• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Cards surprise some NFC west team.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ESPN Seahawk board was filled with 49ers trolls and the 49er board was filled with Seahawk trolls and it just got worst and worst. Trolls made it plain they plan to do the same on Sportshoopla. Seahawk fans are on the look out for them. Your posts on the Seahawks board sounded very similar to a infamous ESPN troll. Also you were warned several times. You should have backed off, but you wouldn't.

Backed off? What troll post did I make? I just noticed the heavy handed approach of your moderating, which was allowing bait threads but then coming down hard on anyone responding to them and called you on it and you banned me for that. Whatever Harold, that is some weak sauce the way you are running that show over there.

:lame:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks Suck BTW

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backed off? What troll post did I make? I just noticed the heavy handed approach of your moderating, which was allowing bait threads but then coming down hard on anyone responding to them and called you on it and you banned me for that. Whatever Harold, that is some weak sauce the way you are running that show over there.

:lame:
Bait thread? You mean troll bait right? So you being a troll, hustled right over, correct? Nobody on the Seahawk board gives two cents what some 49er troll thinks about what threads should be allowed on the Seahawk board . We'll decide that for ourselves without any help from 49ers trolls.
That Kaep cap thread was the hot news all over the media. The question being should your starting QB wear a cap from another NFL team Hammer himself chimed in saying he didn't think it was right. It was a great topic until 49er trolls decided it was the time to hustle over and troll. The fact that even the 49er board were discussing it matter not. Trolls will not put up with that from there hated enemy rivals. How dare the Seahawks bring it up!

Now I'm here trying to help Cakes kick start this board and having a bunch of trolls hanging out like vultures isn't helping encouraging Cards fans to post here. So be a good fella and move along.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bait thread? You mean troll bait right? So you being a troll, hustled right over, correct? Nobody on the Seahawk board gives two cents what some 49er troll thinks about what threads should be allowed on the Seahawk board . We'll decide that for ourselves without any help from 49ers trolls.
That Kaep cap thread was the hot news all over the media. The question being should your starting QB wear a cap from another NFL team Hammer himself chimed in saying he didn't think it was right. It was a great topic until 49er trolls decided it was the time to hustle over and troll. The fact that even the 49er board were discussing it matter not. Trolls will not put up with that from there hated enemy rivals. How dare the Seahawks bring it up!

Now I'm here trying to help Cakes kick start this board and having a bunch of trolls hanging out like vultures isn't helping encouraging Cards fans to post here. So be a good fella and move along.

You are full of shit. There were several threads bashing kaepernick going on concurrently. One of which clearly had an invitation for 9er fans to chime in by the OP. You know those threads were stirring the pot. You allow them, even with the invitation for niner fans to chime in then moderate the crap out of anything anyone who isn't a seahawk fan says while you allow seahawk fans to talk all kinds of smack...

Take your board and go home if you wan't to, but I am still calling you a sissy. You move along.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are full of shit. There were several threads bashing kaepernick going on concurrently. One of which clearly had an invitation for 9er fans to chime in by the OP. You know those threads were stirring the pot. You allow them, even with the invitation for niner fans to chime in then moderate the crap out of anything anyone who isn't a seahawk fan says while you allow seahawk fans to talk all kinds of smack...

Take your board and go home if you wan't to, but I am still calling you a sissy. You move along.

Yup troll one Kaep cap thread was made to make humorous comments about Kaep and Harbaugh ( who by the way doesn't approve of players or employee's wearing opposition gear) big deal.

You under the impression that the Seahawks board need your seal of approval for their threads? You come to the Seahawks board just remember your a guest and be polite.

Your some kind of egotistial troll who feel if a thread on a rival board doesn't meet your approval you have the right to troll.

This isn't ESPN, misbehave on a team board you will get restricted.

You mad bro?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Yep, thats what I thought.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just say to stay off of the Hawks' board. It seems to me that the posters there have a lot of anger that has carried over from the ESPN forums and are very defensive....even though posters who are there had a lot do with the trolling on the 9ers' forum. It is time to let all that go. Don't get baited into what they are posting about the 9ers...just don't go to their board. Just my opinion

As I Seahawks fan who was on there (ESPN boards) forever and regularly read but did not post on the 9ers board, I will say that, yes, there was a lot of Hawk trolling there, but it only came after intensive trolling Seahawks board by 9ers trolls. This 9er trolling flooded the Seahawks board for the last 2+ years and was an annoying infestation until the timely end.

As far as "angry posters" and not posting on boards: There are stated rules here. Follow the rules and there will be no issues no matter what board you are on. Just because they never enforced the rules that they themselves set on the ESPN boards does not mean that chaos should rule everywhere on the internet.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards have some nice pieces at D so you can't sleep on that.

They should get better as the season goes on like Rams did last year.

They still got a lot of work to do, and whoever is QB in 2014 is going to need more weapons to throw to.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cry me a river.

You don't want to hear negative about your team on another board, then don't go on that board.

