• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Series Game 1 thread" Sox win; Osprey looks like a fool.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they say the Boston beards have good too far. Check out this Cleveland Cavs fan.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been shy about saying that Wacha shits his pants tonight. He is not used to men on base and teams working the count. I am counting on him folding at the first sign of adversity tonight.

I will also be here to say I am wrong if he beats us. I just can't see this team losing any of the next 3 games to a bunch of rookies/2nd year pitchers. Not this team.

Flip side is the Red Sox are facing a guy they have never seen before, and largely hasn't been pitching long enough to have a detailed enough scouting report. Other than the Basics

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only change to Sox lineup tonight is salty catching at batting 7th. Bogaerts down to #9.

BigD: get that Cardinal lineup, you sneaky bastage!

I can't give you what I can't find yet myself.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a very underrated movie. Joe Piscopo was great as Vermin.

"My father hung me up on a hook once...just once"

Yep. That was his hook throughout the whole movie. Everything was, "just once".

And, was there a "star" more made by his connection to a bigger star, and, one who fell so far and fast after that connection was severed?

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in a game the Cards need to win, in that atmosphere, against a lineup like that starting to hit, on the road, as a rookie........

i like the Sox chances

you?

Wacha has the Advantage of slightly unknown. He has been pitching big on big stages thus far.

Though this is the biggest stage and best offense he has faced to date. Think he goes 5.2 with 2 runs given.

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. That was his hook throughout the whole movie. Everything was, "just once".

And, was there a "star" more made by his connection to a bigger star, and, one who fell so far and fast after that connection was severed?

Not sure where who you are talking about. I remember Danny DeVito, Marilu Henner, Maureen Stapleton, and Peter Boyle. Griffin Dunne was his kid brother.

Who am I missing?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Ignorant Fuckface Yenta

Just kidding...
Fixed It For You

Until someone pointed that out, I just figured it was an actual word, spelled in the lazy "Twitterverse" style that is leaving kids spelling and grammer worse than 5 year olds.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where who you are talking about. I remember Danny DeVito, Marilu Henner, Maureen Stapleton, and Peter Boyle. Griffin Dunne was his kid brother.

Who am I missing?

I am just talking about Joe Piscapo, and his quick rise and fall of fame, and how it was pretty much all connected to Eddie Murphy. Once that pairing split, Murphy whet into the stratosphere, whereas Joe,.........................., he went to the gym.

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flip side is the Red Sox are facing a guy they have never seen before, and largely hasn't been pitching long enough to have a detailed enough scouting report. Other than the Basics

True, but they hadn't faced Wainwright (not as a team) or their powerhouse relief corps before last night.

It comes down to making Wacha throw pitches under stress, working that pitch count, and getting into hitters counts. Easier said than done, but this team has already faced Moore, Price, Scherzer, Verlander, Sanchez, and Wainwright.

Pressure is on the kid, not us.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they say the Boston beards have good too far. Check out this Cleveland Cavs fan.

I see no beard, just her brown boots and tight jeans and what looks like a decent rack.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wacha has the Advantage of slightly unknown. He has been pitching big on big stages thus far.

Though this is the biggest stage and best offense he has faced to date. Think he goes 5.2 with 2 runs given.

yup, another definite possibility

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just talking about Joe Piscapo, and his quick rise and fall of fame, and how it was pretty much all connected to Eddie Murphy. Once that pairing split, Murphy whet into the stratosphere, whereas Joe,.........................., he went to the gym.

Yeah. Roided up big time. Could have played for the Yankees!!