• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With the 2nd pick in the draft

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I believe we would have been a 7-9 to 8-8 team last year even with a different QB, and likely in the same range this year. But would have been able to fill holes on the team instead of starting guys like Mediue Williams and trying to convince everyone that our o-line was a good o-line.

And if we are starting from scratch in two months, I dont think that Division title was worth it

who said we are starting from scratch ? we have good corp players we should be right there no matter who coaches

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said we are starting from scratch ? we have good corp players we should be right there no matter who coaches

New coach, new offensive system, new defensive system... sounds like pretty much scratch.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New coach, new offensive system, new defensive system... sounds like pretty much scratch.

If you guys don't cut it out back there, I'm going to have to pull this car over.....and you don't want me to pull this car over....

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you mean like the eagles ? the division title contending eagles ? after being in last place eagles ?

and let me see , we started 6-10 , then 5-11 and a pair of 7 or 8 win teams makes shanny less in the hotseat

dont think so . i think you are at the same place you would have been

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would be in a very similar spot if we hadn't traded up for RG3. Sure we would have 2 more first and a second rounder on the team; however, we still wouldn't have a QB. We would still start at 85% of a team compared to others because of the cap penalties.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean like the eagles ? the division title contending eagles ? after being in last place eagles ?

and let me see , we started 6-10 , then 5-11 and a pair of 7 or 8 win teams makes shanny less in the hotseat

dont think so . i think you are at the same place you would have been

For Every Eagles or Lions you throw out, there are always the Rams or our own Redskins. Hot one year, horrid three. BUt when you cant honestly name more than about 6 or so players that would start no matter the team, thats not a very solid core of players. And you are not at the same place, simply for the fact that you actually did atleast try and address the needs of the team, not just the needs of a position.

Also if we were a .500 team last year and this year, Shanny actually would not be on the hot seat. He is on the hot seat because we are 3-9 right now.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Every Eagles or Lions you throw out, there are always the Rams or our own Redskins. Hot one year, horrid three. BUt when you cant honestly name more than about 6 or so players that would start no matter the team, thats not a very solid core of players. And you are not at the same place, simply for the fact that you actually did atleast try and address the needs of the team, not just the needs of a position.

Also if we were a .500 team last year and this year, Shanny actually would not be on the hot seat. He is on the hot seat because we are 3-9 right now.

RG3, Trent, Garcon, Alfred Morris, Jordan Reed, RAK, Kerrigan, Cofield and Hall would start on almost every team.

Hall was the only one Shanahan inherited and nobody else that he inherited is a starter elsewhere. He didn't have the best chance to pick up other players in FA because of 36 million in penalties.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with gk. BPA....Clowney would be great if we were there and he was available. I think he has the potential to be very - very special. I don't think we would necessarily need a OT that high (with Trent already on board)...but Mathews would be the only other player there (if JC wasn't), that would be worthy of that high of a pick (at a position of need).

Last edited by a moderator: