• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW!!! Kyle Allen will be starting vs Rams. Let the board melee begin...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once real evidence of this comes out and not some "un-named source " BS then i will revisit that point and admit to error . i look at what he did to remold his body in the offseason and that doesnt jive with me that he didnt continue to do so in all phases . and i have posted evidence of that
Griffin worked hard in the gym, but not so much in the film room. :noidea:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Griffin worked hard in the gym, but not so much in the film room. :noidea:
And when it was proven I ate the crow . When I see/ hear more evidence then I will fire up the air fryer

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. Hard to know what's true. The wildest shit I read was that Haskins n RR were discussing DH's play of the first 4 games and Haskins thought his play was fine. If that's true someone needs to commit Dwayne cuz he just might be stark raving mad.
He's not mad, he's just young and inexperienced. Bottom line is he probably wasn't ready for the NFL when he was drafted. This doesn't mean that he can't develop, but he may need so much basic work that it can't be done during game time. But this isn't the place to develop a raw talent. Especially at QB. I find it very telling when not only was he benched, but he was demoted to QB3. He may not even dress on Sundays.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not mad, he's just young and inexperienced. Bottom line is he probably wasn't ready for the NFL when he was drafted. This doesn't mean that he can't develop, but he may need so much basic work that it can't be done during game time. But this isn't the place to develop a raw talent. Especially at QB. I find it very telling when not only was he benched, but he was demoted to QB3. He may not even dress on Sundays.
Yeah, he's been deactivated. He's not gonna suit up Sunday.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s not see this again Tim

That clip of Allen made me think of something @deanpet21 keeps saying about Allen knowing the offense better than Haskins. To which I wanna now ask dean, "Does he? Really?" Cuz Allen not seeing dude, who was wide open the entire play, and ran across Allen's face to the other side of the field. Has cast just a smidgen of doubt about that in my mind.

That clip clowin Haskins made me feel bad for him, but it's fuckin hilarious.

No later than midseason and as early as the 2nd of the Ramms game is my prediction on when AS takes the field.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good fuckin grief. This is just getting worse n worse

Daniel Snyder. I hate you. Like fuckin hate you right now. You may be as successful as fuck in every other aspect of your life, but you have absolutely no business in player personnel matters. Haynesworth wasn't enough. McNabb wasn't enough. Griffin wasn't enough. Is Haskins finally enough?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when it was proven I ate the crow . When I see/ hear more evidence then I will fire up the air fryer

There's enough evidence, dad. His agent coming out publicly and talking shit. The unfollowing of people on twitter. A little too happy with Griffin after the game.. (And I'm not saying he had to pull a Brady, not congratulate anyone and just run off, but there's ways to go about it) The bragging of stats. Thinking he was playing just fine. Too much time on social media. @Sportster 72 actually already nailed the shit when talking about the culture change and how it won't change because of Snyder. The kid's a Snyder pick. Sigh. Fuck.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh. If true, Feels way too reminiscent of RG3 and his ongoing tweets and behavior patterns of entitlement. Their delusion of their own incredibleness. These young guys and their ‘brand building’. You’ve got to wonder how much the Haskins and Haskins biz and the clothing line are impacting some of these issues too. Smdh

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty painful to rewatch

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That clip of Allen made me think of something @deanpet21 keeps saying about Allen knowing the offense better than Haskins. To which I wanna now ask dean, "Does he? Really?" Cuz Allen not seeing dude, who was wide open the entire play, and ran across Allen's face to the other side of the field. Has cast just a smidgen of doubt about that in my mind.

That clip clowin Haskins made me feel bad for him, but it's fuckin hilarious.

No later than midseason and as early as the 2nd of the Ramms game is my prediction on when AS takes the field.

Hey Breed when RR make the change to Allen the spread went from -9.5 to -7. The better QB is in there simple as that. If he blows up Sunday, you can bust my balls all you want but anything is better than Haskins right now.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you seem to constantly miss is that smart fans want to see the QB for this team succeed. No matter WHO it is.

It is not about pats on the back for whether a player is good or not.

I’m beginning to think you’re secretly working in our FO as a Vinny Cerratto plant :think:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you seem to constantly miss is that smart fans want to see the QB for this team succeed. No matter WHO it is.

It is not about pats on the back for whether a player is good or not.

I’m beginning to think you’re secretly working in our FO as a Vinny Cerratto plant :think:

dont be mad at me cali b/c you were wrong. Im about winning not draft status. IMO Allen or Smith gives us the best chance to win not DH.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont be mad at me cali b/c you were wrong. Im about winning not draft status. IMO Allen or Smith gives us the best chance to win not DH.
You’re wrong, not mad at you at all. You honestly amuse me at best, exhaust at worst. I have no doubt you're a true fan. Just a clueless one in terms of building a long term successful, stable franchise.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re wrong, not mad at you at all. You honestly amuse me at best, exhaust at worst. I have no doubt you're a true fan. Just a clueless one in terms of building a long term successful, stable franchise.

How am i wrong? I predicted the switch when others said it was crazy. How is that wrong?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am i wrong? I predicted the switch when others said it was crazy. How is that wrong?
Wrong about me being mad. Also about me saying the switch was crazy. Still haven’t found a post where I said that huh? :)

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong about me being mad. Also about me saying the switch was crazy. Still haven’t found a post where I said that huh? :)

maybe not crazy but you were against it.