If you do go on another teams board have a respectful conversation, then it should not be an issue. Going on there, whining about it and stirring up trouble, and then crying like a baby will get you moderated on this site (and that is a good thing). This is not ESPN where they let trolls run over everything. I suggest that you adjust and deal with it.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards have a better team than most give them credit for. Their D is tough, but there appears to be too many holes to be overly successful in what should be the toughest division in the NFL this year.

But at least they have a real QB this year. The Cards can compete.

The reality is that no team can come into a game with a "sleepwalk" attitude. All of the teams here can win on any given day (I know that this is cliche but it is certainly the truth in the NFC West). The 9ers and the Hawks are getting all of the press but sleeping on the Rams and Cards would be a big mistake this year, even moreso than last year.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they take down the seahawks last year in worse condition they are in than this year? While the niners beat them twice? :nod:

And seriously harold, you got me banned from the seahawks board? For what? Questioning your tactic of allowing seahawk fans to create troll bait threads and then over moderating the fans of other teams that respond? All I said was that was a poor way to reduce trolling on your board and you get me banned? Sheesh..... thin skinned in Seattle.

Someone is mad that he got caught early and cant troll the Hawk board constantly like he could on espn.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 49ers fan bitching about what's said on the Seahawks board. How humiliating for 49ers fans everywhere.

Harold, how dare you allow members of your board to say mean things about their rival. It's shocking! Just because you're the moderator doesn't mean you're in charge or anything. You take orders from Breaker99!

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, Breaker99(SupersBowl) still doesn't get it.... He never will I'm afraid. There are ways to say things in an adult conversation without coming across as a child. Hell, I'm on a Seahawk board, and I've said some things recently that Seahawk fans don't necessarily like. There is no harm in that, and Harold isn't advocating that every board be a "Pro Cardinal", "Pro Seahawk", "Pro 49'er" board etc...

Guys like Supers and Juice, merely want the flame aspect of posting... that is it. If they were interested in normal conversation, they'd be able to control themselves enough to actually have a normal conversation. They've yet to display that, which is sad as Supers does actually have a brain, he just chooses to turn it off the minute he gets behind a keyboard.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the task at hand though....

I really don't think the Cardinals are ready for prime time yet. There are just too many question marks for my liking. The QB position should be greatly improved... but that really isn't a stretch. Virtually any change at the position could have been an improvement.

DW's problems have left the defense in flux at this point, and while I love the talent we have in spots on that side of the ball, we have to see how Todd Bowles scheme, vs. that of Ray Horton's works. It could be quite some time before the team responds to Bowles system. (Much like the fact that it took about 6-7 games in 2011 for the Cardinals to figure out Horton's scheme)

I think they will be much improved... but not in the W/L column I'm afraid. I have them penciled in for 6-7 wins... now, many of their losses will be nailbiters that they competed in, but mind you, I expect the losses.

But they don't seem like a rudderless ship right now.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 49ers fan bitching about what's said on the Seahawks board. How humiliating for 49ers fans everywhere.

Harold, how dare you allow members of your board to say mean things about their rival. It's shocking! Just because you're the moderator doesn't mean you're in charge or anything. You take orders from Breaker99!

I could care less what means things are said about anyone, I have only stated that allowing threads that are incendiary and then moderating them heavily is poor form.

Seahawks have never won anything and they act like they have. Its kind of sad really.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less what means things are said about anyone, I have only stated that allowing threads that are incendiary and then moderating them heavily is poor form.

Seahawks have never won anything and they act like they have. Its kind of sad really.

Still making broad, flaming generalizations I see. Will you learn before you're banned from every board?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, Breaker99(SupersBowl) still doesn't get it.... He never will I'm afraid. There are ways to say things in an adult conversation without coming across as a child. Hell, I'm on a Seahawk board, and I've said some things recently that Seahawk fans don't necessarily like. There is no harm in that, and Harold isn't advocating that every board be a "Pro Cardinal", "Pro Seahawk", "Pro 49'er" board etc...

Guys like Supers and Juice, merely want the flame aspect of posting... that is it. If they were interested in normal conversation, they'd be able to control themselves enough to actually have a normal conversation. They've yet to display that, which is sad as Supers does actually have a brain, he just chooses to turn it off the minute he gets behind a keyboard.

Speaking of Supers and Juice.......
49erfanskissing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Supers and Juice.......
49erfanskissing.jpg

Gay smack? I see the Seahawk ESPN regulars who have migrated over here are really bringing their Pacific Northwest class to this place. Good thing you guys don't let anyone talk any smack on your own board though, otherwise your panties get all bunched up and you can't sleep at night.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay smack? I see the Seahawk ESPN regulars who have migrated over here are really bringing their Pacific Northwest class to this place. Good thing you guys don't let anyone talk any smack on your own board though, otherwise your panties get all bunched up and you can't sleep at night.

How dare you?!!

I was not making fun of gays or 49er fans. I just posted a beautiful picture of Juice and Supers..... Why would that offend you?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL!