• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Superstars Bitter Over WM31 Ending

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read an article earlier saying that a huge majority of the superstars backstage are bitter about WWE changing the ending to the mon event and having Rollins winning. They are very defensive of Reigns and think he was jobbed. Also many think the fans are hypocrites.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of idiots apparently.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I get Reigns's friends being disappointed for him. That makes sense. With that said the WWE booked themselves out of a huge hole. Rollins cashing in was the smartest thing they've done in a while..

-Reigns earned credibility in the match. They're in a better long term position with him now than if he won the belt while a stadium rioted. They can actually give him a proper build to the title if he improves his mic and ring work and the fan get behind on their own (which is how it worked for Austin, the Rock, Bryan and every other fan favorite world champ since the attitude era)

-Lesnar lost the belt but didn't take a pinfall. He keeps his unbeatable mystique. Suplex City was genius. It was either completely impromptu or Lesnar is a great actor. With all the scripted, long winded promos the WWE should take note that the Yes Chant and SCB is what the crowd still responds too.

-Rollins is the best overall performer. He can carry a 15 minute talking segment to open the show and garauntees a main event level match for every title defense at the PPV.

So yeah, worked out perfectly

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Reigns would have won it would have presented the perfect opportunity to turn him heel. But what they did with his character allowing Seth to cash in is going to be better for him in the long run.

Reigns in my opinion is the true future of the WWE. I like Seth and he is a good in ring performer, but as much as people criticize Roman's mic game, Seth doesn't really have an exceptional mic game either. The one edge Seth has on Roman is that he exudes a lot of self confidence. Roman has yet to find that supreme level of comfort and confidence.

I'd like to see Dean get a push and become an anti authority similar to what Stone Cold was to Vince.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason Rollins is not the best overall performer is he needs his opponents to wait on their hands and knees so he can hit the stupid ass curb stomp.

Orton turning that to an RKO was epic, and not many even remember it. Wrestlers have to lay down for Hogans leg drop, rocks peoples elbow, lay and wait for cenas 5 knuckle bullshit or squat in the corner for a brian danielson running knee. Reigns will hit with a spear or superman punch when a guy is standing up, not waiting.

There was alot of crap at wrestlemania. The samoans were also upset that Rikishis partner when Rikishi was Fatu was not invited. Isnt it the responsibility of the inductee to invite his partner?

I know the WWE is dropping the ball lately, but maybe some responsibly should be on the talent.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Reigns in my opinion is the true future of the WWE. I like Seth and he is a good in ring performer, but as much as people criticize Roman's mic game, Seth doesn't really have an exceptional mic game either.

I wouldn't say it's exceptional either, but to me he's gone from decent, to good, to very good on the mic in less than a year. He plays certain type of heel perfectly

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Futball nailed IMO.

I would only add that the new champ is Rollins, not exactly a guy that hasn't put in work with the company like Reigns and for the same amount of time.

The fans are hypocrites point had me laughing. It's too silly to even respond to.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns is awful. Makes Cena look halfway decent...

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be better for WWE to not have just 1 face of the company.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Futball nailed IMO.

I would only add that the new champ is Rollins, not exactly a guy that hasn't put in work with the company like Reigns and for the same amount of time.

The fans are hypocrites point had me laughing. It's too silly to even respond to.

They say they are hypocrites because they scream they want something new then when WWE goes to give them something new, that is never good enough either.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's deeper than that though. They do say they want something new, WWE gave them Reigns, and they reject it. Calling them hypocrites assumes they should just eat up whatever WWE spoon feeds them.

They want something new, but it has to be legit. Reigns couldn't sell it. The fans wanted Bryan instead of Batista, WWE gave it to them, and they did and still do support him.

Reigns was really good on the mic yesterday. His in-ring performance at WM was awesome. He's gradually progressing. I think it was just too soon.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They say they are hypocrites because they scream they want something new then when WWE goes to give them something new, that is never good enough either.

Reigns push didn't seem like it was something new. Cena's getting older so the WWE decided to give a monster push to Reigns as his heir apparent, basically a younger version with the super hero gimmick. The crowd's wanted Bryan, Punk, Ambrose, Ziggler and Wyatt at various times over the past few years to get more of the spotlight. That would have been an actual change. That's also why the smark crowds were going apeshit for Lesnar as a badass, anti-hero face.

