• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winston's edge over Mariot - ESPN Insider

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commitment and hard work are trademarks of great QB's and I wonder about these things with Winston. Let's accept he isn't fat...he is still not in great shape...not even really good shape...he's an average looking guy. These are great at making business loans or managing the Wal Mart in town...but not for an NFL QB.

Will he put in the time in the film room? Will he willingly participate in all the off season workouts and camps? Is he going to lead a team to extreme effort or is going to lead a team into rebellion? I know that is a lot to take away from a flabby midsection but it isn't totally unreasonable to consider and I hope the Bucs are really doing the due diligence.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do not see potential headaches tho... its not like he done anything really bad aside from a accused r*pe which has no real truth to it because his semen was not found it was someone else's
So he raped with a rubber. That is diabolical, Is this Hernandez or am I missing something.
I have nothing on the young man. I am also glad I do not have to make the decision.....

CelticPride89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Winston gets way more criticism than he deserves. Other than the r*pe accusation which you cannot just presume he was guilty of. I attended fsu and it seems highly doubtful to me because as a quarterback on the fb team I don't think Jameis had trouble in the girl department. Other than that what are these incidents everyone likes to talk about? How many of you have never shoplifted in your life? And the ONLY other was yelling an obscene phrase in the student union. Ridiculous, as I said I went to fsu, I've seen much worse in the union.