• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wizards @ Suns

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to pass that shit, tucker! What a ball hog!

then he goes and misses both free throws

imagine this team with a legit SF. This franchise just hasn't had one since Marion

ive had enough of the Earl Clark's, Jared Dudley's, and PJ Tucker's

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just can't turn the ball over 21 times and expect to win. Its fucking PATHETIC that Wizards might win this game shooting 44%

fucking disgusted. The win vs Indiana means jack shit. Enough is enough with PJ Tucker. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WOW he can hit a corner 3

good for him and his 42% shooting

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then he goes and misses both free throws

imagine this team with a legit SF. This franchise just hasn't had one since Marion

ive had enough of the Earl Clark's, Jared Dudley's, and PJ Tucker's

I completely agree. That is why an Aaron Gordon or Andrew wiggins would have been a nice get. I guess we will have to settle for lebron and Kevin love...

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice game Tucker, how many games is this faggot going to cost us this season

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just can't turn the ball over 21 times and expect to win. Its fucking PATHETIC that Wizards might win this game shooting 44%

fucking disgusted. The win vs Indiana means jack shit. Enough is enough with PJ Tucker. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WOW he can hit a corner 3

good for him and his 42% shooting

This game was pitiful. It literally undid everything we did the other night...

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its 93-93

ALLLLLLLLLLLL the momentum in the world on Suns side, they get yet another turnover, its a 2 on 1 fast break, and Fat fag Tucker wants to play hero

then he misses both free throws and the game was over

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its 93-93

ALLLLLLLLLLLL the momentum in the world on Suns side, they get yet another turnover, its a 2 on 1 fast break, and Fat fag Tucker wants to play hero

then he misses both free throws and the game was over

I know, man. First drink is on me...

:bawling: :suds:

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, man. First drink is on me...

:bawling: :suds:

all I heard on radio today was Hornacek hammering away the concept of making the pass, playing smart, and Tucker does that

he better be ripped in the locker room for his play tonight

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the worst loss of the season. Just embarrassing man. What a pathetic effort from the team. They got flat out destroyed inside. 21 turnovers and 19 offensive rebounds given up. The team has no one to blame but themselves.

This game is a perfect example of why Channing Frye flat out sucks when he is not making shots. He is literally awful if he does not score. He had 12 points in the first quarter and four points the rest of the game, and only three total rebounds. He was softer than a pillow tonight. The Suns actually made the Wizards look like the 1990's Knicks inside tonight.

The reason this loss is so frustrating is because at this point the Suns absolutely have to make the playoffs. If they do not, this will be one of the most disappointing seasons in team history. The reason is because if you make the playoffs, it is really exciting and provides hope for the future. If you miss the playoffs, they get another one of those ridiculous draft picks between 12-16. The season is only successful if the Suns either make the playoffs or get a top 3 pick. Missing the playoffs and getting a low lottery pick is the worst possible outcome. So for the team to lose tonight to a damn Wizards team who was under .500 after you annihilate the supposed best team in the league two days prior is unacceptable. No excuse for this loss tonight. A loss like this could really come back to bite them at the end of the season.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I heard on radio today was Hornacek hammering away the concept of making the pass, playing smart, and Tucker does that

he better be ripped in the locker room for his play tonight

Completely agree. He should have made the pass and put the ball in a real basketball players hands. Maybe the LASIK eye surgery fucked up his decision making.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we miss out on the playoffs by a couple games or so, then I will definitely be looking back at this one and that loss vs. the Jazz at home earlier in the year as games that absolutely killed us.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic gets hacked 3-4 times by Wall clearly an and one at the end of the 1st half no call....

Wall bricks a step back and Dragic barely actually didnt even touch em and they call a foul

Gortat clearly hit it out of bounds and the ref from halfcourt changed the call fuck this bull shit!

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic gets hacked 3-4 times by Wall clearly an and one at the end of the 1st half no call....

Wall bricks a step back and Dragic barely actually didnt even touch em and they call a foul

Gortat clearly hit it out of bounds and the ref from halfcourt changed the call fuck this bull shit!

didn't see the others, but I did see the Wall step back shot that was called a foul

you just see it a lot in todays NBA, if a player misses a shot that looks weird and way off and the defender is close they always call the foul