• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW!!! Kyle Allen will be starting vs Rams. Let the board melee begin...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong! I said when he was let get it would take some time to find anyone as good as Cousin's. They let him, a 3rd and Kendall Fuller walk.

Still waiting for the replacement. :noidea:
I think it’s been 8 QBs since then, lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when he takes the field vs the rams i will hope he plays well and give him a fair shot if he fails as a franchise qb then this team fails

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the washington press corp are a bunch of penis' did you catch thatn divisive question about eval and winning and trying to pit turner against RR ?
pile of crap

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Cousin's has had a bad start to the year. Not sure what is going on up there. He has also had a different OC every year there.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the washington press corp are a bunch of penis' did you catch thatn divisive question about eval and winning and trying to pit turner against RR ?
pile of crap
I’ll have to listen to it. Yep, a lot of instigating from media no doubt. Amazes me we can’t just hear a LITTLE about a football game that’s gonna happen this Sun.

Listen to Doc Walker. He’s so awesome. He’s like I don’t give a crap about twitter and rumors. I care about Football and this upcoming game. His interplay with Galdi is comedy gold every day

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Cousin's has had a bad start to the year. Not sure what is going on up there. He has also had a different OC every year there.
I thought I heard Cuz was having a kick ass year statistically, just not being reflected in wins and losses. Vikes had to let go of a lot of his supporting cast to pay him. Loss of Diggs was huge.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pile of crap
I want no parts of that. I am sticking to football. Haskin's had not shown he was the guy ... yet. Allen hasn't shown anything in his short tenure here. There is 9,000 theories and only his hair dresser knows for sure.

Cali, the line from McVay "looks like there are more media types here since my last visit than players or coaching" is freaking hilarious ... and TRUE!!!

Sunday I will turn on the TV and root for the WTF football players ... like I do every week. I have been on record for a long, long time saying I don't expect much to change. I knew I should have done those things in the past, the football gods are paying me back.

Everyone can argue about who is right and who is wrong and I'll sit here and shake my head a little and say "Cousin's was."

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want no parts of that. I am sticking to football. Haskin's had not shown he was the guy ... yet. Allen hasn't shown anything in his short tenure here. There is 9,000 theories and only his hair dresser knows for sure.

Cali, the line from McVay "looks like there are more media types here since my last visit than players or coaching" is freaking hilarious ... and TRUE!!!

Sunday I will turn on the TV and root for the WTF football players ... like I do every week. I have been on record for a long, long time saying I don't expect much to change. I knew I should have done those things in the past, the football gods are paying me back.

Everyone can argue about who is right and who is wrong and I'll sit here and shake my head a little and say "Cousin's was."
I meant sports Corp

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I heard Cuz was having a kick ass year statistically, just not being reflected in wins and losses. Vikes had to let go of a lot of his supporting cast to pay him. Loss of Diggs was huge.
No, he is not much better than Haskins this year. Be careful what you wish for. Each year has been a little worse. Zimmer is like George Allen. He wants to run the a zillion times a game and play D but his D has sucked since the year before Cousin's got there. Last year their OLine was bad. I cautioned against signing that Tackle from there. I haven't watched one game this year so I don't know much of what I am talking about. gk might be the guy that would know. He was never going to win here anyhow. No one is not him, Haskins, Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields.

It pains me to say it but at least Jerrah can win 13 in the regular season from time to time. They can't do shit in the playoffs though.

We let more good football people walk away from here. Kyle, McVay, LaFleur. The dumbass couldn't see a tree if it hit him in the head.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is what baffles me

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understood. I have never put a lot on the sports media. They may know less than you.
Sometimes I enjoy the gossip :dhd: but I have to be in a fuck it mood. Like ‘embrace the insanity’. It’s been more fun than the disdain and disgust I’ve had tbh.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I enjoy the gossip :dhd: but I have to be in a fuck it mood. Like ‘embrace the insanity’. It’s been more fun than the disdain and disgust I’ve had tbh.
dad is spot on, most of these guys are mad because RR didn't do what they want. Much like many people on the forum. BTW I agree about Al and Doc. I would listen to them long before most of the others.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad is spot on, most of these guys are mad because RR didn't do what they want. Much like many people on the forum. BTW I agree about Al and Doc. I would listen to them long before most of the others.
Agree and agree sir! :martini: