• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you make either of these trades?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold all of your Mostert shares, Achane dealing with knee injury, got rolled up on during a tackle

I'm also starting to think I should push LaPorta more in my trades and hold onto Hock considering Jefferson's injury might be prolonged. Vikes saying they won't rush it so that could mean a lot more targets for Hock.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after last week Kupp owners are going to treat Kupp like the first round value he was before the injury... in no way would Mostert and Hock be enough... and whatever he offered originally, unless it was one of THOSE offers, is probably closer to what you would have to give...

IMO trading Laporta is the better idea, because outside of Kielce, nobody pays for the high end TE... I mean, at best you would get is probably Damien Pierce, or any other low end RB 2, or a WR3 for Hock...

I think id rather trade Laporta and get a Najee Harris...and then cross my fingers and hope Najee comes back to life at some point...
Even now, no one is trading najee for laporta. Gotta package la porta for a rb2 or wr2/3 imo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning I was looking more into people I might think about and I agree about Kupp. Like Shane, I also have Mostert but I don't think I'd do that deal nor would the other owner accept it. But what about Puka? Seems like he's still gonna be involved quite a bit. Maybe Hock for Puka straight up just to see if they bite and then pivot to Hock + some piece?

I'm also wondering if I could buy low on Johnathan Taylor. His owner in this league has a good fleet of RBs (Henry, Monty, Achane) but no TE (he's streaming week to week). I figure Taylor's role will expand, they didn't pay him for nothing, but is Hock as a centerpiece enough for Taylor?
If you dint know….for sure, try it

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning I was looking more into people I might think about and I agree about Kupp. Like Shane, I also have Mostert but I don't think I'd do that deal nor would the other owner accept it. But what about Puka? Seems like he's still gonna be involved quite a bit. Maybe Hock for Puka straight up just to see if they bite and then pivot to Hock + some piece?

I'm also wondering if I could buy low on Johnathan Taylor. His owner in this league has a good fleet of RBs (Henry, Monty, Achane) but no TE (he's streaming week to week). I figure Taylor's role will expand, they didn't pay him for nothing, but is Hock as a centerpiece enough for Taylor?
No, need more. But its a nice piece.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_0544.jpeg

Anyone see a reason NOT to do this. Im 2-4 playing first place this week. Need to do something. But olave does worry with hos toe too. Olaves only wr 21

thing that gets me is i jave with our scoring ok wrs. To be expected based on my roster…think london may come on

Collins-11th
Kirk-16th
Sutton-30
London-34
Hopkins-40

Attachments

• IMG_0543.png
    IMG_0543.png
    727.2 KB · Views: 0

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 343611

Anyone see a reason NOT to do this. Im 2-4 playing first place this week. Need to do something. But olave does worry with hos toe too. Olaves only wr 21

thing that gets me is i jave with our scoring ok wrs. To be expected based on my roster…think london may come on

Collins-11th
Kirk-16th
Sutton-30
London-34
Hopkins-40

this is an interesting offer from the other side... Not sure if i really understand it from their end... I would hope they are at least 4-2... and this is for later on this season...

there is not much of a downside on your end...

How are your RBs??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 343611

Collins-11th
Kirk-16th
Sutton-30
London-34
Hopkins-40
So you have Pollard, Ford, Hunt, Gibbs, Montgomery and Barkley. With Barkley getting back healthy I think you have enough depth to do this trade and it benefits you. Only thing that sucks is with DMont out, Gibbs should return this week as well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is an interesting offer from the other side... Not sure if i really understand it from their end... I would hope they are at least 4-2... and this is for later on this season...

there is not much of a downside on your end...

How are your RBs??
roster is on page 1.......I have monty, gibbs, barkley, barkley, pollard, hunt.

He is in first. He was the guy dangling wilson