They didn't pick Reigns name out of a hat. He was given that spot because he has everything you'd look for in a conventional top WWE guy. But he obviously needs more time. I didn't think his promo Monday night was fantastic on its own, but it was the first time he looked relaxed and less robotic. Basically it's his first promo that showed legitimate potential. The pressure being off him probably helped

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrestlings fake

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like it if they would have a naked diva death match.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns push didn't seem like it was something new. Cena's getting older so the WWE decided to give a monster push to Reigns as his heir apparent, basically a younger version with the super hero gimmick. The crowd's wanted Bryan, Punk, Ambrose, Ziggler and Wyatt at various times over the past few years to get more of the spotlight. That would have been an actual change. That's also why the smark crowds were going apeshit for Lesnar as a badass, anti-hero face.

They didn't pick Reigns name out of a hat. He was given that spot because he has everything you'd look for in a conventional top WWE guy. But he obviously needs more time. I didn't think his promo Monday night was fantastic on its own, but it was the first time he looked relaxed and less robotic. Basically it's his first promo that showed legitimate potential. The pressure being off him probably helped
The biggest thing they should look for is a face of the company type is toughness. For all the shit Cena catches, he's worked 300 days a year for 10 years, and come back from major injuries on several occasions in half or less the normal recovery time. Fruity pebbles or not, the dude is tough as they come

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryan got a push and got hurt. Ziggler was getting a push and couldn't keep his mouth shut. Punk got as big a push as anyone. Wyatt faces the Undertaker at WM, how much bigger can you get than that? Ambrose is the only one who hasn't gotten a huge push.

And Reigns promo was absolutely fantastic. If you don't see that then IDK what to tell you.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bryan got a push and got hurt. Ziggler was getting a push and couldn't keep his mouth shut. Punk got as big a push as anyone. Wyatt faces the Undertaker at WM, how much bigger can you get than that? Ambrose is the only one who hasn't gotten a huge push.

And Reigns promo was absolutely fantastic. If you don't see that then IDK what to tell you.

The fans forced Bryan into the main event at WM. Punk was in the company for 10 yrs and never main evented WM. Ziggler was in the doghouse for no reason (i don't even like Ziggler). Wyatt's been losing big matches for a year and hasn't had a legitimate title shot.Reigns go hot-shotted into the Main Event against Lesnar after 1 PPV match. As far as injuries go, the WWE didn't care Reigns missed months because of surgery and they were still going to put the title on him if the fans hadn't rejected it.

If you can't see that Reigns was being prematurely anointed as" the guy" and his push was on a more massive scale than the wrestlers the fans were getting behind on their own IDK what to tell you.

I think Reigns promo is being overhyped because of everyone's low expectations. He was confident and relaxed and delivered a professional promo. It was good and showed promise but it wasn't special.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans were against Roman. Honestly, he performed well enough to actually change some peoples minds, even some that believe there needs to be a 210 pound heavyweight champion.

The last direction from Vince seemed to be, if you hear Rollins entrance, Brock leave the ring, Roman take the pin. It was bullshit that it became a triple threat match not waiting to pin the winner. We all knew Rollins was not gonna pin Brock. The question will be if Brock gets to dismantle him or not.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Off. I Don't see the fans as hyrocraptes. I see them as Spoiled little brats. CM punk winning the WWE tittle reign and D-Bry tittle reign. Both got shit on here.

2nd. @futballiscool . Ziggles is in the dog house because he has issues keeping his mouth shut. Case in Point after Summer Slam 2013.

3rd. I agree. Roman Reigns like Cena is being Shoved down our throats. We as humans don't like things being shoved down our throats (well some do but i digress ;) ) However the more shoving happens the more flaws are being shown (Cena is over case point). Did reigns struggle on the mic at the start. Yes but he has shown he has gotten better. Even of the IWC baby boy (Lensar) struggles on the Mic so much they made a catch phrase for him (Suplex city)

4th Rollins is a good worker although the curb stomp works on the opponents knees. He is one of the better heels in the WWE right now