• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst Movies You've Ever Seen

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eraserhead. That movie really sucked and it seemed like it would never end.

I did a midnight double feature when I was a bit out of it, so to speak. Watched Eraserhead and followed it up with Tetsuo, the Iron Man. That was a strange few hours.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only movie I ever walked out of it was so terrible.

"The Thin Red Line"

Packed with A-list actors.
Complete garbage.
Black Dhalia is the only movie I've ever walked out on.

The Big Hit with Marky Mark and Lou Diamond Phillips is the worst movie I've ever sat all the way thru.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 141134

When I bought Slap Shot on DVD years ago it was actually significantly cheaper to buy it as a package with the sequel.
It's hard to believe I'm high enough to forgotten that movie.

So it leads me to believe I didn't honestly know.

Which makes me ask:

Whyyyyy!?!

Paul Newman is replaced by THAT Baldwin!?! That's messed up.

Color of Money-style should Atleast have been employed here.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pod race was cool.

You have to be f'n joking!

Listening to Jake Lloyd scream "Yeeehaaaa!" over and over again like some sort of inbred shitbag made me want to gouge out my eardrums with a rusty fork.

Truly horrible.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwah. Yeah, I've seen some really bad chick-flicks because I thought I was gonna score:

The Opposite of Sex
The Hours
The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Snow Falling on Cedars
Like Water for Chocolate
An ex girlfriend swore we watched ETSoftheSM.

I think she watched and I scored. Don't even remember hearing the movie.

Looked awful in previews, I remember that.

I do remember Olsen Twin movies though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a ton of part 2 movies are mentioned here. We should probably omit them. Most are crap and few are as good as part 1. The most notable exception was the Adams Family. Family Values was actually better than the first.

I will submit Ishtar. That thing was unwatchable.
Gremlins 2 is more awesome than the first. Not as good, but more awesome. Know what I mean?

Tremors 2 had to happen to get to the rest.

Shame ther couldn't be more AF's with the cast from the first.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Big Hit with Marky Mark and Lou Diamond Phillips is the worst movie I've ever sat all the way thru.

I have never not watched an entire Scarlett Johansson movie no matter how bad it is. Especially back then when she still had huge knockers.

Scarlett-Johansson-scarlett-johansson-8836702-1600-1200_zpsff3c5d90.jpe

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never not watched an entire Scarlett Johansson movie no matter how bad it is. Especially back then when she still had huge knockers.

View attachment 142135
That reminds me, Under the Skin was terrible. 110 minutes that could have worked as a 30 minute short.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most notable exception was the Adams Family. Family Values was actually better than the first.
I think the first movie works better as a kids movie and the 2nd movie works better when you're older. I remember being bored with Family Values as a kid but rewatching them as an adult, the 2nd movie does have the better dialogue.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had forgotten about that movie. Turrible.

Made me remember another awful movie my friends and I went to see: Gone Fishing. Another awful, awful waste of time.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had forgotten about that movie. Turrible.

Made me remember another awful movie my friends and I went to see: Gone Fishing. Another awful, awful waste of time.

Everytime another actor is mentioned, it just brings me another movie I was disappointed with. Obviously if you go into B movies or worse with shit production values or direct to video sequels you could come up with really bad movies, though there are those that are so bad they're good, but moving on to another highly rated movie(above 7 on IMDB)

0100791.jpg

I mean, even the poster looked intriguing, but it did nothing for me.

That being said, I think mindset is huge on how I view a movie. I mentioned the Eraserhead, Tetsuo double header before. Sure the oxycodone may have helped, but I was nice and relaxed and enjoyed both of them while thinking what the fuck is going on and reading interpretations. In a similar vain, watched the tree of life and gerry, maybe in a different state of mind i would have enjoyed them, I doubt it, but really hated them. But one never knows.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death to Smoochy was one I had high expectations for and was just bad. Producers thinking that if they cast Robin Williams, he can just improvise his way through the entire movie, and they don't have to come up with a good story. Father's Day was another example but I much lower expectations for that one.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death to Smoochy was one I had high expectations for and was just bad. Producers thinking that if they cast Robin Williams, he can just improvise his way through the entire movie, and they don't have to come up with a good story. Father's Day was another example but I much lower expectations for that one.

And this is why I like this thread and hope no one takes it seriously. I enjoyed death to smoochy. I was 18 when it came out, didn't watch it til it was on tv like a few months later, as it didn't do anything. It worked for me as the behind the scenes of a barney/blues clues/etc actor, as one who's old and jaded and in it for the cash cow vs. the naive guy who's just trying to make good.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there just a general movie thread? I've seen this thread and one for horror movies. I was wondering if there was one for maybe happy surprises or some other alternative?

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big Year
Midnight in Paris
After Earth