• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you rather have Mike Trout with current contract or the first overall pick in next 5 drafts?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering you never made it past JV, I doubt you could describe the difference between a linear, rotational, or a bungee swing for that matter
You're right, I never made varsity at the top baseball program in the state, which, may I remind you, won yet another state championship a week ago. What's your point?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGay? If anyone is feminine, it's a stat geek who never made varsity and was on JV as a freshman. You're a joke Omar, but I'm still willing to be buddies. Just to show their are no hard feelings, I will give you a free class at my MMA school anytime you make it to East Texas. Just sign the waiver and the lesson will be free:thumb:
I was on JV as a freshman? Thanks. No, actually I was on freshman as a freshman, and JV as a sophomore, and then got cut my junior year.

But you never made it to the major leagues, so you would have no idea what I'm saying.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on JV as a freshman? Thanks. No, actually I was on freshman as a freshman, and JV as a sophomore, and then got cut my junior year.

But you never made it to the major leagues, so you would have no idea what I'm saying.
Explains your wealth of knowledge and why you feel you know it all....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, I never made varsity at the top baseball program in the state, which, may I remind you, won yet another state championship a week ago. What's your point?
So you were a scrub... Point?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you were a scrub... Point?
I don't necessarily have a point. You're the one who brought up our personal baseball experience. By the way, where'd you play in college, and what were your stats?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got it when I played in college.

Love that damn system.

Haven't used it in years though.

I could probably make money just doing swing reviews by plugging them into RVP lol.
You probably could, lol, and you'd probably help a lot of people. As you were saying, there are a lot of fake instructor's out there, and unfortunately, baseball has become a racket .I coached two select teams the last couple of years with DBat and MVP Elite, and we had about 80% of those kids sign to play college. One thing I would never do though(that a ton of organizations do) is promise a kid that playing for a certain team will get you a college scholarship. That's just absurd. College coaches look at frame, velocity, speed and swing mechanics, in that order, and if you don't have at least 2 of the 4, it ain't happening

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily have a point. You're the one who brought up our personal baseball experience. By the way, where'd you play in college, and what were your stats?
No, I had left you alone for a month and you post that UGay shit. Get a life kid

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I had left you alone for a month and you post that UGay shit. Get a life kid
So could I get the college you played at and your stats?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So could I get the college you played at and your stats?
I was a professional MMA fighter, Ritz, WLK and Nos can all verify it as they have seen videos, etc that I text them. My oldest son is about to turn pro. I also owned a baseball hitting academy, coach select 18U baseball, run college Showcase tournaments, and give lessons. My 18 year old just graduated, was 4 time all district, 3 time all area, and was District Most Valuable Player this year. He's playing in the all state game in Round Rock next week, and has a full ride to play in college. My friends can verify that as well
What I will NOT do is give you any of my personal info Omar, as I think you are a nutcase, and I don't need a facebook troll stalking me...

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a professional MMA fighter, Ritz, WLK and Nos can all verify it as they have seen videos, etc that I text them. My oldest son is about to turn pro. I also owned a baseball hitting academy, coach select 18U baseball, run college Showcase tournaments, and give lessons. My 18 year old just graduated, was 4 time all district, 3 time all area, and was District Most Valuable Player this year. He's playing in the all state game in Round Rock next week, and has a full ride to play in college. My friends can verify that as well
What I will NOT do is give you any of my personal info Omar, as I think you are a nutcase, and I don't need a facebook troll stalking me...
I didn't want a name, just the D1 college you played at.

Also, how are you coaching all those players without the necessary knowledge that comes from playing in MLB?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want a name, just the D1 college you played at.

Also, how are you coaching all those players without the necessary knowledge that comes from playing in MLB?
As I said Omar, giving you anything would be inviting nut an avenue to troll me. Not happening. The 3 friends I mentioned, 2 who are mods, can verify everything I said was true. As to whether you believe it or not, I couldn't give 2 squirts of duck piss. Your a kid that didn't play past his sophomore year in HS but thinks he is the end all of baseball knowledge. A joke

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to avoid the question because you know your idea would be disproved:thumb:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep ignoring the original point, UGay

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you weren't raised by your parents, you were raised in a day care, you are just a whiney little POS who obviously didn't get enough attention as a kid and feel the only way to get people to pay attention to you is to act out like a child... Mission accomplished little guy...