• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst choke in World Series history...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ashamed that some of you call yourselves ranger fans

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you ranger fans are pathetic..

shtexas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've decided whatever happens tonight, I'd rather be known as the team that suffered a crushing defeat in the World Series than known as the team we were for pretty much all of our history.

Go Rangers!

shtexas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As Rangers fans, we see choke. But, was it really? Or did the Cardinals just get some extraordinary clutch hitting? Or was it a little of both? By calling it solely a choke, we aren't giving the Cardinals enough credit. We also aren't giving our own team enough credit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Rangers fans, we see choke. But, was it really? Or did the Cardinals just get some extraordinary clutch hitting? Or was it a little of both? By calling it solely a choke, we aren't giving the Cardinals enough credit. We also aren't giving our own team enough credit.

Can't take anything away from the Cardinals. Incredible job they did. No matter how bad the pitching was they still had to get two runs two innings in a row just to stay in the game. That was impressive.

However, there can be no question of an epic fail by Feliz, Ogando earlier in the game, Oliver, and Feldman. Ogando excluded, those guys had two innings with a 2 run lead with the Cardinals down to their last strike and couldn't hold them off. There is no excuse for that.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY is a terrible fielder no matter where you stick him. Ogando has become Koji. Cruz should have made the catch (he loafed the last few steps). Adams should have faced Craig, not Holland. Feliz should have come back in the 10th to face the bottom of the order. Those stiffs don't get a hit off him. But Darren Oliver gives up back 2 back singles to 2 complete spares because he throws around 70 mph. Hamilton shouldn't have been so deep and Gonzalez should have been there in the 11th, not Lowe.

Other than that, sure, we didn't choke.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very important that your boys come out fast, tonight. They cannot allow St Louis to get an early lead.

I'm pulling for your Rangers. No way do I want to see those spoiled cards fans get another title!!

Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's very important that your boys come out fast, tonight. They cannot allow St Louis to get an early lead.

I'm pulling for your Rangers. No way do I want to see those spoiled cards fans get another title!!

Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree or they can be tied or down a run at the most. We really need to get a solid 6 out of Harrison and then mix in Gonzalez or Wilson in the 7th wth Adams in the 8th. Hopefully Nefti would get another shot at this.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY is a terrible fielder no matter where you stick him. Ogando has become Koji. Cruz should have made the catch (he loafed the last few steps). Adams should have faced Craig, not Holland. Feliz should have come back in the 10th to face the bottom of the order. Those stiffs don't get a hit off him. But Darren Oliver gives up back 2 back singles to 2 complete spares because he throws around 70 mph. Hamilton shouldn't have been so deep and Gonzalez should have been there in the 11th, not Lowe.

Other than that, sure, we didn't choke.

hate hate hate

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Can't take anything away from the Cardinals. Incredible job they did. No matter how bad the pitching was they still had to get two runs two innings in a row just to stay in the game. That was impressive.

However, there can be no question of an epic fail by Feliz, Ogando earlier in the game, Oliver, and Feldman. Ogando excluded, those guys had two innings with a 2 run lead with the Cardinals down to their last strike and couldn't hold them off. There is no excuse for that.

Epic fail or choke, what's the difference? You cuss people out who say they choked but then you get on here and start saying epic fail. Also, you were throwing the choke word around last night or did you forget that?Hypocrite is the word of the night.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruz should have caught that ball but he pussed out. Feliz, as horrible as he was, should have come out for the 10 th with a lead, but Wash has his head up his ass most of the time so no dice. And FU Feliz, Ogando, and Feldman for pitching so horrifically bad. This WS loss is on you and MY for his awful glove and Bud Fucking Selig for making the ASG winner get home field. I hate this feeling.

All of this. Nelly should have run through the ball, Josh would have and we would have won. And no idea why Oliver came out for the 10th.

OH WELL. We will just have to try again next year.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Epic fail or choke, what's the difference? You cuss people out who say they choked but then you get on here and start saying epic fail. Also, you were throwing the choke word around last night or did you forget that?Hypocrite is the word of the night.

No. I was cussing people out while people were bitching about it during the game while there was still plenty of chance for Texas to pull it out. Once it actually became a failure/choke job I started calling out players, and coaches. Get your facts straight.

plabute

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wash defied the baseball gods, you cannot intentionally walk a hitter with no one on, you just cannot do it, it's absolutely ridiculous, never do it again or the gods will make you pay!!! karma full circle:frusty: