• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winning Ugly Better Than Losing

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man... that was a brutal fucking watch.

Defense was outstanding. Made me miss our old DC. What’s his name? Fuck that racist bastard anyways.

Oh yeah, WVU won when they could have lost. And, I’m happy they won. But, ST gaffes.... 12 penalties... poor discipline. All are on Dana...

Trust the climb...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flippin through the games yesterday and watched the ending of this one, what a shizza show.

That defense is overrated and Brewer is one of the worst QB's in the conference from what I've seen so far.

Bout one more win for WVU is all that's gonna be happening for this terrible squad. Another quiet Christmas sittin at home for Kneel and the rest of the PCWVU crowd.

Hope all yall doin good.

Last edited:

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense showed out, and the O looked like garbage. Special ed teams were exactly that. WVU was lucky to get the win. Too many mistakes, especially penalties. It was a frustrating game to watch.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Defense was outstanding. Made me miss our old DC. What’s his name? Fuck that racist bastard anyways.

Oh yeah, WVU won when they could have lost. And, I’m happy they won. But, ST gaffes.... 12 penalties... poor discipline. All are on Dana...

Trust the climb...

I told you he was using math!!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flippin through the games yesterday and watched the ending of this one, what a shizza show.

That defense is overrated and Brewer is one of the worst QB's in the conference from what I've seen so far.

Bout one more win for WVU is all that's gonna be happening for this terrible squad. Another quiet Christmas sittin at home for Kneel and the rest of the PCWVU crowd.

Hope all yall doin good.
So your defunding of WVU protest is over??? That didn't take long.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your defunding of WVU protest is over??? That didn't take long.
No I'm done with support of WVU and their slime ball PC "leadership" and their cowardly cover up.
I still check out a close game late for entertainment value even if it IS a couple of scrubs.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust the climb...

You have a running game. Win and move on. Big 12 is must see tv now. I have no idea who will win it. I'll be watching.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take a win any day. Disappointing how this Defense struggles toward the end of the game and crunch time. We should have had a chance for a late drive against OK State and should not have let Baylor score late. This is night and Day from Holgerson who had a high powered offense and a porous defense. The entertainment value has dropped like Bill Stewart after RR. HCNB is finding a way to win close games which will help when we finally get a QB who can light it up.

Year 2 has just started for HCNB. Holgerson had a total of 4 wins, 2 conference, and finished tied for 7th in the conference in his second year. Ford Childress was our starting QB. HCNB will do better.

Trust the climb

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take a win any day. Disappointing how this Defense struggles toward the end of the game and crunch time. We should have had a chance for a late drive against OK State and should not have let Baylor score late. This is night and Day from Holgerson who had a high powered offense and a porous defense. The entertainment value has dropped like Bill Stewart after RR. HCNB is finding a way to win close games which will help when we finally get a QB who can light it up.

Year 2 has just started for HCNB. Holgerson had a total of 4 wins, 2 conference, and finished tied for 7th in the conference in his second year. Ford Childress was our starting QB. HCNB will do better.

Trust the climb

The Defense just got whipped up front at Okie State... had a nice bounce back against Baylor....tough to be too critical right now the are ranked 8th in the country in TOTAL defense in the .. #16th in sacks and #23rd in TFL....... we will see how good they really are when they go to Texas..