• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW!!! Kyle Allen will be starting vs Rams. Let the board melee begin...

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? You stated 2 reasons. 1) NFCE was there for the taking - which I agreed with
And 2) Allen knew the offense better -which I also agree with. Kudos to you for the obvious.

That however is NOT the only reasons for the switch.

Did you include, possibly losing the locker room? Details about prep, practice and attitude behind the scenes? RR wanting a QB competition that he didn’t get?

All those COMBINED likely led to the switch. I’ll give ya credit for what you said only.

I also said he wasn't playing well which others disagreed with. Plus he wasn't getting things mentally. Those were the two main things for the switch. And i mentioned wanting to win now and not take the season. Of course I didnt know about the locker room. You guys were all on here when i mentioned this a week ago. It came true. Time to eat crow. lol

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone was NOT excited we drafted Haskins. It went against all football sense and negated what our scouts advised. What the hell delusion land are you living in? Draft a raw QB that needed tons Of patience and development? Redskins was the right fit for that? LMFAO

We had no QB on the roster at the time of the draft. The 2nd highest rated QB was there at #15 so you take him. He was a projected 1st round pick. What delusion land are you living in? There is no way no matter who the coach was that they were passing on Haskins AT THAT TIME.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also said he wasn't playing well which others disagreed with. Plus he wasn't getting things mentally. Those were the two main things for the switch. And i mentioned wanting to win now and not take the season. Of course I didnt know about the locker room. You guys were all on here when i mentioned this a week ago. It came true. Time to eat crow. lol
You remain a giant in your own mind. I’m not gonna even bother to pull answers that agreed with some of your points but also said that good franchises are patient which creates stability for the long term.

I think the locker room and attitude, neither points that you mentioned were also big contributing factors, so no crow from me. Sorry.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I ever say RR was tanking? I said exactly the opposite in terms of the switch. What I did question was his absurd mixed messaging and white flagging it at the ends of games 2 and 3.

I support RR, just don’t contradict yourself and give absurd answers that don’t match your actions on the field. Play to win the game.

You were against the switch and you and others called me out about the switch and thought it was a crazy idea. The switch came true. I predicted it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had no QB on the roster at the time of the draft. The 2nd highest rated QB was there at #15 so you take him. He was a projected 1st round pick. What delusion land are you living in? There is no way no matter who the coach was that they were passing on Haskins AT THAT TIME.
Lol. No.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remain a giant in your own mind. I’m not gonna even bother to pull answers that agreed with some of your points but also said that good franchises are patient which creates stability for the long term.

I think the locker room and attitude, neither points that you mentioned were also big contributing factors, so no crow from me. Sorry.

Yes you agreed with some of my points but you still thought the switch was a crazy idea.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were against the switch and you and others called me out about the switch and thought it was a crazy idea. The switch came true. I predicted it.
I was against the switch at 4 games. Add locker room and attitude, I get it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you agreed with some of my points but you still thought the switch was a crazy idea.
Find where I said it was crazy. You won’t. Context matters Dean.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think RR is being honest on a lot of things . he came in and said he wouldnt chase cheap wins blah blah bah and then he moves toward going for cheap wins

The only way out of this is if he honestly felt that Allen was the future long time starter, because then it would not be cheap ones. He’s 24, I think? He’s also not great that we know of.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way out of this is if he honestly felt that Allen was the future long time starter, because then it would not be cheap ones. He’s 24, I think? He’s also not great that we know of.
There is buzz that he wants Alex Smith. Time will unfold all of this.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good we can be in the Trey Lance or Trevor Lawerence sweepbstakes 1-15 should get us there

If Rivera wanted to go 1-15, he would keep starting Haskins.

This is a win now move. Not saying it will work because Allen isn’t very good either. But my guess is that he will give the team a better chance to win each week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way Daniel Snyder was passing on Haskins.

That does not mean people were excited about drafting him.

I told you all on day 1 he would bust. I hate the timing of his benching because it almost insures Haskins teaching bust status, but this guy just does not have the decision making tools to be an NFL QB.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but this guy just does not have the decision making tools to be an NFL QB
Maybe with the Patriots after sitting. But not at this franchise. Horrible pick thrust on us by Snyder. Cooley confirmed today that NOONe in the front office wanted DH in the first.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haskins career is over as a skin period . i have heard the falsehoods before . he is done. we are in the qb market for 2021

he will not be a franchise qb here , now its allen's turn

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much the pulse point for me