• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With reallignment come new rivalries

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't share with Penguins fans. :whistle:

C'mon, we're not rivals yet. Besides, I'm sure both Blue Jacket fans & Penguin fans shared some laughs at the Flyers' expense after the Bobrovsky trade. We also gave you guys Mark Letestu.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon, we're not rivals yet. Besides, I'm sure both Blue Jacket fans & Penguin fans shared some laughs at the Flyers' expense after the Bobrovsky trade. We also gave you guys Mark Letestu.

I grew up halfway between Philly and DC. And 45 mins from Hershey, PA.

Make no mistake, I am a rival.

Ahhh, Mark the Test Tube. We love him. What did we give up for him? *checks Google*

4th rounder?

YOU GOT FLEECED BY HOWSON?

:laugh3:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up halfway between Philly and DC. And 45 mins from Hershey, PA.

Make no mistake, I am a rival.

Ahhh, Mark the Test Tube. We love him. What did we give up for him? *checks Google*

4th rounder?

YOU GOT FLEECED BY HOWSON?

:laugh3:

I think it was a situation where we had too many centers in the system. Back then we had Sid, Geno, Staal, & Max. I really liked Letestu & I was sad to see him go. I at least wish we got more in return but I wish him the best. Does a lot of the scrappy stuff you want from a player plus has some good talent. A good guy to have on the team for sure.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does everyone think of the Panthers vs Lightning rivalry? I think that has got some potential. 2 Florida teams, neither one is really good right now but they both got young superstars that could take them places in the future. Both also have very underrated jerseys IMO.

Speaking of Florida jerseys, did you know you get a free one when you purchase season tickets? And those season tickets cost $7 a game?

Basically what I'm saying is that when Florida has a fan or two to boo any potential rivals, then maybe I'll consider letting it have rivals to boo.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Florida jerseys, did you know you get a free one when you purchase season tickets? And those season tickets cost $7 a game?

Basically what I'm saying is that when Florida has a fan or two to boo any potential rivals, then maybe I'll consider letting it have rivals to boo.

No I didn't, but that's a pretty good deal.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't consider New York to be the world's greatest city, depending on your meaning of great. Great as in large, important, sure. Greatest as in best, not so much.

That said, their pizza is undeniably better than most, unless you are from Chicago, in which case your definition of pizza is WRONG, or Italy, which isn't really a fair comparison.

Chicago style is more a bready cassorole

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago style is more a bready cassorole

Chicago style is lasagna. It's good, and I like it, but it isn't pizza, and calling it pizza won't make it pizza. Pizza. Ever think of how funny that word is? Pizza. Say it out loud a few times. Pizza.

Pizza.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should've put the Blackhawks & Rangers in the same division and called it the pizza rivalry.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should've put the Blackhawks & Rangers in the same division and called it the pizza rivalry.

Dunno, the Rangers have always looked a bit saucepect to me. And with the Crawford contract, we all know Lundqvist is going to want a little extra cheese in his next deal.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno, the Rangers have always looked a bit saucepect to me. And with the Crawford contract, we all know Lundqvist is going to want a little extra cheese in his next deal.

Haha, love the pizza puns :10:

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago style is lasagna. It's good, and I like it, but it isn't pizza, and calling it pizza won't make it pizza. Pizza. Ever think of how funny that word is? Pizza. Say it out loud a few times. Pizza.

Pizza.

Pizza Rulez

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pizza is easily the best food in the world. I can't of a food I would rather eat all the time over pizza. Give me a lifetime supply of pizza and I could quit my job right now.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also need to consider hot dogs in this argument as well.

New York dogs don't hold a candle to Chicago dogs. Chicago dogs have a pickle.

A PICKLE