• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will There Be a "Hatred" Lawsuit if Homo Isn't Drafted?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he goes to either the 49ers (for obvious reasons) or the Patriots. Robert Kraft could use the positive PR. Whoever drafts him though is opening themselves up to all sorts of precedent-setting scenarios which will likely end in lawsuit.

I think he'd be a better fit in Tennessee.

mafia+jug+band.jpg

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point i was trying to make is that he is being called a hero because the mass needs him to be the hero...

If i used the N word in public, i would be taking as big of a risk as Sam took, but the difference is that the majority would see what i did as a bad thing, so i would not be identified as a hero... It is not the courage that defines you as a hero it is the recognition of being a hero that makes you the hero...

So you using the 'N' word is the same as someone coming out of the closet? You would get your ass beat by any black person in the vicinity. A homosexual doesn't have to worry as much about getting his ass beat (pun intended) just for being gay.

As far as the second bolded sentence: what the hell does that even mean? :scratch:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he goes to either the 49ers (for obvious reasons) or the Patriots. Robert Kraft could use the positive PR. Whoever drafts him though is opening themselves up to all sorts of precedent-setting scenarios which will likely end in lawsuit.

Well according to his combine, he shouldn't be drafted at all, but I think you're correct about Kraft, he will make sure they draft him.....I think Kraft is still in the closet himself....Just sayin'

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it affects his draft status here. If he falls elsewhere and Bill thinks he can get a value pick, sure, he gets a spot. If he's not a particularly exciting talent I don't see a reach for him.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh so you are the board shrink please post all degree for our review so we can put some merit into your claims.

I would think he would like to stop talking about it, as long as he does he people won't view him as a football player, they will view him as the gay football players. Someone on this board made a good post to paraphrase, he came out so he could live his life openly. His coming out does not mean he wants the matter harped upon.

He told the world " I'm gay,look at me" and then complains that he wants to be talked about him the football player and not him the gay guy...?

he's the one that brought it up instead of keeping his mouth shut and focusing on football...the NFL already knew anyway. He is the first player to be allowed to have his agent at his combine interview. He is nothing but an annoying special case

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it affects his draft status here. If he falls elsewhere and Bill thinks he can get a value pick, sure, he gets a spot. If he's not a particularly exciting talent I don't see a reach for him.

LOL Belichick wont even remotely think of drafting him

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say with the disappointing combine numbers I wouldn't touch him before the 7th round.

Not because I could care less that he's gay, nor because I don't think he'd be able to work with the rest of the locker room (his team-mates played with him and kept his secret for a year), nor because I think he's only a 7th-round talent.

I don't draft him because the media will sensationalize his every move like he's top-3 pick and I don't need that headache from a marginal player. Every time I don't dress him I'll be a homophobe. Every press conference will have some stupid question about a special-teamer or depth guy who barely makes the roster on play.

This is why Tebow is unemployed right now. Not good enough to justify the headaches.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, as a side-note, isn't it ironic that the gay-obsessed left-wing Democratedia will be responsible for costing the kid a chance to make a living? If they'd just stop over-reporting his every fart he'd get a chance to develop and play somewhere.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The combine is for interviews and medical tests. The rest is fluff.They have seasons of actual game tape from which to evaluate players. Every year players that rise to the top at the combine, tank in the league and players that test poorly at the combine become superstars in the NFL. It's one of the last criteria a team uses on whether a guy can play or not. Well the medicals and interviews weigh heavily, but the "athletic" tests are way down on the list of importance when deciding if a guy can play or not, when put against the season(s) of tape they have on a guy.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard everything from 3rd round to not being drafted at all for this guy.

If he doesn't make it at the pro level, there will definitely be a lawsuit

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like hes a hero for being gay. In 2014 gays are very supported by a large majority of the population, even coddled. It wasnt as huge of a risk for him to come out as the media might have people think. If someone came out and was against homosexuality that would be a bigger risk. Maybe they should be a hero for having the courage to share their beliefs if they dont support homosexuality. Instead they are called haters and shamed for not supporting it. There is no right or wrong here, just a matter of opinion.

Not a hero, but as for it not being much of a risk ... well there's a reason why nobody has ever done it before.