• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Wisky continue their dominance of tBIG?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want a playoff. It will be difficult for you to accept, I suspect, that Wisconsin would be the 5th or 6th best team in 3 of the other conferences.

And I'm not a Gopher fan.

Yea. That's why in 2005 they beat manhandled the SEC's 2 spot. That's why in 2006 they beat the SEC's 2 spot. That's why in 2007 they lost a nailbiter to the SEC'S 2 spot. That's why in 2009 they manhandled the ACC's 3 spot. And look, nobody was happy losing, but being taken down in the final minutes by top 5 teams in the Rose Bowl, dropping tOSU in a year when they win the Sugar Bowl, losing to a TCU team that I think could have won it all, and putting more players on NFL rosters than everyone but Alabama for two straight years, doesn't smell like mediocrity to anyone with an IQ over 12.

But hey. I almost transferred to ASU and I am aware of the, uh, loose requirements. I won't hold this against you.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. That's why in 2005 they beat manhandled the SEC's 2 spot. That's why in 2006 they beat the SEC's 2 spot. That's why in 2007 they lost a nailbiter to the SEC'S 2 spot. That's why in 2009 they manhandled the ACC's 3 spot. And look, nobody was happy losing, but being taken down in the final minutes by top 5 teams in the Rose Bowl, dropping tOSU in a year when they win the Sugar Bowl, losing to a TCU team that I think could have won it all, and putting more players on NFL rosters than everyone but Alabama for two straight years, doesn't smell like mediocrity to anyone with an IQ over 12.

But hey. I almost transferred to ASU and I am aware of the, uh, loose requirements. I won't hold this against you.

You're going back 7 or 8 seasons to find wins outside of your shit conference that matter, and then still misrepresenting some of them by claiming the "2 spot" for a win over an Arkansas team that pretty clearly wasn't the 2nd best team in the SEC nor the best team in its division at the end of the year, or the "3 spot" win over a Miami team from an ACC that's as bad or worse than the Big 10.

But I didn't say Wisconsin was mediocre. I said they'd be top 5ish in the conferences that aren't terrible. The Badges are a decent program, probably in the back end of the top 25. They just look at times a bit better than they are because most of the teams they play are god awful bastions of terrible football.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I can't fix stupid, but you really just ask for it. Regardless of Rose Bowl results, Wisconsin was a top 10 team 4 times in the last 8 years. Not ONE of those times can you possibly believe that they would have finished 5th in any conference but the SEC, and I doubt that any SEC fans really believe that the 2010 and 2011 Badgers couldn't have at least threatened a division.

You're all alone in thinking that your worldview is accurate. Much like Jose Canseco. Wait... Jose is that you?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean seriously. Finishing 5th in the PAC 12 is your job dude. Fork Em!!!

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of "problems" we could rewind to 2 years ago where Russel Wilson and Wisconsin lost to Ohio State's worst team in about 20 years
How bout 3 years ago, when #1 Ohio State lost to Wisconsin by 2 touchdowns?

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat a backup UW QB, in a down year, in overtime.

Wisconsin played 2 more games than Ohio State, got 25+ extra practices, and returns 84% of their letterwinners. If you think they won't be drastically improved, you're crazy.

They will not be in the top 25 at the end of the season.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was Wisconsin, actually. Do your homework. The offense was different, and there was serious turmoil on the line.

The turmoil was because they played teams that could play defense.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean seriously. Finishing 5th in the PAC 12 is your job dude. Fork Em!!!

If the PAC 12 had no divisions, Wisconsin would not finish 5th in the PAC 12. Definitely behind Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, Arizona State, and USC. Oregon St would give em a fight for 6th and watch out for Cal.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The turmoil was because they played teams that could play defense.

Thanks oscar. Now that you showed up, everyone knows your side is wrong.

Also... Wrong. The turmoil was the completely different blocking scheme and language, and seniors not buying in. It was fixed. Otherwise Stanfords top 2 defense would have shut us out.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh....as a born and raised Wisconsite that HATES THE FUCKING BADGERS let me give you a clue.

Wisconsin fans want so bad to be a national power but don't realize that they are nowhere close. They more times then not beat up on some of the worst non conference scheduling I have ever seen, play two tough games a year, usually blow one if not both of them, then choke on a big one against somebody they shouldn't.

Heres the truth about the "3 straight"

Year One. They won a coin toss.
Year Two. This one I give them credit for. But they lost another Rose Bowl so suck on that one.
Year Three. They finish in 3rd but got there because the rest of the division was either uneligible or horrible.

The best was listening to them boast how the Rose Bowl was theres because Barry came back....yea ok.

The 70's called. They said they will be arriving this year. Michigan, Ohio State and then the rest of the B1G. Thats how its going to be.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badger fans also hate when you bring up the fact they at the last second dropped Virginia Tech from there schedule for no reason, and replaced them with the powerhouse Buffalo U.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badger fans also hate when you bring up the fact they at the last second dropped Virginia Tech from there schedule for no reason, and replaced them with the powerhouse Buffalo U.

Pretty sure UW has Alabama and LSU games in the works, as well as series with BYU and ASU. Seriously, nobody cares.

"The 70s called," LOL... I wish guys like you realized how stupid and jealous you sound. SO SPECIAL that you're from Wisconsin but choose to bash UW. A name doesn't win a chamoionship, a team does buddy. And lately Michigan hasn't had a very good one.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between Michigan and Wisconsin fans is that when Michigan wins 8 or 9 games in a bad Big 10, they're fucking embarrassed.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do your research. They aren't off the schedule, the series was pushed back, and it was financial.

Also, being an irrational Badger hater has made you forget how much luck has gone into pretty much every B1G champion. Coin toss... LMAO. Yea that's never happened before right?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between Michigan and Wisconsin fans is that when Michigan wins 8 or 9 games in a bad Big 10, they're fucking embarrassed.

The difference between ASU fans and Wisconsin fans is that ASU fans are still waiting for someone to respect them. That and ASU fans are about 12 ACT points short of being accepted to ANY other school in the B1G or PAC 12.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between ASU fans and Wisconsin fans is that ASU fans are still waiting for someone to respect them. That and ASU fans are about 12 ACT points short of being accepted to ANY other school in the B1G or PAC 12.

Academic smack is about the weakest comeback there is. You don't like what someone writes and your response is functionally "YEAH, WELL YOU'RE STUPID"

What's especially funny about it is it -never- comes from Stanford or Cal fans. It's always from fans of another huge state school/diploma factory that was arbitrarily "ranked" higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you see Cal or Stanford fans?

Anyway, I don't actually care. I just think you're a little over confident in your analysis and felt like pointing out that you support one of the least accomplished, least impressive schools/programs since I've been alive...so maybe you should leave it up to the USC fans.

Although.... It's funny. I never get this sports "smack talk" from the USC fans.

LOL at calling UW a diploma factory. Yup. More downplaying without doing research. I can't really expect more from you, however.