• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Network shutting down, everything is moving to Peacock

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was just gonna post this.

there were rumors they wanted to buy the whole damn company as well.
My recollection was ESPN didn’t have the capital because Disney was just coming off the bombs of Last Jedi, the Solo movie and buying 20th Century Fox. But IMO, this move nearly guarantees that once Vince dies, NBC Universal will be buying WWE.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’d be a win win for everyone if NXT moved to Tuesday’s. Both of their ratings would go up. But to Vince, he’d never do it because he doesn’t want to be the one to back off.

Nice try. But you and I both know everyone*, including the phony AEW fan you're quoting, will claim that AEW "won the war" by getting NXT to move. Whether it be to Peacock or Tuesday.

* - I exclude myself because I refuse to subscribe to the dirt sheet narrative.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. But you and I both know everyone*, including the phony AEW fan you're quoting, will claim that AEW "won the war" by getting NXT to move. Whether it be to Peacock or Tuesday.

* - I exclude myself because I refuse to subscribe to the dirt sheet narrative.
Some, yes but not all. There’d be some on the other side that’d claim victory for NXT if it was AEW moving nights as well. And if AEW and some of their hardcores claimed victory, so what? How does that affect you or me or any other fan? It’s still better for the business overall since there’d be more eyeballs on both products.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some, yes but not all. There’d be some on the other side that’d claim victory for NXT if it was AEW moving nights as well. And if AEW and some of their hardcores claimed victory, so what? How does that affect you or me or any other fan? It’s still better for the business overall since there’d be more eyeballs on both products.

1) If by some you mean 99.99999999%? Then yes, "some" will claim victory for AEW. If you don't believe me, just look at our cowardly, phony AEW fan.
2) If by some you mean 0.00000000001%? Then yes, some would claim victory for NXT.
3) I didn't realize you wanted to be misinformed and/or gaslighted. By saying so what to the dirt sheet narrative, that's exactly what you're allowing yourself to be.
4) That's not going to happen. At least not to the extent you think it will.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) If by some you mean 99.99999999%? Then yes, "some" will claim victory for AEW. If you don't believe me, just look at our cowardly, phony AEW fan.
2) If by some you mean 0.00000000001%? Then yes, some would claim victory for NXT.
3) I didn't realize you wanted to be misinformed and/or gaslighted. By saying so what to the dirt sheet narrative, that's exactly what you're allowing yourself to be.
4) That's not going to happen. At least not to the extent you think it will.
To me, you’re sounding a lot like the guy you’re referring to except on the opposite side.
How in the world am I misinformed about anything? I’m using common sense. If NXT moves to say Tuesday, it’s overall numbers will go up. The 18-49 demo that they normally get smashed on will go up. When that goes up, ad revenue will go up. When ad revenue goes up, the chances for renewal goes up. Everyone wins.
I’d prefer if NXT went back to being a one hour network exclusive. I feel like it’ll become a lot better product again, especially since Vince wouldn’t probably get nearly as involved as I figure he is now.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

because they don’t want dynamite beating raw

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just need to know if the peacock account I get just by being a Comcast customer gets me PPVs

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just need to know if the peacock account I get just by being a Comcast customer gets me PPVs
You can get them, you'll just have ads at different points unless it's live. If you pay an extra $5, I believe you won't get them is my understanding.