exhausted of him now, as I have been since he pranced around with the MITB briefcase.
Despite your opinion of the future of the WWE.. Lesnar re-signed before Mania, which put Roman Reigns' sureness of becoming world champion in jeopardy. Many didn't know if Lesnar would win, or if they'd still allow Roman Reigns to win.... And behold, Seth Rollins is the first man ever to cash in his briefcase at WrestleMania and win the world title, also becoming the first to cash it in mid-match and making a triple threat to win the title.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite your opinion of the future of the WWE.. Lesnar re-signed before Mania, which put Roman Reigns' sureness of becoming world champion in jeopardy. Many didn't know if Lesnar would win, or if they'd still allow Roman Reigns to win.... And behold, Seth Rollins is the first man ever to cash in his briefcase at WrestleMania and win the world title, also becoming the first to cash it in mid-match and making a triple threat to win the title.

I think most were convinced Brock was gonna drop the title since he was not signed as a full time wrestler. We knew he was gonna be off a few months after the match and as well as it went to making that title seem special being defended months apart, they ruined it by only having Brock face cena. So it was pretty clear to most that someone was gonna carry it around waiting for brocks next booked date.

The future of the wwe is a mess right now, and alot of it is basing it on a champ that has hidden behind midgets.

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most were convinced Brock was gonna drop the title since he was not signed as a full time wrestler. We knew he was gonna be off a few months after the match and as well as it went to making that title seem special being defended months apart, they ruined it by only having Brock face cena. So it was pretty clear to most that someone was gonna carry it around waiting for brocks next booked date.

The future of the wwe is a mess right now, and alot of it is basing it on a champ that has hidden behind midgets.
That's a heel champion, you're talking about. How great is it for Seth Rollins to be hiding behind a washed up former-monster and two undersized men as a "Security Team" who never made it in the WWE on their own? Oh, and aligning himself with The Authority.

I applaud WWE for what they've done with Seth Rollins and his character, the storyline and his title reign altogether. It's exactly what makes people despise him and want to see him dethroned as champion.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were so many times during the stone cold podcast that HHH mentions how he wanted to be the man earlier than he was given that belt, but he was not ready for it. He mentioned how Rock was ready for it, how stone cold was ready for it, but only at the time they were given the belt. In a way, at least to me, its HHH saying, I made you the man, but you are not ready for it, we just did not have anybody else, so I am going to manipulate every match so you don't need to pin anybody to keep the belt to show how powerful I am.

Somehow, seth and roman both have the same time here, roman is the powerful brute and seth the 217 pound tactician, but social media blew up because they were about to give the belt to Reigns, even though experience was basically the same. I just dont get the mentality, other than there are more 175 pound men fans than 260 pound men tweeting about the little guys as champ. From Punk to Bryan to Rollins. Punk could wrestle, bryan could kick guys in the chest when they knelt down for him and rile up the crowd like no other, but this fascination with Rollins still puzzles me.

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were so many times during the stone cold podcast that HHH mentions how he wanted to be the man earlier than he was given that belt, but he was not ready for it. He mentioned how Rock was ready for it, how stone cold was ready for it, but only at the time they were given the belt. In a way, at least to me, its HHH saying, I made you the man, but you are not ready for it, we just did not have anybody else, so I am going to manipulate every match so you don't need to pin anybody to keep the belt to show how powerful I am.

Somehow, seth and roman both have the same time here, roman is the powerful brute and seth the 217 pound tactician, but social media blew up because they were about to give the belt to Reigns, even though experience was basically the same. I just dont get the mentality, other than there are more 175 pound men fans than 260 pound men tweeting about the little guys as champ. From Punk to Bryan to Rollins. Punk could wrestle, bryan could kick guys in the chest when they knelt down for him and rile up the crowd like no other, but this fascination with Rollins still puzzles me.
Look the two guys up. Rollins has been working since 2003 and made himself a name in the indies. Roman Reigns' debut was 2010, going straight from football to the WWE's developmental Florida Championship Wrestling.

Let's make this clear, I like Reigns, and if I had to rank the three Shield members in order (not by talent, but by favoritism) then it'd be Rollins - Reigns - Ambrose. All of them will be great and are future Hall of Famers.

Could Roman Reigns had worked as champion? I suppose, yes. But since Mania, the fans are growing on him, so he'll eventually be champion, but he's needed that extra time.