• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would You Trade Pick #23 for...

Would You Trade #23 for Fletcher Cox and Brandon Boykin?

• Total voters

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cox would fit fine as a 4-3 DT. He's fair pass-rusher as a DE in Philly's (mostly) 3-4 attack, and he's strong against the run, from my understanding, at least...

I suppose it is possible, but giving up the first round for a guy that we would be moving positions seems dicey. Boykin creates a log jam at the nickel spot I think. I have changed from yes to no several times on this question.

I am not a huge fan of that trade I suppose, but I am not super opposed either.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will have a need at LB next year when Tulloch is gone. Possibly sooner if he ends his season this year jumping around like he just had a battery acid enema. Just another dumbass on a team run by dumbasses.
I thought Tulloch was too expensive to keep for this year, though? Are we just going to keep guessing that he'll be gone every "next year" until he's actually gone?

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Tulloch was too expensive to keep for this year, though? Are we just going to keep guessing that he'll be gone every "next year" until he's actually gone?

Depends on which FA contract negotiation The Clown Show butt fucks the fans with next year. If they butcher another one they just might keep him around. They aren't smart enough to put free cap space to good use anyway so why does it matter?

It will be interesting to see how he self injures himself the next couple years so it will be $ well spent. There is no reason to look towards the future anyway since its served this team so well not doing so in the past.

Who cares if you have one LB who is a free agent at the end of the year, another aging and expensive one who puts himself on IR, another young one that has barely played at all. Only a fool would take that into account when considering adding a younger and cheaper player with upside right?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here I was going to the ti-tay bar 2nite...

I'm staying right here.

It's FREE entertainment

I'm cheap anyways

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here I was going to the ti-tay bar 2nite...

I'm staying right here.

It's FREE entertainment

I'm cheap anyways

I told you, I have mulch to put down. 100 bags scattered all over the lawn. Someone will text me with whatever asinine move we make.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are in the last year of their contracts, but I believe we'd have the option to pick up the 5th year option on both guys, giving us 2 years of team control on each...
Iggles picked up his fifth year just the other day I believe.

Cox that is.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are in the last year of their contracts, but I believe we'd have the option to pick up the 5th year option on both guys, giving us 2 years of team control on each...

I think Cox is the only first round pick there. So no 5th option on Kendricks and Boykin.