• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR keepers

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Ursua.

Love this guy.
Comparisons to Baldwin, but I also see Edelman.

Guy is a KEEPER. Big Time.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR, LB, and RB will have some very tough roster decisions. 24 hours ago I thought for sure Prosise was goner, but I'm not so convinced anymore. David Moore's injury may help get some clarity at WR, depending on how much they value him (if they put him on IR now, he's done for the season as opposed to doing it after he makes the final 53).

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be Lockett, Brown, Jennings and Ursa. We really do not know what Metcalf situation will be like we cant just get him back and plug him in after surgery.

The RB position is Carson, Penny, Prosise and I am not sure what to do with Mckissic I think his speed is really valuable.

at LB I think Kendricks will miss games due to his case and we don't know the status of Griffin. so Wagner, Ben Burr, Barton, Calitro

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be Lockett, Brown, Jennings and Ursa. We really do not know what Metcalf situation will be like we cant just get him back and plug him in after surgery.

The RB position is Carson, Penny, Prosise and I am not sure what to do with Mckissic I think his speed is really valuable.

at LB I think Kendricks will miss games due to his case and we don't know the status of Griffin. so Wagner, Ben Burr, Barton, Calitro

I hope Kendricks get's to stick around, man he's good....

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McKissic has had a couple letters beside his name all preseason, those letters are "RS" not "RB". I think they are going to have him as the return guy unless someone out right beats him at it but also in the running game. Prosise... Wow there is no denying this cat has superstar ability but can he just catch a break with the stupid injuries? The WR's i feel will be Lockett, Brown, Metcalf, Moore, and Ursua with Moore going on the Pup and Jazz sliding back onto the active roster. Now they could keep 6 WR meaning another Player could stick or that the ones i mentioned will be the 6.

I am VERY worried about the Hawks Backend. The CB's have made these 2nd and 3rd string QB's look like all pro's
comp. 40 of att. 57 or 70.2% and 378 yards with 3TD's. Lock, Sloter and Stick have made the CB look silly out there and the pressure from the (DE's) edges has been sub par. ( that's just me being nice and not saying non-existent )

Kicking game has looked shaky but the results don't look so bad 5-6 on PAT's and 7-8 on FG's or 12-14 86% ( we would have taken that the last couple season over Walsh and Seabass in a heart beat )

I think the team takes another step backwards on D this season and will finish the season middle of the pack or just below it but the offense takes another step forward. This team will win or lose based on what this offense does not the defense unlike past season. This could be bad because Pete likes to sit on 10-14 point leads with over half a game remaining. We don't have the defense to do that.

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is absolutely going to make the final 53. I doubt he serves time either.

Best LB corp in the league... Then you add in Mingo to the mix... That is one helk of a LB group...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR, LB, and RB will have some very tough roster decisions. 24 hours ago I thought for sure Prosise was goner, but I'm not so convinced anymore. David Moore's injury may help get some clarity at WR, depending on how much they value him (if they put him on IR now, he's done for the season as opposed to doing it after he makes the final 53).

I wonder how Metcalf is doing after his surgery... Hopefully it went well... Hate to see him have to go onto the PUP list... I want to see our new toy sooner than later... Jazz Ferguson is in the fold as well imo... He runs very good routes for a big guy... He should've had an ez TD instead of Geno running it in... Jazz was wide open...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how Metcalf is doing after his surgery... Hopefully it went well... Hate to see him have to go onto the PUP list... I want to see our new toy sooner than later... Jazz Ferguson is in the fold as well imo... He runs very good routes for a big guy... He should've had an ez TD instead of Geno running it in... Jazz was wide open...
Well, PUP is not an option for him. Players are only eligible for the regular-season PUP list if they were on the Active/PUP list all summer and did not play or practice with their team at any point, which doesn't describe DK.

Unless something else happens to him, I think he's probably good for week 1. The word coming out of his surgery that he could see action in pre-season game #4, but at this point I suspect they'll think better of that.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKissic has had a couple letters beside his name all preseason, those letters are "RS" not "RB". I think they are going to have him as the return guy unless someone out right beats him at it but also in the running game. Prosise... Wow there is no denying this cat has superstar ability but can he just catch a break with the stupid injuries? The WR's i feel will be Lockett, Brown, Metcalf, Moore, and Ursua with Moore going on the Pup and Jazz sliding back onto the active roster. Now they could keep 6 WR meaning another Player could stick or that the ones i mentioned will be the 6.

I am VERY worried about the Hawks Backend. The CB's have made these 2nd and 3rd string QB's look like all pro's
comp. 40 of att. 57 or 70.2% and 378 yards with 3TD's. Lock, Sloter and Stick have made the CB look silly out there and the pressure from the (DE's) edges has been sub par. ( that's just me being nice and not saying non-existent )

Kicking game has looked shaky but the results don't look so bad 5-6 on PAT's and 7-8 on FG's or 12-14 86% ( we would have taken that the last couple season over Walsh and Seabass in a heart beat )

I think the team takes another step backwards on D this season and will finish the season middle of the pack or just below it but the offense takes another step forward. This team will win or lose based on what this offense does not the defense unlike past season. This could be bad because Pete likes to sit on 10-14 point leads with over half a game remaining. We don't have the defense to do that.

Yeah the defense will definitely have problems this year. This is the territory when your pro bowl DE get traded away, your 1st round pick is hurt, and your 10 sack DT is dragging women by the wrist across his apartment and is suspended 6 games we might start the season slow I think this is a very young team and I fear we might not make the playoffs with an above .500 record and get by 9 wins. You are right about the DBs these guys can make plays but they are not prone to get thrown on they are by no means a shut down unit. The offense looks great

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I not a huge fan of Jennings. He is a good WR but he needs to keep his emotions in check. Too many mental mistakes. I'd go Ferguson before him

Take advantage of the CB's size