• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Philly win another game this yr?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're currently on a 20 game losing streak w/16 games remaining in the year. I got my money on the Sixers finishing the yr on a 36 game losing streak. Here is the schedule for the rest of the season.

@ Indy
VS CHI
VS NYK
@ CHI
@ SAS
@ HOU
VS DET
@ ATL
VS CHA
@ BOS
VS BKLYN
@ TOR
@ MEM
@ CHA
VS BOS
@ MIA

The only possible win I see is the 2nd to last game which is a home game w/Boston.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will luck out a win or catch a break where they play real good and the opposing team does bad, but the way they look...... It doesn't look good at all.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe against Detroit... but, yeah, looking at the schedule, it looks HORRENDOUS. It's already surreal seeing that "L20" in the standings but you're right.. it could get far, far worse.

The Cavs lost 26 straight in 2010-11. I could see Philly tying that onerous record.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're currently on a 20 game losing streak w/16 games remaining in the year. I got my money on the Sixers finishing the yr on a 36 game losing streak. Here is the schedule for the rest of the season.

@ Indy
VS CHI
VS NYK
@ CHI
@ SAS
@ HOU
VS DET
@ ATL
VS CHA
@ BOS
VS BKLYN
@ TOR
@ MEM
@ CHA
VS BOS
@ MIA

The only possible win I see is the 2nd to last game which is a home game w/Boston.

Yikes. They might steal one vs. Charlotte. Funny thing is, their best chance for a win might be the last game of the season vs. the Heat if Spo decides to rest the big 3 and older reserves like Ray Ray. Although, it would help more if that game was going to be in Philly instead of Miami.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While MIA is resting players before MIA sweeps the 7 or 8 and loses 1 against their next matchup?

I guess enjoy your laughs while you can :D

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While MIA is resting players before MIA sweeps the 7 or 8 and loses 1 against their next matchup?

I guess enjoy your laughs while you can :D

heh, good thing they play in the Leastern conference, huh? but hey, i AM glad you gave us your permission. i'd truly hate to think we were going against your wishes...

i feel so much better now...:lol:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, remember when Heat fans said they'd sweep the Spurs lol.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i STILL say the Spurs choked away that series more than the Heat won it, but it is what it is. can you imagine the silence we'd be getting if the Spurs had won the title, though...?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What Heat fan was that? I said Heat in 6 or maybe 7...Pretty sure true Heat fans that came here from CBS such as Flauge & Turnup had a similar prediction.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, remember when haters said that MIA would never win a title?

Hey guys, remember when haters have to get their jollies by reminiscing about the Heat going to 7 games, not even losing?

Hey guys, remember when this thread was about Philly?

Taking the ML vs CHA and vs DET and maybe @MEM depending on how they are playing at that time. the MEM one should be a big ML and MEM has a tendency to play teams very close.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heh, good thing they play in the Leastern conference, huh? but hey, i AM glad you gave us your permission. i'd truly hate to think we were going against your wishes...

i feel so much better now...:lol:

You might be on the sauce because no where no how did I even insinuate that I was giving you permission, son.

All I was saying is that Haters have to get their laughs while they can with what little they can find recently.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be on the sauce because no where no how did I even insinuate that I was giving you permission, son.
darn, well h-e-double hockey sticks. ah well...

course i would've done it anyways...but still...

All I was saying is that Haters have to get their laughs while they can with what little they can find recently.

and we HAVE had a great time doing it. imo it should happen MORE often...:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and we HAVE had a great time doing it. imo it should happen MORE often...:lol:

Hang in there until the finals, East looking mighty least lately. Still a month to get into playoff form though.

1 thing that worries me greatly is that Stephen A Smith said this is normal and not unexpected from teams with this much talent. His endorsement is a fade imo.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang in there until the finals, East looking mighty least lately. Still a month to get into playoff form though.

1 thing that worries me greatly is that Stephen A Smith said this is normal and not unexpected from teams with this much talent. His endorsement is a fade imo.

Do you really think so? Sure, Indy and Miami are stumbling just a bit lately (gotta admit I was impressed the Heat came back to overtake Houston late in the 4th quarter today), but the rest of the playoff contenders in that conference are showing a little fire. Maybe not red hot like the Rockets and Clippers have been, but atleast worthy.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets "red hot" except against MIA and OKC lol.

BKS: Bot was one of those people that said the Heat would sweep, I thought you were too but I could be wrong. I don't even care, just think it's funny when Bot counts his chickens.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BKS: Bot was one of those people that said the Heat would sweep, I thought you were too but I could be wrong. I don't even care, just think it's funny when Bot counts his chickens.

I def wasn't. I'm not an idiot. If Miami is playing a capable opponent, I usually pick Miami in 6

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much. They came back down to earth.

Prince™

Killa B
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely they"ll be able to win one more game!