• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

would you drop rice after seeing the video?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we'll get a real idea of what this woman is all about. No more NFL money coming into the bank account..will she stick around? will she decide maybe she should've pressed charges? Ray Rice's life is a nightmare of his own creation.

Think she signed a prenup?

RG doing the snoop dance :pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I'm thinking about is how this will affect Smokey Gordon's suspension. Two separate matters that shouldn't have a thing to do with each other, but that really doesn't mean much. If they come to an agreement on the drug policy, it will be interesting to see if any tweaks or concessions are made.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the sad thing is that Ray rice's biggest crime was being taped...

I know that's a bit tongue in cheek, but just to clarify, his biggest crime was punching somebody in the head.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little frustrated with this.

I ended up drafting Rice in a league with the knowledge that he was suspended for 2 weeks and that was the end of it. Now the video comes out and he's suspended indefinitely.

I mean look, it's a disgusting video and Ray Rice is a complete piece of shit in my book. But he already had the ruling against him! Everybody already knew what had happened in the elevator, yet seeing the video changes the ruling from 2 games to an indefinite suspension. Honestly, what did they think happened before the video came out?

Furthermore, how does it take 7 months for this video to get released? I'm frustrated with what feels like a very inconsistent process.

NFL player smashing his fiance's face = 2 game suspension.
Public outcry over ruling = 6 game suspension for future cases.
WATCHING the video of NFL player smashing his fiance's face = change of previous punishment and immediate indefinite suspension.

Rice's suspension was great for humanity and the NFL...and yet screwed over my fantasy team lol.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL player smashing his fiance's face = 2 game suspension.
Public outcry over ruling = 6 game suspension for future cases.
WATCHING the video of NFL player smashing his fiance's face = change of previous punishment and immediate indefinite suspension.

I think you're absolutely right. But they're going with "now we can see he lied to us." And you'll have to look far to find a guy to take up his case.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little frustrated with this.

I ended up drafting Rice in a league with the knowledge that he was suspended for 2 weeks and that was the end of it. Now the video comes out and he's suspended indefinitely.

I feel your pain. I just drafted a team on Saturday night and passed up Hyde, Vereen, Wayne, Evans, Cooks and Sproles for him. So much for the win now move blowing up in my face on a team I was building for the future.

Or my trade last year week four of Murray and my 2nd round pick for him. :gaah: