• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wk 11...@ CLE***TNF***

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O-line looks like garbage tonight. Offense is in complete disarray.

And with this coaching staff that is inept at making adjustments... This game is going to get worse in the 2nd half, a lot worse.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got ragged on hard, by mostly steeler fans, for saying our RB situation stunk. That we had nothing behind conner. That Samuels is not a RB. look where we are
O-line isn’t doing anyone any favors tonight

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another 4th down failure. Ouch

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line & Rudolph were garbage tonight. Absolutely terrible.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to give Browns credit. They took Fitzpatrick out of the game totally.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a bad feeling about this game. Didn't want to post a score prediction because of it. Bridgeburner is on to something. Maybe not a trap game since the Browns were favored but many still thought the Steelers would win. Especially after beating teams like the Colts and Rams (not great, but better than the Browns). Another Tomlin special. Completely unprepared, outcoached and undisciplined. But, but, but no losing seasons...…. And no Super Bowl wins going on eleven years (and none that he deserves credit for since a great team was in place when he took over). Sadly, we're stuck with him (please trade for him Dan Snyder)!

Injuries were a huge problem. The Browns went headhunting in this game. The Steelers let them get away with it just let they used to let Cincy get away with it but at least they got the wins against them. Not tonight. I like Conner but he's injury prone. Holton needs to be released. He couldn't catch a damn cold. Done with Vance. Go away. Barron is hot garbage. Release him now. Play calling was horrible. Throw a bomb on 3rd and 1? Then a little pass that had no chance on 4th and 1? Why not get the 1 yard on 3rd and 1? O line was awful. Joe Buck sucked!

The D wasn't the same. Could not get off the field on third down to save their freaking lives. Little dump offs here and there and Kareem Hunt just took the Steelers lunch money. I like Haden but he didn't seem like he was ready to play. TJ keeps getting hurt here and there and it's scary. Thankfully he's been able to stay in the game. The team really needs him.

Miles Garrett should be suspended for the rest of the season, no questions asked. Using another players helmet as a weapon against that player. Who the heck does that? Pouncey at least had the balls to stick up for Mason. That was really awesome! Not sure who will be available for this Cincy game but they had better win it. And they better destroy the Browns in two weeks. The Steelers should have that game circled. That will be a very interesting game. Time to find out what this team is made of. Almost can't believe what I watched in this game.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what I thought we would see. Amazingly predictable.

If Garrett plays again this year the NFL is plainly stating they don't give a shit about player safety. Which, they already did multiple times with Burfict so...

Pouncey is a man among boys. Fuckin A. His reaction was perfect and justified. He'll probably be suspended for it too.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers were disappointing.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett is a thug and should be suspended for the rest of the year.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Pouncey had that kind of fire between the whistles, instead of just after it.

He's playing like Sean Mahan.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big fan of Pouncey, but I feel bad for him here.... He has the right to lose his mind when trying to protect his qb.

I remember in 2012 when Andrew Whitworth got into a fight with a defensive lineman for Oakland that took a cheap shot on Dalton. After the game Whitworth said something to the effect of "I have two contracts in my life. One is to my wife. And the other is to protect my qb." I loved it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HC…C,

He lost to another team with a losing record. Clearly the Browns were amped up on national TV…hard hits laid out several Steelers including both WR1 & 2. I didn’t realize the last time the Steelers lost to the Browns was Oct. 12th, 2014.

They got a tie last year and this year they finally knocked down the door and got the W last night. It was going to be hard match their determination last night…but it was a competitive game well into the 4Q in spite of his OC, OL, and QB, failing badly. Tomlin got the red flag correct again…saved them points on that drive as I think they missed a FGA.

OC/OFC…D,

The only reason I didn’t go F is they lost both WR1 & 2 in the game and had guys that were in the Canadian league LY out there in crucial moments. Stage maybe was too big for #80. OL…they should’ve stay with the lineup from last week…collectively they sucked, but #71 had major problems @ RT. This OFC is not good enough to overcome presnap penalties, they had at least 3. #2 just flatout out sucked last night….the same things are plaguing him…throwing late….the 1s t pick was so far behind him the trailing defender was the target. That said, the OL did him no favors at all. They couldn’t get anything going on the ground, and they couldn’t sustain much pass blocking either. Scored more points than week one but this was the worst performance of the season because they wasted a pretty good DEF effort.

DC/DEF…B+,

I know that grade might raise some eyebrows in a loss, but on 3 days rest, they did a reasonably good job vs a talented OFC…they didn’t have that extra pep in their game to finish plays and get Mayfield on the ground very much, but they forced several negative plays, had plenty disruptive TFLs. Chubb was a factor with 92 yds, but required 27 carries, never took over the game, and Mayfield was under 200 in the air….bottom line CLE punted 8 times, the DEF did their jobs, but didn’t make the big turnovers this week.

ST…C,

Boz missed his 2nd FG of the season…coverage allowed another 20+ yd return, punting was generally good.

Summary

The Steelers were not up to the task of matching the Browns intensity. It’s a shame that Garrett lost his damn mind, I don’t see any way get can play any more games this season. It was good to see Pouncey step up for his QB. At the same time good to see the Steelers maintain control also, that could’ve turned into a melee impacting future games. If the Browns were trying to stoke the rivalry fire, they might have done it with that BS at the end of the game. From a Steeler perspective, they have 9 days to get ready for CIN and get back on the winning track.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Berry missed Boz's 2nd FG of this season.

Boz had no chance with that bungled placement.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching... Unprepared & undisciplined through 4 quarters. Exactly what I suspected would happen on a short week with this clown car of coaches. The Tom-ler defense was decent. They gave the offense numerous chances to swing the game in their favor but they simply weren’t up for the task. Why they didn’t roll out a TE heavy scheme after all the injuries just further shows why Fichtner is not fit to be OC. The Browns safeties were depleted and they weren’t even trying to expose that. 8 drives went for 15yds or less last night. Absolutely pathetic. C-

O... Exactly what I was expecting. A predictable & unprepared mess of an offense. Mason shows his true colors as a doe in headlights on the big stage. Mason was putrid. Even without pressure his ball placement was atrocious. O-line was flat out terrible which made matters a lot worse. Pathetic performance from the Goons and they should be ashamed of themselves watching film this week. Losing Conner, DJ & Juju was rough, and not getting McDonald & Vannett involved was a mistake. F

D... credit to the Browns for playing a great game. The Steelers did a lot to minimize damage, and they held the Browns to FGs on numerous short field turnarounds thanks to Mason. They did just about everything a great D should, apart from generating turnovers (which is already a tall task). B

The offense continues to be the problem with very little hope in sight. This defense isn’t going to be able to bail them out every week. They need change on O. Fichtner needs to go & Mason needs to ride the pine for a while. And someone needs to start cattle-prodding the O-line during the games to make them wake up.

At this point I’m not even convinced they can beat the Bengals lol. They are banged up and the offense is one of the worst in the league.