• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW!!! Kyle Allen will be starting vs Rams. Let the board melee begin...

Sknzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this different than any of the other dumbass moves they have made?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this different than any of the other dumbass moves they have made?
Doesn’t it really depend upon whether RR is right? Time will tell. I’ll wait to see.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blind QB Test (for fun) just going off of numbers alone, who do you pick?

QB1
82 for 138 59.4%
792 Yards
3 TDS
4 Ints

QB2
89 for 146 61.0%
939 Yards
4 TDS
3 Ints

QB3
91 of 149 61.1%
889 Yards
2 TDS
5 Ints

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take this with a grain of salt but rumors going around Haskins threw his team under the bus and not taking responsibility himself

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blind QB Test (for fun) just going off of numbers alone, who do you pick?

QB1
82 for 138 59.4%
792 Yards
3 TDS
4 Ints

QB2
89 for 146 61.0%
939 Yards
4 TDS
3 Ints

QB3
91 of 149 61.1%
889 Yards
2 TDS
5 Ints
Look to be pretty much the same guy. Lol, but I take two more yards and more td’s than int. I’m curious as to who these are.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look to be pretty much the same guy. Lol, but I take two more yards and more td’s than int. I’m curious as to who these are.

All 3 are on less than stellar teams and all 3 have bad OL play..at least I think the Giants do.

QB1 - Sam Darnold
QB2 - Dwayne Haskins
QB3 - Daniel Jones

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think RR is being honest on a lot of things . he came in and said he wouldnt chase cheap wins blah blah bah and then he moves toward going for cheap wins

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Switch happened. Likely because of behind the scenes lack of growth at meetings and practice that we are not privy to and YOU never mentioned. I suspect if DH were doing things right there, RR woulda given him a longer hook. Earlier than I expected but I’m on the board saying I thought he’d give him til the bye week.

One point I’ll give ya and I did before, the weak NFCE definitely played a role here.

Obviously RR has seen enough. Allen is not the answer for the long term, but I’m hoping winning on the field will become the norm from now on. I was not on board with what was going on at the end of games from the beginning.

Bet RR got HEAT in the locker room for not trying to win games 2 and 3 from his young guns on D. Probably played into the decision too.

RR made the best decision for the team. Not a decision for Dan Synder. How do you not love RR for this? He made the witch for the reason i already posted. People on here couldnt get then and dont understand it now.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree Chiller, this is complete BS after 4 games. This tells me RR was NEVER sold on DH from the beginning. Now that this decision has been lobbied, we will be looking for another QB in the draft or we will sign a veteran FA next off season and continue building the offense through the draft.
Haskins was never given a fair chance because Gruden didn't want him but the worst part was Rivera's crappy and irresponsible offseason. No offensive line help of note was brought in. No TE of note was brought in. No RB or WR was brought in of note. RR made an insane offer to Amari Cooper but he used the team to get a monster deal from Dallas. Austin Hooper chose the Browns over us. In other words, RR swung and missed big time. He instead brought in JD McKissic, Logan Thomas, Corenlius Lucas and Dontrelle Inman to address the NFL's 2019 worst offense. He also decided to bring in a rookie OC in Scott Turner to run said offense.

How in the world was Haskins going to have a chance? I blame Ron Rivera and his absurd plan to fix the offense. I am ok with Rivera as a coach mostly but I am not interested in him making personnel decisions. His first attempt with last year was a failure and we are seeing that now.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a bad decision dean and I have lost a little respect. For the HC .

However it’s done so if you are a fan you try to support it .

But I know what will happen . You will sour on Allen the first bad game he has or when we are eliminated from the playoffs and we will be back to square one

The rebuild has been set back at least 2 yrs

Not a bad decision. How you lose respect for RR when he made this decision about the team not Synder.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Present. But I don't see this as you were right I was wrong type deal. Though if you do, that's cool. To me though, this is just a stupid ass typical Redskin move, similar to so many other stupid ass typical Redskin move we've become accustomed to in Snyder's tenure. My biggest problem is continuing to hope things have changed. They haven't though. If Bill Belichick became the HC of the Redskins tomorrow. I'd give him till midseason till he did something ass backwards and nonsensical. Simply put,, apparently no one is immune to the spirits of WhatTheFuckery and Stupidity that has no doubt found their home at Redskins Park.

You totally disagreed with my point on making the change. I gave you the reasons why we should change and those same reasons were the reason RR made the change. Yes. I was right and you were wrong. Just admit it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huge truth !

We had to take a QB in that draft. We had nothing at the time. I dont blame the move for drafting Haskins. Everyone was excited when he fell. He wasn't even supposed to be there when we picked.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plot thickens. Likely locker room heat going on. Not surprised.

RR is not tanking . He things we can win. How do you not love this guy?? He made a team first move.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made the witch for the reason i already posted.
Seriously? You stated 2 reasons. 1) NFCE was there for the taking - which I agreed with
And 2) Allen knew the offense better -which I also agree with. Kudos to you for the obvious.

That however is NOT the only reasons for the switch.

Did you include, possibly losing the locker room? Details about prep, practice and attitude behind the scenes? RR wanting a QB competition that he didn’t get?

All those COMBINED likely led to the switch. I’ll give ya credit for what you said only.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins was never given a fair chance because Gruden didn't want him but the worst part was Rivera's crappy and irresponsible offseason. No offensive line help of note was brought in. No TE of note was brought in. No RB or WR was brought in of note. RR made an insane offer to Amari Cooper but he used the team to get a monster deal from Dallas. Austin Hooper chose the Browns over us. In other words, RR swung and missed big time. He instead brought in JD McKissic, Logan Thomas, Corenlius Lucas and Dontrelle Inman to address the NFL's 2019 worst offense. He also decided to bring in a rookie OC in Scott Turner to run said offense.

How in the world was Haskins going to have a chance? I blame Ron Rivera and his absurd plan to fix the offense. I am ok with Rivera as a coach mostly but I am not interested in him making personnel decisions. His first attempt with last year was a failure and we are seeing that now.
While I think you make some very valid points here, context matters.

~Who would have guessed that he NFCE was there to be had....just like RRs season in Carolina where the division was won at 7 wins? DH likely would have had at least until the bye week to continue to ‘grow’
~COVID likely played a role as RR wanted a QB competition
~the role of Alex Smith in all this (the mystery component imo)
~it’s pretty obvious that behind the scenes DH was not doing what he needed to do to ‘grow’ the way RR wanted.

All that said, I 100% want a GM hired. GM/Coach is a recipe for disaster imo.

Also would personally like RR to hand off duties to JDR until he’s done with cancer treatments. Or at least sit in the booth and be where he can get IVs and treatments he needs during games.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had to take a QB in that draft. We had nothing at the time. I dont blame the move for drafting Haskins. Everyone was excited when he fell. He wasn't even supposed to be there when we picked.
Everyone was NOT excited we drafted Haskins. It went against all football sense and negated what our scouts advised. What the hell delusion land are you living in? Draft a raw QB that needed tons Of patience and development? Redskins was the right fit for that? LMFAO

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RR is not tanking . He things we can win. How do you not love this guy?? He made a team first move.
Where did I ever say RR was tanking? I said exactly the opposite in terms of the switch. What I did question was his absurd mixed messaging and white flagging it at the ends of games 2 and 3.

I support RR, just don’t contradict yourself and give absurd answers that don’t match your actions on the field. Play to win the game.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true, interesting strategy