• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wizards @ Suns

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't see the others, but I did see the Wall step back shot that was called a foul

you just see it a lot in todays NBA, if a player misses a shot that looks weird and way off and the defender is close they always call the foul

This is why Dragic cant become a star, nothing about him is flashy and screams market revenue....

Players like Wall are playing in DC... Lillard has a huge fan base.

Dragic is underlooked and is from tiny slovenia, Harden has that beard that can just bring in revenue from merchandise and gets bs calls for an sg, Wall played at UK and is at DC.... so when he goes up againts top tier pgs hes on his own...

Dragic is so much better at drawing contact yet Wall still avgs 10 fts a game...

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean wasnt that a block on what should of been an and one from Drag? Hornaseck got a t..

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beal killed us. Gortat doing the fist pump! We had those fuckers.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just happy that I purchased a purple PHOENIX shirt with #6 Davis on the back. Old school is so SWEET. $38 bucks is a bit too much but I got a 20% discount because of "support your military" night. No pun intended but "sweet D" the Greyhound.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the worst loss of the season. Just embarrassing man. What a pathetic effort from the team. They got flat out destroyed inside. 21 turnovers and 19 offensive rebounds given up. The team has no one to blame but themselves.

This game is a perfect example of why Channing Frye flat out sucks when he is not making shots. He is literally awful if he does not score. He had 12 points in the first quarter and four points the rest of the game, and only three total rebounds. He was softer than a pillow tonight. The Suns actually made the Wizards look like the 1990's Knicks inside tonight.

The reason this loss is so frustrating is because at this point the Suns absolutely have to make the playoffs. If they do not, this will be one of the most disappointing seasons in team history. The reason is because if you make the playoffs, it is really exciting and provides hope for the future. If you miss the playoffs, they get another one of those ridiculous draft picks between 12-16. The season is only successful if the Suns either make the playoffs or get a top 3 pick. Missing the playoffs and getting a low lottery pick is the worst possible outcome. So for the team to lose tonight to a damn Wizards team who was under .500 after you annihilate the supposed best team in the league two days prior is unacceptable. No excuse for this loss tonight. A loss like this could really come back to bite them at the end of the season.

Dude the suns went 12-3 with drag and bled together in december......

UA_Stapler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just happy that I purchased a purple PHOENIX shirt with #6 Davis on the back. Old school is so SWEET. $38 bucks is a bit too much but I got a 20% discount because of "support your military" night. No pun intended but "sweet D" the Greyhound.

I got the Hornacek one and the Davis one! They are awesome. Team Shop needs more of the old school flavor!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the Hornacek one and the Davis one! They are awesome. Team Shop needs more of the old school flavor!

I looked at the 24 Chambers shirt and said NO Way. Good for you UA Stapler! I wish they had more old school stuff too.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UA I think i saw you at the Suns team shop

I looked at the 24 Chambers shirt and said NO Way. Good for you UA Stapler! I wish they had more old school stuff too.

Hey UA Stapler,
I noticed a guy in the Suns shop with a UOFA hat or shirt. Was that you loitering over there were I purchased my Davis shirt? I am assuming that was you? Just curious.