• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Ted Wells get disbarred for his misconduct?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, quite the opposite Hammer, what Wells did with the supposed ball measurements is ludicrous. If a teenager presented those findings in a science class, they'd be given an "F"

And yet a teenager who plays high school QB knows a soft football when he feels it.

Common sense tells you he's dirty as hell and arrogant to the bitter end.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet a teenager who plays high school QB knows a soft football when he feels it.

Personnally, I'm thinking not-guilty - innocent seems a ways off.

As far as arrogant. He absolutely is arrogant. Got that straight from the ball boy (while in Foxborough)
I had asked him who the biggest asshole on the team is, without the camera. Brady - hands down.
I don't care about his personality. Give me wins - but not lies.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personnally, I'm thinking not-guilty - innocent seems a ways off.

As far as arrogant. He absolutely is arrogant. Got that straight from the ball boy (while in Foxborough)
I had asked him who the biggest asshole on the team is, without the camera. Brady - hands down.
I don't care about his personality. Give me wins - but not lies.

So the league fabricated evidence to suspend their golden boy? The Super Bowl MVP? Because this helps their image?

How can you believe this, Southie?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the league fabricated evidence to suspend their golden boy? The Super Bowl MVP? Because this helps their image?

How can you believe this, Southie?

I've already posted on this in another post but to summarize: The New York Gang!

Vincent played for the Bills and never won a single game against NE. Last time he played NE, he was knocked out for the season by the Pats.
Kensil was an executive for the Jets and hates the Pats.
Goodell is a Jets fan
Blandino "A native of Bellmore, N.Y., Blandino has spent his entire professional career......
Batterman grew up in New York. He attended law school at New York University
Jeff Pash Former Director at NEW YORK CITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORP
NFL Power 40+ Listing the leagues most influential officials, executives, coaches, players and more | Rosenhaus Sports Representation

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you like calling me names because we disagree. What does that say about you that you call me a liar and cheat when you don't even know me? To be certain, I'm waiting for this to pan out. You like many others, would like me to agree with an opinion that I do not agree with. We are at a stalemate until this plays out.
So you took that as someone calling you names on a personal level? :L

You claimed your team has honor and I equated that to what it must mean about you given my opinion of said organization. It was just a way to take exception to them having honor or anyone else suggesting it. I mean the accusations for that team just keep piling up. Hell, I'm not sure any NFL team really has honor, but if there was a scale for how bad any one team is yours would pretty much have to bring up the back end of that thing in a big way.

Nothing personal mind you.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you took that as someone calling you names on a personal level? :L

You claimed your team has honor and I equated that to what it must mean about you given my opinion of said organization. It was just a way to take exception to them having honor or anyone else suggesting it. I mean the accusations for that team just keep piling up. Hell, I'm not sure any NFL team really has honor, but if there was a scale for how bad any one team is yours would pretty much have to bring up the back end of that thing in a big way.

Nothing personal mind you.

Fair enough. So that means we get to sit with the Ravens, Seahawks and Cowboys?
I am very proud of the Patriots organization. I have heard a lot of accusations. So we agree to disagree?

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He effectively proved you to be incorrect.

He proved something incorrect, I imagine, but it wasn't anything that I had said. He just ranted about some vaguely related subject he found interesting.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. So that means we get to sit with the Ravens, Seahawks and Cowboys?
I am very proud of the Patriots organization. I have heard a lot of accusations. So we agree to disagree?
Not sure why you would start taking things personal now. You should know most of us well enough to know when we are just feeding shit back to you. Hell, I don't know who did what with this whole thing, but it's been something to fill in the void of the off season.

If this had been the Seahawks the people coming out of the woodwork to knock our shit in the dirt would have been at least as many, if not more. I guess we are just happy it isn't us this time.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Whiz, We got the trophys, the honor and the latest Superbowl win!

How's that trophy? Thanks for keeping it warm for Baltimore gOnna have to give it back in February.

;)

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just an analysis and that analysis is a compass based upon a gathering of information and the characters actions involved. We will soon see if that compass points in the right direction.

What will be interesting to see for me is this. When Brady, Kraft, and there attorneys push Wells and the NFL will Wells and the NFL pUsh back and by that I mean. Once additional information (e.g. Emails texts) are gathered what if they expose a broader issue where more charges or non-compliance is revealed. Then do the Patriots receive even deeper sanctions?

In some cases like this you just take your beating and walk away the more that is revealed the worse it gets in this court of public opinion. Remembering the NFL must put the screws down on this one bc it speaks to the very integrity of the game. If lost the ship sinks.

That ship has already sailed. Jonathan Kraft was offered a $25,000 fine to make this go away before the investigation. The younger Kraft said no......[/QUOTE]

This ship has far from sailed. In fact in his original analysis Wells found it necessary to point out or insinuate being obstructed of some sort. Should he make full discovery to the Patriots and there attorneys then expect the same and he is either 1)denied or; 2)given 'additional' information not received in his first inquiry that is in fact a smoking gun then the penalty could grow substantially on the heels of these new findings.

We shall see.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already posted on this in another post but to summarize: The New York Gang!

Vincent played for the Bills and never won a single game against NE. Last time he played NE, he was knocked out for the season by the Pats.
Kensil was an executive for the Jets and hates the Pats.
Goodell is a Jets fan
Blandino "A native of Bellmore, N.Y., Blandino has spent his entire professional career......
Batterman grew up in New York. He attended law school at New York University
Jeff Pash Former Director at NEW YORK CITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORP
NFL Power 40+ Listing the leagues most influential officials, executives, coaches, players and more | Rosenhaus Sports Representation

Vincent also played for Miami and the Philly team that NE beat in the SB. His hatred runs deep in this matter.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having had the misfortune of listening to the first Ted Wells conference call I can say without reservation that he is an idiot. Why Goodell allowed him to speak publicly and make a fool of himself is beyond me, but it happened and it can't be taken back.

Doubling down with a second uber defensive media blitz sealed his fate.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that trophy? Thanks for keeping it warm for Baltimore gOnna have to give it back in February.

;)
I haven't heard anything from coach Hairball. He must be studying his rule book. Is he aware he get three timeouts?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard anything from coach Hairball. He must be studying his rule book. Is he aware he get three timeouts?

Ahhh haaa I get it the "rule book" comment... I guess u like me know without that ur team loses. New year 2015.

How did it feel to win a Super Bowl after 10 long years of losing them?

;)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh haaa I get it the "rule book" comment... I guess u like me know without that ur team loses. New year 2015.

How did it feel to win a Super Bowl after 10 long years of losing them?

;)
Can you translate that second sentence of yours? Any time you win a SB it feels good. Feels even better being the 4th time. How'd those early tee times work out for you and your boys?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, which is why the officials are mostly to blame. Their job is to police the game, yet they touch the football on every play and they were unable to distinguish the difference between the ball the Patriots played with and the ball the Colts played with.

Has this incident affected a football game?

Why didn't the NFL investigate the officials partying on Jerry Jones bus, and then they called a obvious penalty on the Cowboys and took it back (homer bitch)?

Why does this MINOR incident get so much attention?