• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestling Questions

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen a thread for this so I figured I'd give it a shot and see if people are interested. Figured any wrestling related questions anyone had, other posters could answer.

A question I had was about the Oklahoma angle. I was watching the free preview of the WWE Network and saw some of the Legends of Wrestling Roundtables. On a couple of the episodes they got to talking about the Oklahoma angle in WCW. My question was did Dr Death Steve Williams ever mention anything about how he felt about the angle? I was surprised he would participate in it since he and Jim Ross were good friends.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the Oklahoma angle question, but I have one of my own:

How much do the current WWE guys make? Anyone know? Be curious to see how much Cena makes compared to The Great Khali.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I haven't seen a thread for this so I figured I'd give it a shot and see if people are interested. Figured any wrestling related questions anyone had, other posters could answer.

A question I had was about the Oklahoma angle. I was watching the free preview of the WWE Network and saw some of the Legends of Wrestling Roundtables. On a couple of the episodes they got to talking about the Oklahoma angle in WCW. My question was did Dr Death Steve Williams ever mention anything about how he felt about the angle? I was surprised he would participate in it since he and Jim Ross were good friends.

I'm not sure, but Jim Ross delivered the eulogy at Williams funeral a couple of months ago, so I'd imagine they were on good terms afterwards.

Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara will be on separate podcasts hosted by Jim Ross in the next couple months. I'd imagine they'll discuss the OK topic.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure, but Jim Ross delivered the eulogy at Williams funeral a couple of months ago, so I'd imagine they were on good terms afterwards.

Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara will be on separate podcasts hosted by Jim Ross in the next couple months. I'd imagine they'll discuss the OK topic.

My only theory was that Williams needed a check at the time. I knew he was gone from WWF at that point once he got injured and upset during the Brawl for All tournament, he came back and nobody cared about him or wanted to see a heel JR either. I figured since Russo and Ferrara I believe both held a grudge with Ross for reasons I can't remember (not sure if it was because Ross was head of Talent Relations at that point or not), wanted to humiliate him so they got to do it two-fold and got to embarrass Willams as well. Just wasn't sure if anyone else remembered if any of them involved said specifically how Williams took all of it.