• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

would you drop rice after seeing the video?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking about it......off my fantasy team of course

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to get people to tell you you're crazy, but I don't think you are. The guy is a scumbag and would be impossible for me to cheer for.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would, plus the fact that he will likely not see the field again this year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like he's my starter anyway

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? what was on the video that you didn't already know? we all knew he knocked her out, what's on the video that changes anything? he admitted he hit her one time, and that's what the video shows..I don't get this renewed hatred of him simply because the video leaked out. All it does is show what we already knew. If you were overlooking it before and took him, why does this change it? And I promise you the NFL saw that video long before they came down with the decision. So unless this new policy they're discussing with possibly retro-action on existing suspensions has you worried that his 2 game might jump to 6..and even though by all rights it should be that way, it won't be, but other than that, why does this change your opinion?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? what was on the video that you didn't already know? we all knew he knocked her out, what's on the video that changes anything? he admitted he hit her one time, and that's what the video shows..I don't get this renewed hatred of him simply because the video leaked out. All it does is show what we already knew. If you were overlooking it before and took him, why does this change it? And I promise you the NFL saw that video long before they came down with the decision. So unless this new policy they're discussing with possibly retro-action on existing suspensions has you worried that his 2 game might jump to 6..and even though by all rights it should be that way, it won't be, but other than that, why does this change your opinion?

because before the video we were told "if you saw the video inside you would understand what happened, she attacked him first". That was a lie. She slapped him before they got on the elevator and that was already known. She stepped towards him and he knocked her out. That isn't what we were told happened.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because before the video we were told "if you saw the video inside you would understand what happened, she attacked him first". That was a lie. She slapped him before they got on the elevator . She stepped towards him and he knocked her out. That isn't what we were told happened.

"She slapped him before they got on the elevator and that was already known"

sounds like a first attack to me..exactly as we were told..and I'm really trying not to defend the POS here, but as it solely pertains to the fact that the video changes nothing..he did try and keep her at bay with a push first, and she kept at it..also as we were told. Everything that was said to have happened, happened, exactly the way everyone always said it did..only thing different is that now we have a visual.

Really don't want to get into a debate about this because it will end being twisted into me defending his dumbass and thats not what I'm doing. What i'm saying is the video doesn't change a thing, he's no better and no worse of a person than he was yesterday.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just got cut in real life.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just got cut in real life.

The move comes hours after video surfaced of Rice's brutal February assault of his fiancée (and now wife). The Ravens had previously shown unconditional support for their longtime No. 1 back, but Yahoo's Dan Wetzel reports Rice's version of events "didn't match with the video." In other words, he lied to the team and commissioner Roger Goodell. It's still disconcerting that all parties involved knew Rice had knocked out his fiancée, but weren't sufficiently shocked until seeing the video. Considering the mounting outrage against the league's handling of domestic violence and Rice's declining on-field play, it's quite possible he's played his final NFL snap. The Ravens will roll with Justin Forsett, Bernard Pierce and Lorenzo Taliaferro going forward. Forsett appears poised to carry the mail against the Steelers on Thursday.\

Well maybe he lied to them, but everything I had heard was exactly what I saw..whatever. With him beign cut by the Ravens the debate is over..cut his ass in fantasy, quickly

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"She slapped him before they got on the elevator and that was already known"

sounds like a first attack to me..exactly as we were told..and I'm really trying not to defend the POS here, but as it solely pertains to the fact that the video changes nothing..he did try and keep her at bay with a push first, and she kept at it..also as we were told. Everything that was said to have happened, happened, exactly the way everyone always said it did..only thing different is that now we have a visual.

Really don't want to get into a debate about this because it will end being twisted into me defending his dumbass and thats not what I'm doing. What i'm saying is the video doesn't change a thing, he's no better and no worse of a person than he was yesterday.

That happens to me all the time... But i agree there seems to be something fishy going on here... The NFL gave him 2 games, and the ravens did not say anything about it... to cut him for this is JUST WRONG.... I understand media circus, but arent they giving Rice a winnable lawsuit??

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon as I get home he will be gone

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard he has one hell of an arm...

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing the video hasn't changed anything. I was appalled from the start. Seeing the video just shows what a outrageous miss play this was by the police, NFL and the Ravens. The Ravens stepped up and cut Rice. Someone will give him another chance. I would love to cut the guy and have thought about doing it multiple times on the two teams I own him on. But at this point i'm not going make a move on emotions. Plus my two teams could use a productive back. With how shallow the position is this year. I can't justify cutting him as a fantasy player. No matter what I might think of him.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone will give him another chance.
Not in this league. Goodell is doing the Snoopy dance right now.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the sad thing is that Ray rice's biggest crime was being taped...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we'll get a real idea of what this woman is all about. No more NFL money coming into the bank account..will she stick around? will she decide maybe she should've pressed charges? Ray Rice's life is a nightmare of his own creation.