• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson has skills

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not an issue, making mountains out of mole hills. This was not even close to as extreme as what Kyler Murray did.

Sad truth is some team will sell the Farm to try and get Wilson because he "IS THAT GOOD". The Rumors will always fly as long as he is a QB for the Seattle Seahawks because the only Media outlet that wants Wilson in Seattle is Seattle. Almost Every other outlet wants him as "their QB". They will continue to blow smoke to try and get him out of Seattle that is the sad truth.

Last edited:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course that is all you are saying because you don't have anything of actual substance.

Please enlighten us on which trades actually make sense for both teams. Remember that it has to be a trade that allows Seattle to return with a QB that is good enough for the 71 year old (in September) coach to make a playoff run, and not go into rebuild mode.

*This year's draft is shit for QBs. So draft picks don't really help to solve that issue by themselves.
*Teams that have been "rumored" (meaning some local beat writers make ridiculous proposals that help their team, but take no consideration of the Seahawk's needs) such as Miami, Philly, NYG, Chicago, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Washington, Tampa Bay, Carolina, etc. Plus Russ has trade veto and wouldn't go to a non-contender.
*Teams that have actual capital that might work such as Las Vegas, Minny, and Tennessee have given no indication that they would be interested in trading, and these QBs are all worth less than Russ and would be killed behind the Seahawks OL due to their immobility.
*Arizona? I doubt either team would want to trade within the division.
*Houston? Watson's status makes him virtually untradeable.
*GB? Seems highly unlikely Rodgers would want to be in Seattle.
*Other?

Give us something, anything that makes sense.
Pete is in his last year and the team isnt going to be competitive, Wilsons cap number is huge and will get bigger next year, it is our only chance to deal him and get value in return.

the team HAS TO rebuild and wilson IS NOT what he used to be, certainly not worth a $40m cap hit. that is why it makes sense.

will it happen, I have no idea.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snuggles won't be happy until the Seahawks are back to 1992 again.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also it's just twitter and he should have his family and foundations on that first not the Seahawks. His influence can change lives off the field so why not use that platform? :thumb:

It's not like he scrubbed the Seahawks off his instagram and every other media source he has. Also you can find retweets just from yesterday by Wilson about the Hawks and there are still Tweets he has made about them. You can only have so many profile pictures and the one of his family is the one i would have chosen also. Making mountains out of mole hills.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete is in his last year and the team isnt going to be competitive, Wilsons cap number is huge and will get bigger next year, it is our only chance to deal him and get value in return.

the team HAS TO rebuild and wilson IS NOT what he used to be, certainly not worth a $40m cap hit. that is why it makes sense.

.........so your theory is that PC is planning on tanking this year because he feels that the team won't be competitive, and therefore he just gives up and trades RW?? That makes no sense at all.

You also didn't answer my question on which trade that works for both teams and brings back a quality QB. (Plus his cap hit is $37 million, not $40 million).

You have stated nothing that indicates that RW will be traded.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also it's just twitter and he should have his family and foundations on that first not the Seahawks. His influence can change lives off the field so why not use that platform? :thumb:

It's not like he scrubbed the Seahawks off his instagram and every other media source he has. Also you can find retweets just from yesterday by Wilson about the Hawks and there are still Tweets he has made about them. You can only have so many profile pictures and the one of his family is the one i would have chosen also. Making mountains out of mole hills.
RW changes his profile pic from a Seahawks' theme to one of his family.

Offseason drooling media: "He scrubbed his account of Seahawks! He obviously wants a trade! Just ignore everything that he and PC are saying because obviously Twitter profile pics are the biggest indicator!!" <Snugs gets a strong tingly feeling>

Its now March. These beat writers have nothing to write about so they literally make up clickbait and desperately speculate on any and everything they can.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snuggles won't be happy until the Seahawks are back to 1992 again.
Bring back the Ken Behring-Tom Flores era!

On a side note, how is Flores in the HoF, but Holmgren isn't??
I get he won SBs as a player but he was basically a back up QB. His coaching record isn't as good as Holmgren's.
I think Flores should be docked for conspiring to tank the Seahawks so Behring could move them. It was a shit move.
Fuck Tom Flores and his betrayal of Seattle.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now you're not even trying to hide the fact that you know nothing.

I dont think he will finish out his contract, he will be almost 75 years old by then.
.........so your theory is that PC is planning on tanking this year because he feels that the team won't be competitive, and therefore he just gives up and trades RW?? That makes no sense at all.

You also didn't answer my question on which trade that works for both teams and brings back a quality QB. (Plus his cap hit is $37 million, not $40 million).

You have stated nothing that indicates that RW will be traded.
putting words in my mouth.

im sure they think they will be competitive, but this is the worst roster in the NFCW by far and one of the worst in the NFC.

why havent they extended him? there are two options to lower his cap hit, trading and extending. why arent they working on an extension? in my opinion he doesnt really want to be here.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he will finish out his contract, he will be almost 75 years old by then.

im sure they think they will be competitive, but this is the worst roster in the NFCW by far and one of the worst in the NFC.

why havent they extended him? there are two options to lower his cap hit, trading and extending. why arent they working on an extension? in my opinion he doesnt really want to be here.
..........so if they think they will be competitive this year then why would they trade him when there seems to be few, if any, viable options to replace him and still continue to think they will be competitive??

It makes zero sense in regards to this year. It might make sense next year. Revisiting this subject at that point could well point towards a trade.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pete put it to bed today. Yes they field calls but the FO isn't moving him.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now you're not even trying to hide the fact that you know nothing.

I can't see Pete going through a full rebuild at his age so I'm thinking this is step 1 to ensure he's here and step 2 is to do a contract extension for RW. Next years draft they'll have their picks back.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll agree we're lacking on D vs the 3 other NFCW teams but I would put our offensive weapons up against any one of the 3. This years draft should be geared towards defense and an o-line player. Others can be had in FA.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..........so if they think they will be competitive this year then why would they trade him when there seems to be few, if any, viable options to replace him and still continue to think they will be competitive??
im not sure any team goes into a season thinking they wont be competitive

but they may get an offer they feel will make them more competitive this year AND in the future

in my opinion wilson is not what he used to be and his shortcomings are a lot more noticeable than they were when he was mobile.

and again, his cap hit is just too big on a team that has holes everywhere
It makes zero sense in regards to this year. It might make sense next year. Revisiting this subject at that point could well point towards a trade.
I disagree that it makes zero sense. with the right offer it could make a ton of sense
I'll agree we're lacking on D vs the 3 other NFCW teams but I would put our offensive weapons up against any one of the 3. This years draft should be geared towards defense and an o-line player. Others can be had in FA.
im not sure we will have the cap space to fill in enough of our holes

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said at the NFL scouting combine that while his team listens when teams do call, the Seahawks have no intention of trading their Pro-Bowl quarterback.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not sure any team goes into a season thinking they wont be competitive

but they may get an offer they feel will make them more competitive this year AND in the future

in my opinion wilson is not what he used to be and his shortcomings are a lot more noticeable than they were when he was mobile.

and again, his cap hit is just too big on a team that has holes everywhere

I disagree that it makes zero sense. with the right offer it could make a ton of sense

im not sure we will have the cap space to fill in enough of our holes
Restructures and cuts will open up some extra cap space.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So reportably Washington made a big offer for Wilson but were shot down (Ian Rappaport).

This supports the "no trade" perspective due to no viable QB in return and big dead money implications.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In another three years we might know what was offered.