• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woods To Host A Meeting Today To Try And Keep The Sheep In Line

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LIV players fucked around and found out. Sold their legacy for dollars when if they had just worked with the PGA instead of against them they could have had both.

James Hahn said it best right here. In catering to the whims of the top 20 they may have just ruined the Tour. No one will play outside those 20 events and the best players will all take the same weekends off ruining the other tour events. As usual. the PGA was very short-sighted and reactionary instead of visionary.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love it!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hard to blame him. he hasn't won a Major yet. the best opportunity to do that is with the PGA

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ha ha. Whiney little bitches. Its too funny

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rory McIlroy is doubling down on his condemnation of LIV Golf. The 33-year-old golfer didn’t mince words during a recent interview with CBS Sports’ Kyle Porter, expressing his disdain for the Saudi-backed league once again ahead of this year’s British Open. “There’s no room in the golf world for LIV Golf,” McIlroy said.

Good god, is this guy ever going to stop whining about the LIV Tour?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't this the same asshole who was whing about the PGA forcing him to play 15 events when he was on the Eiro Tour?

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

James Hahn said it best right here. In catering to the whims of the top 20 they may have just ruined the Tour. No one will play outside those 20 events and the best players will all take the same weekends off ruining the other tour events. As usual. the PGA was very short-sighted and reactionary instead of visionary.
Haves vs. Have nots. Without the Rank and File the Haves have no tour

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haves vs. Have nots. Without the Rank and File the Haves have no tour
I'm surprised the "haves" are so indifferent to the "have nots" on the PGA Tour.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a bunch of sick fucks these anti LIV people are.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha. This clown Eamon Lynch on the Golf Channell called LIV Players "Finger Puppets" for the Saudi government. What an asshole

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOl at these threads being Monty circle jerks.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder, how most of the LIV whores and cowards, first made their money and reputations in golf?
If they want to leave, let them follow the biggest choker in golf history.........Greg Norman. And also play for Saudi Money.
And of course, ban the LIV cowards from The Masters, U.S. Open, PGA Championship, Ryder Cup, and the The British Open.

three numbers come to my mind................9 / 11

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder, how most of the LIV whores and cowards, first made their money and reputations in golf?
If they want to leave, let them follow the biggest choker in golf history.........Greg Norman. And also play for Saudi Money.
And of course, ban the LIV cowards from The Masters, U.S. Open, PGA Championship, Ryder Cup, and the The British Open.

What a dildo. The PGA just played for their season long championship with a net tournament; a NET tournament. Whoever heard of touring pros giving strokes or getting strokes. Its a clown show. The Masters and U.S. Open will be a joke withour the LIV guys. No one cares about the PGA Championship, they can have that one.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're in immature child.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even bigger choker than mcilroy? I don’t know about hat

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're in immature child.
You make bitch comments , you get treated like one. You wanna stop getting bitch slapped then stop the nonsensical ranting

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a pretty stupid POV. These guys are independent contractors. The PGA isn't going to do shit for them if they start missing cuts except send them back to Q school. When LIV is offering some guys 20, 50, even 100 million guaranteed, they would be an utter fool to turn it down.
Spin it a different way...pick any NFL strong safety. Lets say max safety money is $15-18 million per, which is non guaranteed BTW....and the USFL tells him, hey, we will sign you for a $100 million signing bonus....AND pay you more money per season than you would make in the NFL on top of that. If you think anyone is turning that down, you haven't been paying attention

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make bitch comments , you get treated like one. You wanna stop getting bitch slapped then stop the nonsensical ranting

You make my point well. You haven't bitch slapped anyone you dullard maga.

That's a pretty stupid POV. These guys are independent contractors. The PGA isn't going to do shit for them if they start missing cuts except send them back to Q school. When LIV is offering some guys 20, 50, even 100 million guaranteed, they would be an utter fool to turn it down.
Spin it a different way...pick any NFL strong safety. Lets say max safety money is $15-18 million per, which is non guaranteed BTW....and the USFL tells him, hey, we will sign you for a $100 million signing bonus....AND pay you more money per season than you would make in the NFL on top of that. If you think anyone is turning that down, you haven't been paying attention

LIV is ruining golf right in front of our eyes. Wanna make the NFL analogy? the same Saudis begin picking Mahommes, Brady, Rodgers and several other elite players from the NFL.....same for the NBL, NBA or NHL. Is it still getting cheered on?

Money is the blanket excuse for all of this. Pure greed getting cheered on by those who would be just as greedy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make my point well. You haven't bitch slapped anyone you dullard maga.

LIV is ruining golf right in front of our eyes. Wanna make the NFL analogy? the same Saudis begin picking Mahommes, Brady, Rodgers and several other elite players from the NFL.....same for the NBL, NBA or NHL. Is it still getting cheered on?

Money is the blanket excuse for all of this. Pure greed getting cheered on by those who would be just as greedy.
Maga? Cracks me up when fools such as yourself try to being Trump even into golf. Your foolish hatred of of the man controls your whole life and makes you look like an idiot
Of course professional sports is about money you nitwit. If the PGA was so great it wouldn’t have to threaten its employees in order to get them to stay

Ruining golf? What a tool