• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will LeBron Play Tomorrow?

Will LeBron Play Tomorrow

• Yes. Of course. Top seed on the line.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No. Rest is most important. Seed doesnt matter.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Totally up to Lue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No chance. Afraid the Heat will beat his ass again.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes no sense to play vs Toronto if they sit tonight. Why would you play them? Hope Boston lose at home to Milwaukee and give you back the #1 seed?

Boston will win both games, most likely. So if they sit this game they will vs Toronto. I guess home court vs the potential C's doesn't matter to much. I kinda agree but doesn't mattter if they can't get to the C's lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i agree- losing that fucking game to the Hawks 2nd team was just "stupid"

but being rested and healthy is much more important than having home court for a hypothetical game 7 that i dont even think is likely to be needed.

although---- i know people have said that the Wiz are a bigger threat- but i think the biggest threat is Toronto- they have the experience- 2 scorers in DeRozan and Lowry- and added 2 defensive pieces and Carroll is healthy....they can throw some bodies at LeBron now- something they oculdnt do in the passed.

Shame Heat prob isnt making it.
Heat / Cavs would be a better series then prob the others.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame Heat prob isnt making it.
Heat / Cavs would be a better series then prob the others.
At this point. I like the Heat's chances.

The Cavs and Wiz will both be resting all starters.

If they can win both games.... all they need is either the Bulls or the Pacers to lose just 1 game OR the Bucks to lose both games.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they can win both games.... all they need is either the Bulls or the Pacers to lose just 1 game OR the Bucks to lose both games.

On paper even with 2 wins were still in trouble.
We're really banking on Philly to win?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper even with 2 wins were still in trouble.
We're really banking on Philly to win?

With 2 wins... the Heat just need one of the following to happen. Any one of them.

76ers beat Pacers
OR
Hawks beat Pacers
OR
Magic beat Bulls
OR
Nets beat Bulls
OR
Hornets & Celtics beat Bucks

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 2 wins... the Heat just need one of the following to happen. Any one of them.

76ers beat Pacers
OR
Hawks beat Pacers
OR
Magic beat Bulls
OR
Nets beat Bulls
OR
Hornets & Celtics beat Bucks

Still difficult though.

I actually think the most likely situation is the Bucks scenario.

Hawks aren't playing for much. Do they really care if they face Washington or Toronto?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i just hope they either A. finish 9th in the East (which i think is the worst spot in the NBA), or finish 8th and the Cavs finish 1 (which i dont even know is possible at this point).

Im just glad that the Heat prob. wont make the playoffs and wont get anywhere close to a top 10 pick in a loaded draft. Its a win win. That- and if they actually want to keep Johnson and Waiters they will have to spend all of Bosh's cap room- and prob more- on just those 2.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or finish 8th and the Cavs finish 1 (which i dont even know is possible at this point).

Its definitely possible. Most likely path for that would involve the Heat beating the Cavs tonight and the Bucks beating the Celtics on wednesday.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just hope they either A. finish 9th in the East (which i think is the worst spot in the NBA), or finish 8th and the Cavs finish 1 (which i dont even know is possible at this point).

Im just glad that the Heat prob. wont make the playoffs and wont get anywhere close to a top 10 pick in a loaded draft. Its a win win. That- and if they actually want to keep Johnson and Waiters they will have to spend all of Bosh's cap room- and prob more- on just those 2.

Better to spend on those 2 then Horford, Drummond, Tristan and a long list of others.

Cavs highest payroll of all time is barely a 50 win team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still difficult though.

I actually think the most likely situation is the Bucks scenario.

Hawks aren't playing for much. Do they really care if they face Washington or Toronto?

Why do standings show thats Bucks have clinched?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then whats Gordon talking about?

If the Bucks lose out that helps the Heat... because they could end up tied with Bulls & Heat.

If the Bulls and Heat are in a 2-team tie at the bottom.... Heat miss playoffs
If the Bulls, Heat, & Bucks are in a 3-team tie at the bottom.... Bulls miss playoffs

So the Bucks have clinched either way... but it would help the Heat if they get in a tie at the bottom.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better to spend on those 2 then Horford, Drummond, Tristan and a long list of others.

Cavs highest payroll of all time is barely a 50 win team.
oh yah....a team that has a maxed out payroll who's best players are dragic, johnson, johnson, whiteside, waiters and winsblow sounds great! LOL. holy shit would that be the most sad mediocre no upside team i have ever seen. PLEASE write a letter to Heat management imploring them not to just run it back with this same set of schmucks.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah....a team that has a maxed out payroll who's best players are dragic, johnson, johnson, whiteside, waiters and winsblow sounds great! LOL. holy shit would that be the most sad mediocre no upside team i have ever seen. PLEASE write a letter to Heat management imploring them not to just run it back with this same set of schmucks.

That teams been a HELL OF ALOT better then yours for the last 41 games, even with the injuries of late.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bucks lose out that helps the Heat... because they could end up tied with Bulls & Heat.

If the Bulls and Heat are in a 2-team tie at the bottom.... Heat miss playoffs
If the Bulls, Heat, & Bucks are in a 3-team tie at the bottom.... Bulls miss playoffs

So the Bucks have clinched either way... but it would help the Heat if they get in a tie at the bottom.

Thanks
That clears it up.